Two sets of 4 Yankees from 2018 Topps Chrome Update IA!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
  • Aaron Judge
  • Didi Gregorius
  • Gleyber Torres
  • Gary Sanchez
I have two sets of the above players......One 2018 Topps update gold card that I need will take one of the above sets. Only trading the above cards for my 2018 Topps update gold wantlist. Will not take other offers! Best regards, David

I tried to pick up a lot the other day on ebay that had a couple you needed, but I was outbid last few seconds on the lot. Sad part is, I won like 2 other lots that I didn't really want, but was going to take advantage of combined shipping. I am always trying to keep an eye out to see if I can help, since you are always so giving to this community. Thanks for all you do, Tony.

I tried to pick up a lot the other day on ebay that had a couple you needed, but I was outbid last few seconds on the lot. Sad part is, I won like 2 other lots that I didn't really want, but was going to take advantage of combined shipping. I am always trying to keep an eye out to see if I can help, since you are always so giving to this community. Thanks for all you do, Tony.

If u have 2018 topps update gold duplicates......I can use them as their will be others who will be working on the set. Best regards, David PS Two duplicate gold will work for one set of the four Yankees.

I appreciate the offer David, but I have none. But I seen an Update lot on ebay that had and Acuan/Albies card in it along with several others. Checked your list, and there were a couple in there that you could use, so I bid. Thought I had it locked up, so bid on two other auctions from the same seller, and wound up not getting the gold lot. But hey, I got 2 other auctions that I didn't need, and one I actually know nothing about, lol. I don't know where the Blue and Black parallels of the Harper Highlights come from.

I appreciate the offer David, but I have none. But I seen an Update lot on ebay that had and Acuan/Albies card in it along with several others. Checked your list, and there were a couple in there that you could use, so I bid. Thought I had it locked up, so bid on two other auctions from the same seller, and wound up not getting the gold lot. But hey, I got 2 other auctions that I didn't need, and one I actually know nothing about, lol. I don't know where the Blue and Black parallels of the Harper Highlights come from.
Okay..Best regards, David