2018 Toppps Gallery F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey! I could use these:

ARTIST PROOF
56 Aaron Nola - Philadelphia Phillies
95 Dylan Cozens - Philadelphia Phillies RC
107 Nick Williams - Philadelphia Phillies RC
BASE
20 Max Fried - Atlanta Braves RC
24 Mike Foltynewicz - Atlanta Braves
25 Mike Soroka - Atlanta Braves RC
128 Freddie Freeman - Atlanta Braves
136 Victor Arano - Philadelphia Phillies RC

I have a hobby box of Gallery coming any day.
You could check my bucket, or I can let you know what cards (your needs) I pull when the box gets here.
Okay?
Thanks!
Bob

Frank Thomas: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bo...nserts - RCs - Etc/Frank Thomas?sort=4&page=1
(In order by year)

I would be interested in the Frank on your first page pictured left to right 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (basically the early 90s stuff). Let me know what you think is fair for the cards you are interested in. I would also be interested in the topps traded Griffey RC. I will be lacking just one base card for the gallery set which will be common. We can work out something now but would love to factor in that you pull that and could add it to the trade! Let me know what you prefer. Thx.

Frank Thomas - '90 Score RC #663, '90 Classic Yellow, '90 Topps Draft Pick, '92 Gallery of Stars, '92 Fleer, '92 Front Row, '92 Stad. Club, '92 Upper Deck, a different '92 Fleer, and '18 Gallery card that you need, assuming that I pull it.
That would not include the Griffey Jr. RC.

for the '18 Gallery that I need.

Did I get 'em all?
Bob

Frank Thomas - '90 Score RC #663, '90 Classic Yellow, '90 Topps Draft Pick, '92 Gallery of Stars, '92 Fleer, '92 Front Row, '92 Stad. Club, '92 Upper Deck, a different '92 Fleer, and '18 Gallery card that you need, assuming that I pull it.
That would not include the Griffey Jr. RC.

for the '18 Gallery that I need.

Did I get 'em all?
Bob

yes, those are the ones. i think the cards you want totaled something like $8-9. i didn't total the Thomas but my gut was that they were a bit more. if you are good with this trade, i am and will post up. if you wanted me to add another something, i am good too. if you don't pull the card i need, no problem, i can still get yours out tomorrow. let me know if that is good by you. thanks.

Last edited:
What out of those would you want if I said I would take the David Ortiz Private Issue and the Pedroia Canvas?
I am good with that. There were other cards you pulled I am interested in. Do you want to keep the weavers and dejong and just thrown in a few of those? I am good with either trade and am good with whatever you want to throw in. Let me know and I can post or post whatever you think is fair. Thx.

After the lot we have already worked out, I could also use these in this order.
Frank Thomas: 1991 Topps 79
Bo Jackson: 1990 Donruss 1, 1990 Score 687, 1991 Fleer ProVisions 5
Ken Griffey, Jr.: 1990 Donruss 4, 1990 Topps 336, 1992 Fleer 709, 1992 Studio 232, 1993 Donruss Diamond Kings 1

If we can wrap up today, I can also get out tomorrow. Thanks.

What out of those would you want if I said I would take the David Ortiz Private Issue and the Pedroia Canvas?

The ortiz may be pending, but pedroia is good. I would say you could toss in another 2-3 on that list of your choice. Wouldn't matter to me.

I need these Oriole's:

Heritage H-22 Machado
#144 Blue Machado (50)
Wood's" 99 A. Hays. #113 A. Jones

I have a base Trout #100, Base Ohtani #116 and a Masterpiece Acuna M-27

I need these Oriole's:

Heritage H-22 Machado
#144 Blue Machado (50)
Wood's" 99 A. Hays. #113 A. Jones

I have a base Trout #100, Base Ohtani #116 and a Masterpiece Acuna M-27

would be interested in all in this order:
acuna
ohtani
trout

the acuna and ohtani combined would be more than the card you want by about $5 i believe. anything else you are interested in? i would take the trade if you see something for that too.

Is the Masterpiece Ripken still available ?

acuna
ohtani
trout

the acuna and ohtani combined would be more than the card you want by about $5 i believe. anything else you are interested in? i would take the trade if you see something for that too.

yes, those are the ones. i think the cards you want totaled something like $8-9. i didn't total the Thomas but my gut was that they were a bit more. if you are good with this trade, i am and will post up. if you wanted me to add another something, i am good too. if you don't pull the card i need, no problem, i can still get yours out tomorrow. let me know if that is good by you. thanks.

That looks good to me; now what's the Gallery that you need (If you still need it)?
With my luck, I probably don't have it but I'll check.
Thanks!
Bob

That looks good to me; now what's the Gallery that you need (If you still need it)?
With my luck, I probably don't have it but I'll check.
Thanks!
Bob

I thought I had traded for all these but 1, but I haven't heard back so I better trade again for them.

Set 1: 33
Set 2: 81, 99, 132

If you throw in the Masterpiece Ripken would that even the trade ?

acuna
ohtani
trout

I can use this one if you see anything on my trade site. Thanks

Heritage H-36 Giancarlo Stanton - New York Yankees Green #/250