Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    867
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhaverkamp View Post
    I just bumped a thread I created a few years ago with updated higher-end Ginter minis that I have for trade; also have hundreds of other commons and parallels like the black and gold borders and A&G backs that I've yet to list. If you give me an idea what years of Braves you're focusing on I can get a list created.
    Don't worry about the Braves in A&G. You won't find many in the $4 range. I'm interested in any A&G minis I don't have, so list some cards you like from me and we can get started.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

  2. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    867
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #17
    KC Royals, How about for these?

    2018 Topps Update Jackie Robinson Commemorative Patches #JRPMG Miguel Cabrera DET $4.00
    2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary #640 Dan Uggla ATL $1.50
    2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary #44A Martin Prado ATL $1.50
    2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary #227 Nate McLouth ATL $1.50
    2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary #392 Kris Medlen ATL $3.00
    2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary #619 Jonny Venters ATL $2.00
    2018 Topps Heritage #577 Jesse Biddle RC ATL $1.00
    2018 Topps Heritage #657 Mike Soroka RC ATL $1.50
    2018 Topps Heritage #669 A.J. Minter RC ATL $1.00
    2018 Topps Archives Silver #206 Robinson Cano (64/99) SEA $5.00
    2018 Topps Archives Silver #278 Sean Newcomb (26/99) ATL $5.00
    2018 Topps Home Run Challenge #HRCJV Joey Votto CIN $5.00
    2018 Topps Players Weekend Patches #PWPGST Giancarlo Stanton NYY $6.00
    2017 Topps Opening Day Incredible Eats #IE11 Cotton Candy BOS $0.75
    2017 Topps Throwback Thursday '96 Topps Star Power #97 Frank Thomas /1118 CWS $4.00
    2017 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #184 Jose Altuve HOU $2.00
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #95 Jameson Taillon PIT $2.00
    2017 Finest Refractors #15 Joey Votto CIN $2.50
    2017 Finest Refractors #53 Ichiro MIA $3.00
    2017 Finest Refractors #85 Freddie Freeman ATL $3.00
    2016 Topps Heritage #181A Michael Conforto/Aaron Nola RC PHI $1.25
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #113 Ryan Braun MIL $1.25
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #188 Shelby Miller ATL $1.25
    2016 Topps MLB Debut Medallion #MLBDM28 Paul Molitor MIL $5.00
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #85 Prince Fielder TEX $1.25
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #127 Lucas Duda NYM $1.25
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #268 Frank Thomas CWS $1.50
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #333 Shin-Soo Choo TEX $2.00
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A & G Back #103 Carlos Martinez STL $1.50
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A & G Back #164 Steven Souza Jr. TB $1.50
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black #155 Brandon Phillips CIN $1.50
    2016 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini No Card Number #54 Jose Abreu CWS $6.00
    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back #201 Miguel Andujar NYY $8.00
    2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake Metallic #HMW155 Nomar Mazara TEX $4.00
    2017 Bowman Chrome '92 Bowman Refractors #92BDSW Dansby Swanson ATL $2.50
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC568 Austin Meadows (008/999) PIT $4.00
    2012 Topps Gold Sparkle #58 Tim Hudson ATL $2.50
    2014 Finest '94 Finest #94FBH Bryce Harper WSN $5.00
    2014 Topps Wal-Mart Blue Border #100 Bryce Harper WSN $4.00
    2018 Topps Heritage Black Border #522 Chris Iannetta /50 COL $8.00
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #73 Francisco Lindor CLE $2.50
    2018 Topps Chrome Negative Refractors #11 Kevin Pillar TOR $4.00
    2018 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors #32 Tyler Wade NYY $2.00
    2017 Topps High Tek Wave #HTI Ichiro MIA $5.00
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #THC613 Christian Arroyo (067/569) TB $5.00
    2017 Topps Heritage #715A Trevor Bauer SP CLE $4.00

    Total $141.25
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

  3. Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Legacy Member from Loudonville, New York
    Posts
    5,077
    Bench Bucks
    3,626
    Bench Points
    621
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to collectorskip's ebay items


    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by benlee66 View Post
    List some stuff that you like so I can get an idea what you're looking for. I could use a '52 Topps card for my collection on the high end, and could use some of the '60 & '70s for TTM autos.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Ben:
    Here is what I can use from your lists:
    1996 Topps Power Boosters 9 Biggio, Craig $3.00 Astros
    1996 Topps Power Boosters 16 Davis, Ben $2.00 Padres
    1996 Topps Power Boosters 20 Jenkins, Corey $2.00 Red Sox
    1996 Topps Power Boosters 21 Scharrer, Jim $2.00 Braves
    1996 Topps Road Warriors 18 Vaughn, Mo $0.40 Red Sox
    1997 Topps Hobby Masters 9 Gonzalez, Juan $1.50 Rangers
    1997 Topps Hobby Masters 17 Vaughn, Mo $1.50 Red Sox
    1997 Topps Inter-League Finest 9 Bagwell, Jeff $2.50 Astros w/Jaha
    1998 Topps Hall Bound 1 Molitor, Paul $2.00 Twins
    1998 Topps Inter-League Mystery Finest 7 Olerud, John 2 $2.00 Mets
    2003 Sweet Spot Classics SP 130 Bouton, Jim $5.00 Yankees 1500
    2003 Sweet Spot Classics SP 135 Stottlemyre, Mel $5.00 Yankees 1500
    2003 Sweet Spot Classics SP 137 Rivers, Mickey $5.00 Yankees 1500
    2003 Sweet Spot Classics SP 145 Munson, Thurman $8.00 Yankees 1500
    2003 Topps Blue Backs 37 Rollins, Jimmy $2.00 Phillies
    2003 Topps Record Breakers BG Gibson, Bob $1.50 Cardinals HOF (only if this is purple background)
    2003 Topps Record Breakers AR1 Rodriguez, Alex $2.50 Rangers (only if this is green background)
    2003 Topps Record Breakers MR Ramirez, Manny $1.50 Indians (only if this is green background)
    2003 Topps Record Breakers NG Garciaparra, Nomar $2.50 Red Sox (only if this is green background)
    2004 Topps World Series HLs OS Smith, Ozzie $4.00 Cardinals HOF
    2006 Topps Mantle HR History 89 Mantle, Mickey $1.25 Yankees HOF
    2006 Topps Mantle HR History 307 Mantle, Mickey $1.25 Yankees HOF
    2006 Topps Mantle HR History 391 Mantle, Mickey $1.25 Yankees HOF
    2006 Topps Mantle HR History 511 Mantle, Mickey $2.00 Yankees HOF
    2006 Topps Mantle HR History 517 Mantle, Mickey $2.00 Yankees HOF
    2006 Topps Wal-Mart 51 Tejada, Miguel $2.50 Orioles
    2006 Topps Turkey Red Red 348 Wilson, Preston $0.75 Astros
    2006 Topps Turkey Red Red 358 Figgins, Chone $4.00 Angels SP
    2006 Topps Turkey Red Red 465 Howard, Ryan $5.00 Phillies
    2006 Topps Turkey Red Red 489 Utley, Chase $4.00 Phillies SP
    2007 Topps Josh Gibson HRH 85 Gibson, Josh $1.50 Negro Leagues 675 HOF
    2007 Topps Mantle Story 49 Mantle, Mickey 2 $2.00 Yankees HOF
    2007 Topps Mantle Story 73 Mantle, Mickey $2.00 Yankees HOF
    2007 Topps Wal-Mart 39 Rollins, Jimmy $1.50 Phillies
    2007 Topps Wal-Mart 49 Lincecum, Tim $5.00 Giants RC
    2008 Topps 50th Anniversary All-Star Rookie Team 41 Pujols, Albert $5.00 Cardinals
    2008 Topps 50th Anniversary All-Star Rookie Team 74 Taveras, Willy $1.00 Astros
    2008 Topps Historical Campaign Matchups 1828 Jackson/Adams $1.50 President
    2008 Topps Historical Campaign Matchups 1900 McKinley/Bryan $1.00 President
    2008 Topps Ring of Honor ML Lowell, Mike $1.50 Red Sox
    2008 Topps Allen & Ginter SP 308 Lowrie, Jed 3 $3.00 Red Sox (RC)
    2008 Topps Allen & Ginter SP 309 Church, Ryan $3.00 Mets
    2008 Topps Allen & Ginter SP 310 Bourn, Michael 3 $3.00 Astros
    2008 Topps Allen & Ginter SP 315 Glavine, Tom $3.00 Braves
    2008 Topps Allen & Ginter SP 333 Crisp, Coco 2 $3.00 Red Sox
    2008 Topps Allen & Ginter SP 334 Reyes, Jo-Jo $3.00 Braves
    2008 Topps Allen & Ginter SP 347 Dejesus, David $3.00 Royals
    2008 Topps Allen & Ginter SP 349 Morris, Frank 8 $3.00 N/A
    2008 Topps Allen & Ginter SP 350 Youkilis, Kevin 2 $3.00 Red Sox
    2008 Topps Heritage Flashbacks (2008) 2 Lincecum, Tim 2 $5.00 Giants
    2008 Topps Heritage Flashbacks (2008) 6 Pujols, Albert $6.00 Cardinals
    2008 Topps Heritage New Age Performers 3 Holliday, Matt $3.00 Rockies
    2008 Topps Heritage SP 474 Youkilis, Kevin $6.00 Red Sox
    2008 Topps Heritage Then & Now (High #'s) 7 Cabrera, Orlando 3 $1.25 Angels w/Aparicio
    2008 Topps Update Ring of Honor World Series Champions BS Sutter, Bruce $1.50 Cardinals HOF
    2008 Topps Update Ring of Honor World Series Champions DS Snider, Duke $2.50 Dodgers HOF
    2008 Topps Update Ring of Honor World Series Champions MI Irvin, Monte $1.50 Giants HOF
    2008 Topps Update Ring of Honor World Series Champions RK Knight, Ray $1.50 Mets
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game (LG) BR Robinson, Brooks $1.25 Orioles
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game (LG) FT Thomas, Frank $2.00 White Sox
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Career Best BR Ruth, Babe $6.00 Yankees
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Career Best CZM Mathewson, Christy $2.50 Giants
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Career Best HW Wagner, Honus Pirates
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Career Best JF Foxx, Jimmie A's
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Career Best LG Gehrig, Lou $5.00 Yankees
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Career Best MO Ott, Mel $2.50 Giants
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Career Best RC Campanella, Roy $2.50 Dodgers
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Career Best RH Hornsby, Rogers Cardinals
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Career Best TC Cobb, Ty $4.00 Tigers HOF
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Update 3 Mathewson, Christy $2.00 Reds
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Update 4 Cobb, Ty $3.00 A's
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Update 5 Speaker, Tris $1.25 Red Sox
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Update 6 Ruth, Babe $5.00 Red Sox
    2009 Topps Legends of the Game Update 8 Hornsby, Rogers $1.25 Cubs
    2009 Topps Heritage Flashback (Hi #'s) 2 Giambi, Jason $1.25 A's
    2009 Topps Heritage Flashback (Hi #'s) 7 Helton, Todd 2 $2.00 Rockies
    2009 Topps Heritage SP 689 Zobrist, Ben $6.00 Devil Rays
    2009 Topps Heritage Then & Now (Hi #'s) 8 Wright, David $3.00 Mets w/B.Robinson
    2010 Topps Peak Performance 8 Morneau, Justin 6 $2.00 Twins
    2010 Topps Heritage News Flashbacks 9 Vostok 1 $1.25 N/A
    2011 Topps Kimball Champions 102 McCovey, Willie $1.00 Padres
    2011 Topps Kimball Champions 107 Uggla, Dan $0.60 Braves
    2011 Topps Kimball Champions 117 Granderson, Curtis $1.25 Yankees
    2011 Topps Kimball Champions 122 Mathewson, Christy $1.50 Giants
    2011 Topps Kimball Champions 149 Young, Cy $1.50 Red Sox
    2011 Topps Heritage New Age Performers 2 Thome, Jim $2.00 White Sox
    2012 Topps Heritage New Age Performers CL Lee, Cliff $1.50 Phillies

    PLMK.
    Boots
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

    Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

  4. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,805
    Bench Bucks
    3,919
    Bench Points
    1485
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #19
    Ben:

    I'm interested in the Javier Vazquez and the Luis Montanez autos from your trade list. If you have time you can go through my buckets and see if you like anything. I'm pretty sure I can dig out a few Donruss Elite cards for you too.

    2001 Donruss Elite Primary Colors Blue #PC24 CARLOS DELGADO #'ed 174/200 (Blue Jays)
    2004 Donruss Press Proofs Blue #182 JOEL PINEIRO #'ed 079/100 (Mariners)
    2004 Donruss Press Proofs Blue #384 CARLOS DELGADO TC #'ed 003/100 (Blue Jays)
    2004 Donruss World Series HoloFoil 100 #108 JOSE VIDRO #'ed 090/100 (Expos)
    2005 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes Silver #165 ALEXIS RIOS #'ed 022/100 (Blue Jays)
    1997 Donruss #438 BARRY BONDS/IVAN RODRIGUEZ Interleague Showdown
    2002 Donruss Fan Club Craftsmen #C4 LUIS GONZALEZ (D-Backs)

    I'm pretty sure I will be able to find other Donruss Elite in my box of base cards and inserts.
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED


  5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    7,327
    Bench Bucks
    3,495
    Bench Points
    2472
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    Hi Ben,
    It's been awhile. Looks like it's time for another of our large trades. Found many I can use just going through 2006.

    1995 Pinnacle Museum Collection 35 King, Jeff $1.00 Royals
    1996 Fleer Tiffany 17 Mussina, Mike 3 $2.50 Orioles
    1996 Fleer Tiffany 135 Montgomery, Jeff $1.50 Royals
    1996 Fleer Tiffany 431 DeShields, Delino $1.50 Dodgers
    1996 Score Big Bats 7 Williams, Matt $2.00 Giants
    1996 Score Big Bats 14 Bell, Derek $2.00 Astros
    1996 Studio Hit Parade 10 Vaughn, Mo $2.50 Red Sox 5000
    1997 Finest Gold 339 Guerrero, Wilton $5.00 Dodgers
    1997 Pinnacle Certified Certified Team 11 Gonzalez, Juan $2.50 Rangers
    1997 Score The Franchise 9 Alomar, Roberto $0.75 Orioles HOF
    1997 SPX Silver 25 Walker, Larry $2.50 Rockies
    1997 Topps Season's Best 4 Molitor, Paul $0.75 Twins
    1997 Topps Season's Best 9 Belle, Albert $0.75 Indians
    1997 Topps Season's Best 21 Lofton, Kenny 4 $0.75 Indians
    1997 Topps Season's Best 22 Goodwin, Tom 2 $0.75 Royals
    1997 Topps Chrome Season's Best 18 Hentgen, Pat $2.00 Blue Jays
    1997 Topps Chrome Season's Best 21 Hernandez, Roberto $2.00 White Sox
    1997 Topps Chrome Season's Best 22 Goodwin, Tom $2.00 Royals
    1997 Topps Stars All-Star Memories 10 Alomar, Sandy $2.50 Indians
    1997 Topps Stars 97 All-Stars 17 Lankford, Ray $6.00 Cardinals
    1997 Topps Stars 97 All-Stars 18 O'Neill, Paul $10.00 Yankees
    1998 Collector's Choice Starquest 63 Caminiti, Ken $1.50 Padres
    1998 E-X SP 101 Wood, Kerry $4.00 Cubs
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 67 Fullmer, Brad $1.50 Expos
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 79 Quinn, Mark $1.00 Royals RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 84 Nannini, Mike $1.00 Astros RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 114 Brown, Roosevelt $1.00 Cubs RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 115 Freeman, Choo $1.50 Rockies RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 127 Torcato, Tony $1.00 Giants RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 134 Tyner, Jason $1.00 Mets RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 144 Tucker, Mamon $1.00 Orioles RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 169 Ramirez, Alex $1.50 Indians
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 172 Zywica, Mike $1.00 Rangers RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 177 Jones, Chris $1.00 Giants RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 209 Gold, J.M. $1.00 Brewers RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 363 Raines Jr., Tim $1.25 Orioles RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 366 Lilly, Ted $2.50 Expos 2nd Year
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 370 Mota, Guillermo 2 $1.25 Expos RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 373 Davey, Tom $1.25 Blue Jays RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 394 Nunez, Abraham $2.00 Diamondbacks RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 396 Van Buren, Jermaine $1.25 Rockies RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 437 Ortiz, Omar $1.25 Padres RC
    1999 Skybox Molten Metal Xplosion 116 Beltre, Adrian $2.00 Dodgers
    2000 Black Diamond Reciprocal 82 Davis, Eric $2.00 Cardinals
    2000 Fleer Gamers Extra 7 Singleton, Chris $5.00 White Sox
    2000 Fleer Gamers Extra 56 Sexson, Richie $5.00 Indians
    2000 Fleer Showcase Prospects First 3 Penny, Brad $8.00 Marlins 500
    2001 Ultimate Collection 63 Brown, Kevin $4.00 Dodgers BASE CARD
    2001 Ultimate Collection 90 Helton, Todd $4.00 Rockies BASE CARD
    2002 Fleer Triple Crown Home Run Kings 23 Giambi, Jason $5.00 A's
    2003 Donruss Signature Legends of the Summer 33 Hershiser, Orel $2.50 Dodgers 250
    2003 SP Legendary Cuts SP 51 Greenberg, Hank $10.00 Tigers 1299 HOF
    2003 Sweet Spot Classics SP 145 Munson, Thurman $8.00 Yankees 1500
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 95 Gil, Geromino $2.50 Orioles 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 156 Valdes, Ismael $2.50 Rangers 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 160 Womack, Tony $2.50 Diamondbacks 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 192 Lawrence, Brian $2.50 Padres 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 194 Reese, Calvin $2.50 Pirates 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 207 Pierce, Sean $2.50 Dodgers 699 RC
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 323 Franco, John $2.50 Mets 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 333 Hermansen, Chad $2.50 Dodgers 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 378 Hollandsworth, Todd $2.50 Marlins 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 413 Bergeron, Peter $2.50 Expos 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 428 Hermida, Jeremy $4.00 Marlins 699 2nd Year
    2003 Topps Pristine Rare 166 Schneidmiller, Gary $5.00 A's 499 RC
    2003 Ultimate Collection 9 Delgado, Carlos 2 $1.50 Blue Jays 850
    2003 Ultimate Collection 13 Thome, Jim $2.50 Phillies 850
    2003 Ultimate Collection 45 Glaus, Troy $1.50 Angels 850
    2003 Ultimate Collection 47 Dunn, Adam $2.50 Reds 850
    2003 Ultimate Collection 61 Oswalt, Roy $2.50 Astros 850
    2003 Ultimate Collection 69 Seaver, Tom $2.50 Mets 850 HOF
    2003 Upper Deck Finite 152 Pujols, Albert $10.00 Cardinals 499
    2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Stars 14 Wilson, Preston $3.00 Rockies 599
    2005 Diamond Kings HOF Heroes Framed Red 28 McCovey, Willie $3.00 Giants
    2005 Donruss Diamond Kings 23 Soriano, Alfonso $2.00 Rangers 2005
    2005 Donruss Diamond Kings 25 Wells, Vernon $2.00 Blue Jays 2005
    2005 Leaf Picture Perfect 12 Tejada, Miguel $1.50 Orioles
    2005 Leather & Lumber Rivals 23 Banks, Ernie $2.50 Cubs 2000 w/Bob Gibson
    2005 Ultimate Collection SP 154 Koo, Dae-Sung $2.50 Mets 275 RC
    2005 Ultimate Collection 13 Crosby, Bobby $2.00 A's 475
    2005 Ultimate Signature 11 Mathews, Eddie $3.00 Braves 825 HOF
    2005 Upper Deck ESPN This Day in Baseball History 11 Robinson, Jackie $1.50 Dodgers HOF
    2005 Upper Deck ESPN This Day in Baseball History 15 Cobb, Ty $1.50 A's HOF
    2005 Zenith Spellbound 7 Clemens, Roger $2.50 Yankees
    2006 SP Legendary Cuts SP 184 Mathews, Eddie $8.00 Braves 550 HOF
    2006 Upper Deck Epic 57 Uribe, Juan $2.00 White Sox 450
    2006 Upper Deck Epic 253 Young, Mike $3.00 Rangers 450
    2006 Upper Deck Epic 261 Halladay, Roy $5.00 Blue Jays 450

    Please check out my lists and let me know what you may be interested in.
    Thanks, Al

  6. Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Legacy Member from Loudonville, New York
    Posts
    5,077
    Bench Bucks
    3,626
    Bench Points
    621
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to collectorskip's ebay items


    #21
    Ben:
    Here's some stuff I have that's not listed on my site and that you might be able to use as trade bait:
    2003 Flair Greats Cut Of History Game Used Bat Relic - Graig Nettles
    2003 Sweet Spot Classics Logo Patch # P-GF2 George Foster
    2003 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Nolan Ryan GU Jersey # SJ-NR
    2004 Topps Bazooka One-Liners Game Used Bat-Dale Murphy #BOL-DM
    2005 Upper Deck SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Lineage Jersey #LE-AD Andre Dawson
    2010 Topps Update Mike Schmidt Manufactured Bat Barrel # MBB-151
    2010 Upper Deck Anibal Sanchez Certified Auto
    2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini RELIC Memorabilia Fabric Ricky Romero AGR-RR
    2015 Panini Father's Day # 59 Rusney Castillo G/U
    2015 Topps First Home Run Medallion FHRM-JS Jorge Soler
    2015 Topps First Home Run Medallion FHRM-YC Yoenis Cespedes
    2017 Topps Independence Day MLB Logo Patch IDMLYD-Yu Darvish
    2018 Topps Players Weekend Patches Blue #PWPJVO Joey Votto #'d 28/99
    2018 Topps 1983 Topps Baseball Autograph # 83A-JD J.D. Davis

    In addition, PLMK what vintage you are interested in.
    Thanks.
    Boots
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

    Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

  7. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    867
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Hi Ben,
    It's been awhile. Looks like it's time for another of our large trades. Found many I can use just going through 2006.

    1995 Pinnacle Museum Collection 35 King, Jeff $1.00 Royals
    1996 Fleer Tiffany 17 Mussina, Mike 3 $2.50 Orioles
    1996 Fleer Tiffany 135 Montgomery, Jeff $1.50 Royals
    1996 Fleer Tiffany 431 DeShields, Delino $1.50 Dodgers
    1996 Score Big Bats 7 Williams, Matt $2.00 Giants
    1996 Score Big Bats 14 Bell, Derek $2.00 Astros
    1996 Studio Hit Parade 10 Vaughn, Mo $2.50 Red Sox 5000
    1997 Finest Gold 339 Guerrero, Wilton $5.00 Dodgers
    1997 Pinnacle Certified Certified Team 11 Gonzalez, Juan $2.50 Rangers
    1997 Score The Franchise 9 Alomar, Roberto $0.75 Orioles HOF
    1997 SPX Silver 25 Walker, Larry $2.50 Rockies
    1997 Topps Season's Best 4 Molitor, Paul $0.75 Twins
    1997 Topps Season's Best 9 Belle, Albert $0.75 Indians
    1997 Topps Season's Best 21 Lofton, Kenny 4 $0.75 Indians
    1997 Topps Season's Best 22 Goodwin, Tom 2 $0.75 Royals
    1997 Topps Chrome Season's Best 18 Hentgen, Pat $2.00 Blue Jays
    1997 Topps Chrome Season's Best 21 Hernandez, Roberto $2.00 White Sox
    1997 Topps Chrome Season's Best 22 Goodwin, Tom $2.00 Royals
    1997 Topps Stars All-Star Memories 10 Alomar, Sandy $2.50 Indians
    1997 Topps Stars 97 All-Stars 17 Lankford, Ray $6.00 Cardinals
    1997 Topps Stars 97 All-Stars 18 O'Neill, Paul $10.00 Yankees
    1998 Collector's Choice Starquest 63 Caminiti, Ken $1.50 Padres
    1998 E-X SP 101 Wood, Kerry $4.00 Cubs
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 67 Fullmer, Brad $1.50 Expos
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 79 Quinn, Mark $1.00 Royals RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 84 Nannini, Mike $1.00 Astros RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 114 Brown, Roosevelt $1.00 Cubs RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 115 Freeman, Choo $1.50 Rockies RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 127 Torcato, Tony $1.00 Giants RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 134 Tyner, Jason $1.00 Mets RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 144 Tucker, Mamon $1.00 Orioles RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 169 Ramirez, Alex $1.50 Indians
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 172 Zywica, Mike $1.00 Rangers RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 177 Jones, Chris $1.00 Giants RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 209 Gold, J.M. $1.00 Brewers RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 363 Raines Jr., Tim $1.25 Orioles RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 366 Lilly, Ted $2.50 Expos 2nd Year
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 370 Mota, Guillermo 2 $1.25 Expos RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 373 Davey, Tom $1.25 Blue Jays RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 394 Nunez, Abraham $2.00 Diamondbacks RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 396 Van Buren, Jermaine $1.25 Rockies RC
    1999 Bowman Chrome International 437 Ortiz, Omar $1.25 Padres RC
    1999 Skybox Molten Metal Xplosion 116 Beltre, Adrian $2.00 Dodgers
    2000 Black Diamond Reciprocal 82 Davis, Eric $2.00 Cardinals
    2000 Fleer Gamers Extra 7 Singleton, Chris $5.00 White Sox
    2000 Fleer Gamers Extra 56 Sexson, Richie $5.00 Indians
    2000 Fleer Showcase Prospects First 3 Penny, Brad $8.00 Marlins 500
    2001 Ultimate Collection 63 Brown, Kevin $4.00 Dodgers BASE CARD
    2001 Ultimate Collection 90 Helton, Todd $4.00 Rockies BASE CARD
    2002 Fleer Triple Crown Home Run Kings 23 Giambi, Jason $5.00 A's
    2003 Donruss Signature Legends of the Summer 33 Hershiser, Orel $2.50 Dodgers 250
    2003 SP Legendary Cuts SP 51 Greenberg, Hank $10.00 Tigers 1299 HOF
    2003 Sweet Spot Classics SP 145 Munson, Thurman $8.00 Yankees 1500
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 95 Gil, Geromino $2.50 Orioles 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 156 Valdes, Ismael $2.50 Rangers 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 160 Womack, Tony $2.50 Diamondbacks 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 192 Lawrence, Brian $2.50 Padres 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 194 Reese, Calvin $2.50 Pirates 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 207 Pierce, Sean $2.50 Dodgers 699 RC
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 323 Franco, John $2.50 Mets 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 333 Hermansen, Chad $2.50 Dodgers 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 378 Hollandsworth, Todd $2.50 Marlins 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 413 Bergeron, Peter $2.50 Expos 699
    2003 Topps Chrome Refractor 428 Hermida, Jeremy $4.00 Marlins 699 2nd Year
    2003 Topps Pristine Rare 166 Schneidmiller, Gary $5.00 A's 499 RC
    2003 Ultimate Collection 9 Delgado, Carlos 2 $1.50 Blue Jays 850
    2003 Ultimate Collection 13 Thome, Jim $2.50 Phillies 850
    2003 Ultimate Collection 45 Glaus, Troy $1.50 Angels 850
    2003 Ultimate Collection 47 Dunn, Adam $2.50 Reds 850
    2003 Ultimate Collection 61 Oswalt, Roy $2.50 Astros 850
    2003 Ultimate Collection 69 Seaver, Tom $2.50 Mets 850 HOF
    2003 Upper Deck Finite 152 Pujols, Albert $10.00 Cardinals 499
    2004 Leaf Certified Cuts Stars 14 Wilson, Preston $3.00 Rockies 599
    2005 Diamond Kings HOF Heroes Framed Red 28 McCovey, Willie $3.00 Giants
    2005 Donruss Diamond Kings 23 Soriano, Alfonso $2.00 Rangers 2005
    2005 Donruss Diamond Kings 25 Wells, Vernon $2.00 Blue Jays 2005
    2005 Leaf Picture Perfect 12 Tejada, Miguel $1.50 Orioles
    2005 Leather & Lumber Rivals 23 Banks, Ernie $2.50 Cubs 2000 w/Bob Gibson
    2005 Ultimate Collection SP 154 Koo, Dae-Sung $2.50 Mets 275 RC
    2005 Ultimate Collection 13 Crosby, Bobby $2.00 A's 475
    2005 Ultimate Signature 11 Mathews, Eddie $3.00 Braves 825 HOF
    2005 Upper Deck ESPN This Day in Baseball History 11 Robinson, Jackie $1.50 Dodgers HOF
    2005 Upper Deck ESPN This Day in Baseball History 15 Cobb, Ty $1.50 A's HOF
    2005 Zenith Spellbound 7 Clemens, Roger $2.50 Yankees
    2006 SP Legendary Cuts SP 184 Mathews, Eddie $8.00 Braves 550 HOF
    2006 Upper Deck Epic 57 Uribe, Juan $2.00 White Sox 450
    2006 Upper Deck Epic 253 Young, Mike $3.00 Rangers 450
    2006 Upper Deck Epic 261 Halladay, Roy $5.00 Blue Jays 450

    Please check out my lists and let me know what you may be interested in.
    Thanks, Al
    Hi Al,

    I love big trades. I'll start pulling for you. I glanced over your tradelist and you have plenty of stuff I'd take.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

  8. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    867
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Ben:
    Here's some stuff I have that's not listed on my site and that you might be able to use as trade bait:
    2003 Flair Greats Cut Of History Game Used Bat Relic - Graig Nettles
    2003 Sweet Spot Classics Logo Patch # P-GF2 George Foster
    2003 Upper Deck Sweet Spot Nolan Ryan GU Jersey # SJ-NR
    2004 Topps Bazooka One-Liners Game Used Bat-Dale Murphy #BOL-DM
    2005 Upper Deck SP Legendary Cuts Legendary Lineage Jersey #LE-AD Andre Dawson
    2010 Topps Update Mike Schmidt Manufactured Bat Barrel # MBB-151
    2010 Upper Deck Anibal Sanchez Certified Auto
    2012 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini RELIC Memorabilia Fabric Ricky Romero AGR-RR
    2015 Panini Father's Day # 59 Rusney Castillo G/U
    2015 Topps First Home Run Medallion FHRM-JS Jorge Soler
    2015 Topps First Home Run Medallion FHRM-YC Yoenis Cespedes
    2017 Topps Independence Day MLB Logo Patch IDMLYD-Yu Darvish
    2018 Topps Players Weekend Patches Blue #PWPJVO Joey Votto #'d 28/99
    2018 Topps 1983 Topps Baseball Autograph # 83A-JD J.D. Davis


    In addition, PLMK what vintage you are interested in.
    Thanks.
    Boots
    With vintage I'm not too concerned with condition, as long as it's reflected in the trade value. I don't send cards in for grading. I'm interested in these:

    1952 TOPPS: 91 R. Schoendienst RB; 200 R. Houk RB;212 N. Garver RB; 250 C. Erskine RB

    I know it's a lot of BV, so can I offer you more '96 Topps Power Boosters or 2008 Topps Heritage SPs? I have more than are listed on my site that I'd be willing to part with.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

  9. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,990
    Bench Bucks
    2,754
    Bench Points
    1341
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by benlee66 View Post
    KC Royals, How about for these?

    2018 Topps Update Jackie Robinson Commemorative Patches #JRPMG Miguel Cabrera DET $4.00
    2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary #640 Dan Uggla ATL $1.50
    2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary #44A Martin Prado ATL $1.50
    2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary #227 Nate McLouth ATL $1.50
    2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary #392 Kris Medlen ATL $3.00
    2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary #619 Jonny Venters ATL $2.00
    2018 Topps Heritage #577 Jesse Biddle RC ATL $1.00
    2018 Topps Heritage #657 Mike Soroka RC ATL $1.50
    2018 Topps Heritage #669 A.J. Minter RC ATL $1.00
    2018 Topps Archives Silver #206 Robinson Cano (64/99) SEA $5.00
    2018 Topps Archives Silver #278 Sean Newcomb (26/99) ATL $5.00
    2018 Topps Home Run Challenge #HRCJV Joey Votto CIN $5.00
    2018 Topps Players Weekend Patches #PWPGST Giancarlo Stanton NYY $6.00
    2017 Topps Opening Day Incredible Eats #IE11 Cotton Candy BOS $0.75
    2017 Topps Throwback Thursday '96 Topps Star Power #97 Frank Thomas /1118 CWS $4.00
    2017 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #184 Jose Altuve HOU $2.00
    2017 Topps Chrome Refractors #95 Jameson Taillon PIT $2.00
    2017 Finest Refractors #15 Joey Votto CIN $2.50
    2017 Finest Refractors #53 Ichiro MIA $3.00
    2017 Finest Refractors #85 Freddie Freeman ATL $3.00
    2016 Topps Heritage #181A Michael Conforto/Aaron Nola RC PHI $1.25
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #113 Ryan Braun MIL $1.25
    2015 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #188 Shelby Miller ATL $1.25
    2016 Topps MLB Debut Medallion #MLBDM28 Paul Molitor MIL $5.00
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #85 Prince Fielder TEX $1.25
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #127 Lucas Duda NYM $1.25
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #268 Frank Thomas CWS $1.50
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini #333 Shin-Soo Choo TEX $2.00
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A & G Back #103 Carlos Martinez STL $1.50
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A & G Back #164 Steven Souza Jr. TB $1.50
    2016 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini Black #155 Brandon Phillips CIN $1.50
    2016 Topps Allen and Ginter Mini No Card Number #54 Jose Abreu CWS $6.00
    2018 Topps Allen & Ginter Mini A&G Back #201 Miguel Andujar NYY $8.00
    2016 Topps Walmart Holiday Snowflake Metallic #HMW155 Nomar Mazara TEX $4.00
    2017 Bowman Chrome '92 Bowman Refractors #92BDSW Dansby Swanson ATL $2.50
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC568 Austin Meadows (008/999) PIT $4.00
    2012 Topps Gold Sparkle #58 Tim Hudson ATL $2.50
    2014 Finest '94 Finest #94FBH Bryce Harper WSN $5.00
    2014 Topps Wal-Mart Blue Border #100 Bryce Harper WSN $4.00
    2018 Topps Heritage Black Border #522 Chris Iannetta /50 COL $8.00
    2018 Topps Chrome Refractors #73 Francisco Lindor CLE $2.50
    2018 Topps Chrome Negative Refractors #11 Kevin Pillar TOR $4.00
    2018 Topps Chrome Prism Refractors #32 Tyler Wade NYY $2.00
    2017 Topps High Tek Wave #HTI Ichiro MIA $5.00
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors #THC613 Christian Arroyo (067/569) TB $5.00
    2017 Topps Heritage #715A Trevor Bauer SP CLE $4.00

    Total $141.25
    perfect... thanks. I just posted up the trade and pulled your cards. I'll package and ship tomorrow
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  10. Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Legacy Member from Loudonville, New York
    Posts
    5,077
    Bench Bucks
    3,626
    Bench Points
    621
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to collectorskip's ebay items


    #25
    Ben:
    Just looked and do not find the '52 Schoendienst, but do have the others.
    Please PM your e-mail address to me and I will send you scans.
    Boots
    Quote Originally Posted by benlee66 View Post
    With vintage I'm not too concerned with condition, as long as it's reflected in the trade value. I don't send cards in for grading. I'm interested in these:

    1952 TOPPS: 91 R. Schoendienst RB; 200 R. Houk RB;212 N. Garver RB; 250 C. Erskine RB

    I know it's a lot of BV, so can I offer you more '96 Topps Power Boosters or 2008 Topps Heritage SPs? I have more than are listed on my site that I'd be willing to part with.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Last edited by Boots; 11-30-2018 at 06:12 AM.
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

    Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

  11. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    867
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Ben:

    I'm interested in the Javier Vazquez and the Luis Montanez autos from your trade list. If you have time you can go through my buckets and see if you like anything. I'm pretty sure I can dig out a few Donruss Elite cards for you too.

    2001 Donruss Elite Primary Colors Blue #PC24 CARLOS DELGADO #'ed 174/200 (Blue Jays)
    2004 Donruss Press Proofs Blue #182 JOEL PINEIRO #'ed 079/100 (Mariners)
    2004 Donruss Press Proofs Blue #384 CARLOS DELGADO TC #'ed 003/100 (Blue Jays)
    2004 Donruss World Series HoloFoil 100 #108 JOSE VIDRO #'ed 090/100 (Expos)
    2005 Donruss Classics Timeless Tributes Silver #165 ALEXIS RIOS #'ed 022/100 (Blue Jays)
    1997 Donruss #438 BARRY BONDS/IVAN RODRIGUEZ Interleague Showdown
    2002 Donruss Fan Club Craftsmen #C4 LUIS GONZALEZ (D-Backs)

    I'm pretty sure I will be able to find other Donruss Elite in my box of base cards and inserts.
    I'm interested in these from your bucket:

    '96 Leaf Carlos Baerga auto
    '98 Donruss Roberto Alomar auto
    '09 Sweet Spot Sandoval auto

    I'll have to pull those inserts to make sure I still have them, but I know the autos are there.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

  12. Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Legacy Member from Loudonville, New York
    Posts
    5,077
    Bench Bucks
    3,626
    Bench Points
    621
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to collectorskip's ebay items


    #27
    benlee66
    E-mail with scans sent.
    Boots
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

    Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

  13. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,805
    Bench Bucks
    3,919
    Bench Points
    1485
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by benlee66 View Post
    I'm interested in these from your bucket:

    '96 Leaf Carlos Baerga auto
    '98 Donruss Roberto Alomar auto
    '09 Sweet Spot Sandoval auto

    I'll have to pull those inserts to make sure I still have them, but I know the autos are there.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Ben:

    Those are inserts that I have to trade you. All I'm interested in are the two autos (Montanez and Vazquez).

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

  14. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    867
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by criollos View Post
    Ben:

    Those are inserts that I have to trade you. All I'm interested in are the two autos (Montanez and Vazquez).

    Luis
    Oh, in that case see if you can come up with any elite inserts. I'd consider trading the autos for those (no '96 or '98).

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

  15. criollos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,805
    Bench Bucks
    3,919
    Bench Points
    1485
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lmr21's ebay items


    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by benlee66 View Post
    Oh, in that case see if you can come up with any elite inserts. I'd consider trading the autos for those (no '96 or '98).

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Sounds good. I'll check for more. I definitely have this one

    2001 Donruss Elite Primary Colors Blue #PC24 CARLOS DELGADO #'ed 174/200 (Blue Jays)

    My Alomar Auto is pending in another trade, sorry about that. The Baerga auto, the ink, is a little faded, so if we agree on a trade I'll send it to you for free. The Pablo Sandoval we can include in the trade for sure. I'll pm you when I dig out more Elite inserts.

    Luis
    I COLLECT PLAYERS FROM PUERTO RICO

    I TRADE BY BV WHEN AVAILABLE

    NO PWE FOR GU/AUTOS PLEASE


    AUTOS: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmzSsnyB
    GU: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmC8gnED

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •