Dead thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I need 184 Orel Hershiser. Anyone able to help or have a small lot of singles they want to swap for something that includes the Hershiser?

You're talking to the King of the Finest! Broke a ton of this product.....all the good refractors are gone...but plenty of base......I'll mail the card to you free of charge Buddy....Best wishes, David

THank you David. I was kinda hoping you might be able to help, because I knew I got a starter set from you a few years ago, that had Griffey and Piazza in it. Thanks again, Tony.

You're welcome Buddy! Best regards, David PS will try to get it out today or tomorrow....raining right now and I'm trying to get over a cold.

David, the Hershiser came today. Thanks a bunch, I do appreciate it. By chance, when you say the King of those Finest, do you have a starter set or a nice sized lot you would like to trade? Let me know. Either way, thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David, the Hershiser came today. Thanks a bunch, I do appreciate it. By chance, when you say the King of those Finest, do you have a starter set or a nice sized lot you would like to trade? Let me know. Either way, thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was a few years ago.....won't do anymore starters sets as I cost me to much just to ship them.......Best regards, David