2 Mega Boxes and 2 Blaster 2018 Topps Gallery FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi have a ton of Braves, check my sites...Lots of gu'd of Maddux,.Glavine, Chipper, Andruw, etc.
Did you complete the base gallery ste?
Have lots of dupes.
LMK Bob

Bob not doing the Gallery set. Bucket is hard to look at. I look at page individually and then it freezes and will not load the next page.
I use to have Photo Bucket but then they started this 3rd party viewing issue which became an issue. I had tons of PC loaded on it along
with what I had for trade. I landed up dumping them and now use Imgur. A lot more friendly to use but I scan each card individually when I scan.

Rich - The cards you are interested in are $73 and for me $81.50. I am going to see if I can find something to close the gap if not I will take some of the list for me. Expect to have another list to you this afternoon. I know I have more Acuna cards around here and some others in your sig.

Rich - The cards you are interested in are $73 and for me $81.50. I am going to see if I can find something to close the gap if not I will take some of the list for me. Expect to have another list to you this afternoon. I know I have more Acuna cards around here and some others in your sig.

No need to worry about filling the gap. I am good with what you have. Go ahead and post it up.

Rich

Hi
Check my freewebs site in Sig for Braves...older stuff..but see superstar page, game used page, the different books and insert list.
Newer stuff on Beckett at

https://www.beckett.com/users/expediter

LMK Bob

Bob I would be interested in these:

2008 Finest Refractors Gold 38 Tom Glavine $10.00 29/50
2018 Donruss Optic #63 Ronald Acuna Jr. RR RC $10.00
2018 Topps Gallery #140 Ronald Acuna Jr. RC $8.00

Rich

Bob I would be interested in these:

2008 Finest Refractors Gold 38 Tom Glavine $10.00 29/50

Rich

Hi Rich
Let me make sure I have the Glavine and I'll post it up. Thanks Bob

Hi havent found the Glavine...so probably gone... I have several Albies and Acunas listed on my Beckett site.
lmk Bob

Hi havent found the Glavine...so probably gone... I have several Albies and Acunas listed on my Beckett site.
lmk Bob

Bob these 2 would be just fine for the Gallery base you need.

Bob these 2 would be just fine for the Gallery base you need.

Does that include the Sisco auto?
lmk Bob

No the Sisco auto books at $30. You can send the Donruss Acuna for the Gallery base. I did look at your
site but did not see anything I could use for the Sisco.