Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    767
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #1

    My new trading website with extensive tradelists is up

    Check out my new site. RCs, Inserts/Parallels, Autos, Game Used, Vintage, Baseball, Football, Basketball. The link is in my sig. Lots of stuff available for trade. If you don't have anything on my wantlist, tell me what you do have and we can try to work something out.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

  2. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,983
    Bench Bucks
    2,744
    Bench Points
    1337
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #2
    I can use a ton of stuff from you, but will start with these four just to get started:

    2010 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor 154 Gordon, Alex $6.00
    1998 Bowman Chrome International Refractor 12 King, Jeff $6.00
    1998-99 Topps Chrome Refractor 107 Mason, Anthony $8.00
    2009 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor 107 Peppers, Julius $8.00

    please check out my trade-lists below and let me know what you'd like... I can always pick more cards from you if we need to expand the deal to whatever size need be

    thanks!
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE


  3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Waldo, Maine
    Posts
    1,370
    Bench Bucks
    2,170
    Bench Points
    476
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    Ben
    I can use these cards from you

    2000 Pacific Invincible Holo-Purple 85 Ortiz, David $8.00 Twins 299
    2005 Donruss Elite Elite Teams Red 1 Ortiz, David $5.00 Red Sox 500 w/Ramirez/Martinez
    2005 Studio Portraits L/L White 76 Ortiz, David $5.00 Red Sox 40
    2008 Upper Deck Heroes Red 21 Ortiz, David 2 $3.00 Red Sox 249

    I have these from your wantlist
    2011 A&G Mini Uninvited Guest UG7 Alcatraz
    2011 A&G Mini Animals in Peril AP15 Phillipine Eagle

    Thats all I can hit from your wantlist but I do have another 20 or so minis. If you can use any not on your list I can list what I have for you. Thanks, Stacy

  4. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    767
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    I can use a ton of stuff from you, but will start with these four just to get started:

    2010 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor 154 Gordon, Alex $6.00
    1998 Bowman Chrome International Refractor 12 King, Jeff $6.00
    1998-99 Topps Chrome Refractor 107 Mason, Anthony $8.00
    2009 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor 107 Peppers, Julius $8.00

    please check out my trade-lists below and let me know what you'd like... I can always pick more cards from you if we need to expand the deal to whatever size need be

    thanks!
    So far I've found quite a bit of Braves, etc that I can use from your list, so pick out a bunch from me. I have loads of Royals.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!


  5. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Waldo, Maine
    Posts
    1,370
    Bench Bucks
    2,170
    Bench Points
    476
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    bump for reply

  6. Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Legacy Member from Loudonville, New York
    Posts
    5,077
    Bench Bucks
    3,626
    Bench Points
    621
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to collectorskip's ebay items


    #6
    Ben:
    I found a boatload of cards on your site that I can use.
    I checked your wants, but only found these that my trade pages say I have (need to double check):
    2002 Topps Heritage 420 Cabrera SP $5.00
    2008 Topps 50th Ann. All-Star Rookie Team 80
    Would you like to take a look at my trade pages to see if there is anything there you can use? You might want to look at my basketball and football trade pages as well, since i have vontage there I'd be willing to trade for what you have.
    Thanks, and PLMK.
    Boots
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

    Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

  7. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    767
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FATDOG333 View Post
    Ben
    I can use these cards from you

    2000 Pacific Invincible Holo-Purple 85 Ortiz, David $8.00 Twins 299
    2005 Donruss Elite Elite Teams Red 1 Ortiz, David $5.00 Red Sox 500 w/Ramirez/Martinez
    2005 Studio Portraits L/L White 76 Ortiz, David $5.00 Red Sox 40
    2008 Upper Deck Heroes Red 21 Ortiz, David 2 $3.00 Red Sox 249

    I have these from your wantlist
    2011 A&G Mini Uninvited Guest UG7 Alcatraz
    2011 A&G Mini Animals in Peril AP15 Phillipine Eagle

    Thats all I can hit from your wantlist but I do have another 20 or so minis. If you can use any not on your list I can list what I have for you. Thanks, Stacy
    I've got those two A&G pending. The 2005 Studio #/40 has been sold. For #'d David Ortiz cards I'd need something nice in return.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

  8. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    767
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Ben:
    I found a boatload of cards on your site that I can use.
    I checked your wants, but only found these that my trade pages say I have (need to double check):
    2002 Topps Heritage 420 Cabrera SP $5.00
    2008 Topps 50th Ann. All-Star Rookie Team 80
    Would you like to take a look at my trade pages to see if there is anything there you can use? You might want to look at my basketball and football trade pages as well, since i have vontage there I'd be willing to trade for what you have.
    Thanks, and PLMK.
    Boots
    Hi Frank,

    I looked over your trade page but didn't see much modern stuff I could use. Not a lot of tradebait. Is your baseball vintage FT for stuff you want from me? How's the condition?

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

  9. mrhaverkamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,326
    Bench Bucks
    2,288
    Bench Points
    683
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to rodhebner's comc items

    #9
    Hey Ben; spent some time going through your site....initially I found 13 different 2007 A&G minis you could use. Any particular years of Braves you're looking for in A&G? Can most likely find some, including A&G backs, black borders, gold borders, etc.

    Can use lots of your 2004 Cracker Jack minis/stickers, 2002 Topps 206 rarer backs, 2003 205 Brooklyn, Sovereign, Drum backs, and 2009 Topps Heritage. Also take a look at my tradepage, have a specific tab for minis (ginters not listed though). Tks, Jim
    Current Wantlist (Schmidt/Gladden/Vintage/Newer): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    Current Tradelist (Modern Inserts): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&usp=sharing

  10. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    767
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhaverkamp View Post
    Hey Ben; spent some time going through your site....initially I found 13 different 2007 A&G minis you could use. Any particular years of Braves you're looking for in A&G? Can most likely find some, including A&G backs, black borders, gold borders, etc.

    Can use lots of your 2004 Cracker Jack minis/stickers, 2002 Topps 206 rarer backs, 2003 205 Brooklyn, Sovereign, Drum backs, and 2009 Topps Heritage. Also take a look at my tradepage, have a specific tab for minis (ginters not listed though). Tks, Jim
    Hi Jim,

    Do you have any A&G minis? I'm not really looking for A&G Braves as much as I am refractors and such. I looked over your site and you have some stuff I like. The cracker jack are no problem. For the rarer back minis, tell me what you like. I'm not exactly dying to move them, but for the right tradebait anything is fair game.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!


  11. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Waldo, Maine
    Posts
    1,370
    Bench Bucks
    2,170
    Bench Points
    476
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by benlee66 View Post
    I've got those two A&G pending. The 2005 Studio #/40 has been sold. For #'d David Ortiz cards I'd need something nice in return.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Would you sell the other 3 Ortiz? Stacy

  12. Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Legacy Member from Loudonville, New York
    Posts
    5,077
    Bench Bucks
    3,626
    Bench Points
    621
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to collectorskip's ebay items


    #12
    Ben:
    I've got a 500 count box that I have not had time to go through, so it's not on my site. I'll look through it and see of ther's anything that might work.
    Also baseball vintage is FT; condition varies, so if you are looking for something, LMK and I can pull it and send you scans.
    Boots
    Quote Originally Posted by benlee66 View Post
    Hi Frank,

    I looked over your trade page but didn't see much modern stuff I could use. Not a lot of tradebait. Is your baseball vintage FT for stuff you want from me? How's the condition?

    Thanks,
    Ben
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

    Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

  13. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,983
    Bench Bucks
    2,744
    Bench Points
    1337
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    I can use a ton of stuff from you, but will start with these four just to get started:

    2010 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor 154 Gordon, Alex $6.00
    1998 Bowman Chrome International Refractor 12 King, Jeff $6.00
    1998-99 Topps Chrome Refractor 107 Mason, Anthony $8.00
    2009 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor 107 Peppers, Julius $8.00

    please check out my trade-lists below and let me know what you'd like... I can always pick more cards from you if we need to expand the deal to whatever size need be

    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by benlee66 View Post
    So far I've found quite a bit of Braves, etc that I can use from your list, so pick out a bunch from me. I have loads of Royals.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Hey, I can use any or all of the following...

    2003 Donruss Elite Extra Edition Aspirations 16 Machado, Alejandro $8.00 Royals 77 Parallel
    2003 Donruss Team Heroes Stat Line 240 Affeldt, Jeremy $4.00 Royals 67
    2003 Fleer Box Score First Edition 176 Sweeney, Mike $5.00 Royals 100
    2003 Fleer Splendid Splinters RC sp (Wood) 148 Ferguson, Ian $5.00 Royals 999 RC
    2003 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red 84 Beltran, Carlos $8.00 Royals 100
    2003 Leaf Limited 59 Sweeney, Mike $3.00 Royals 999
    2003 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Purple 35 Beltran, Carlos $5.00 Royals 150
    2003 Playoff Prestige Xtra Points Purple 37 Sweeney, Mike $3.00 Royals 150
    2003 SP Authentic Superstar Flashbacks 30 Beltran, Carlos $2.50 Royals 2003
    2003 Topps Gold 144 Quinn, Mark $3.00 Royals 2003
    2003 Topps Gold 145 Tucker, Michael $3.00 Royals 2003
    2003 Topps Gold 419 Mayne, Brent $3.00 Royals 2003
    2003 Topps Chrome Traded Refractor 263 Fallon, Chris $4.00 Royals RC
    2003 Upper Deck Finite 46 Beltran, Carlos $1.50 Royals 1999
    2004 Donruss Press Proof Blue 135 Hernandez, Runelvys $3.00 Royals 100
    2004 Studio Proofs Silver 96 Gettis, Byron $3.00 Royals 100
    2004 Topps Chrome Black Refractor 298 Randa, Joe $4.00 Royals
    2004 Upper Deck Power Up Orange 20 Sweeney, Mike $1.50 Royals
    1996 Pacific October Moments 10 Klesko, Ryan $2.50 Braves
    1997 Pacific Card Supial Large 23 Klesko, Ryan $2.50 Braves
    1997 Score Titanic Taters 10 Klesko, Ryan $2.50 Braves
    1999 Bowman International 244 Klesko, Ryan $0.75 Braves
    2000 Topps Gallery Player's Private Issue 73 Klesko, Ryan $5.00 Padres 250
    2001 Topps Stars Gold 130 Klesko, Ryan $2.50 Padres 499
    2002 Diamond Kings Silver 25 Klesko, Ryan $4.00 Braves 400
    2002 Fleer Tiffany 285 Klesko, Ryan $4.00 Padres 200
    2002 Fleer Platinum Parallel 23 Klesko, Ryan $2.00 Padres 202
    2002 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity 224 Klesko, Ryan $5.00 Padres 100
    2010 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor 154 Gordon, Alex $6.00
    1998 Bowman Chrome International Refractor 12 King, Jeff $6.00
    1998-99 Topps Chrome Refractor 107 Mason, Anthony $8.00
    1995-96 Hoops Top Ten 7 Jordan, Michael $15.00 Bulls Insert
    2009 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor 107 Peppers, Julius $8.00
    2009 Topps Mayo Silver 125 Montana, Joe $8.00 49ers Parallel

    Please let me know what you can use from me
    Last edited by K.C._Royals!; 11-29-2018 at 03:42 PM.
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  14. benlee66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    398
    Bench Bucks
    767
    Bench Points
    148
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to benlee66's ebay items


    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    Ben:
    I've got a 500 count box that I have not had time to go through, so it's not on my site. I'll look through it and see of ther's anything that might work.
    Also baseball vintage is FT; condition varies, so if you are looking for something, LMK and I can pull it and send you scans.
    Boots
    List some stuff that you like so I can get an idea what you're looking for. I could use a '52 Topps card for my collection on the high end, and could use some of the '60 & '70s for TTM autos.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    Email me for quickest response. Check my site for wantlist:
    http://benlee66.angelfire.com/index.html
    Looking for rare 90's inserts and parallels, especially Donruss brand. I will trade for any Elite Series cards!!!

  15. mrhaverkamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,326
    Bench Bucks
    2,288
    Bench Points
    683
    Trader Rating
    5.0



    Go to rodhebner's comc items

    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by benlee66 View Post
    Hi Jim,

    Do you have any A&G minis? I'm not really looking for A&G Braves as much as I am refractors and such. I looked over your site and you have some stuff I like. The cracker jack are no problem. For the rarer back minis, tell me what you like. I'm not exactly dying to move them, but for the right tradebait anything is fair game.

    Thanks,
    Ben
    I just bumped a thread I created a few years ago with updated higher-end Ginter minis that I have for trade; also have hundreds of other commons and parallels like the black and gold borders and A&G backs that I've yet to list. If you give me an idea what years of Braves you're focusing on I can get a list created.
    Current Wantlist (Schmidt/Gladden/Vintage/Newer): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    Current Tradelist (Modern Inserts): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&usp=sharing

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •