Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
  1. jaxbraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Posts
    17,811
    Bench Bucks
    3,740
    Bench Points
    3679
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mdword's ebay items


    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishlp View Post
    Rich,
    2018 Topps Gallery Artists Proof #48 Nolan Ryan $6.00
    2018 Topps Gallery Private Issue #48 Nolan Ryan $10.00---is this numbered to 250

    2018 Topps Gallery #181 Corey Seager SP $4.00
    2018 Topps Gallery #195 Noah Syndergaard SP $3.00
    based on 18 Bowman Tek bv's and ebay sales I would think bv's would be the following, what is you opinion on bv's?
    2018 Topps Tek Sisco $.75-$2
    2018 Topps Tek Sisco Green $2-$4

    Thanks,
    Trish

    Looking at last years tek O's #99 and there were 4 of them BV went $4-$5 and $6 not going to count the Ripken at $15
    and the base ran $1.50-$2.50. So it just depends on Sisco value.

    Using your high value I would be $3.00 short so if you can find something else we can rap this up.

    Rich
    [https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, Mantle, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  2. jaxbraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Posts
    17,811
    Bench Bucks
    3,740
    Bench Points
    3679
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mdword's ebay items


    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishlp View Post
    Rich,
    2018 Topps Gallery Artists Proof #48 Nolan Ryan $6.00
    2018 Topps Gallery Private Issue #48 Nolan Ryan $10.00---is this numbered to 250

    2018 Topps Gallery #181 Corey Seager SP $4.00
    2018 Topps Gallery #195 Noah Syndergaard SP $3.00
    based on 18 Bowman Tek bv's and ebay sales I would think bv's would be the following, what is you opinion on bv's?
    2018 Topps Tek Sisco $.75-$2
    2018 Topps Tek Sisco Green $2-$4

    Thanks,
    Trish
    Trish are we still working on this or is it a bust.

    Rich
    [https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, Mantle, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  3. Trishlp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    9,580
    Bench Bucks
    2,765
    Bench Points
    2095
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to trishlp94's ebay items


    #18
    Rich - Sorry I have not been on since Sunday afternoon. The BV's for topps tek have come out the green sisco is $3. Is the "Wave" Sisco the base? If so that is $1.25 there is a galactic wave and that is $2. Do you still have these 2 2018 Topps Gallery Heritage #H22 Manny Machado $1.50 x2. If so and are willing to add them in it would be close enough for me. PLMK or post if it works for you.
    Thanks,
    Trish
    Sorry I don't check buckets! This is my hobby so sometimes it takes me a while to respond. Please be patient.

    Updated Trade List

  4. jaxbraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Posts
    17,811
    Bench Bucks
    3,740
    Bench Points
    3679
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mdword's ebay items


    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishlp View Post
    Rich - Sorry I have not been on since Sunday afternoon. The BV's for topps tek have come out the green sisco is $3. Is the "Wave" Sisco the base? If so that is $1.25 there is a galactic wave and that is $2. Do you still have these 2 2018 Topps Gallery Heritage #H22 Manny Machado $1.50 x2. If so and are willing to add them in it would be close enough for me. PLMK or post if it works for you.
    Thanks,
    Trish

    Sorry to say the SP181 got traded and yes I have the Heritage #H22 Manny Machado but only 1.

    I have these Orioles if you can use them
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #12 Adam Jones $1.25
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #14 Trey Mancini $1.25
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 #15 Austin Hays RC $1.50
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #11 Manny Machado $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #14 Trey Mancini $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #15 Austin Hays$2.50
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 3 #14 Trey Mancini $2.50
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 3 #15 Austin Hays $3.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black #14 Trey Mancini $1.50
    2018 Topps Throwback Thursday #104 Manny Machado/1502*/'77 Topps BB N/A
    Rich
    Last edited by jaxbraves; 12-05-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    [https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, Mantle, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  5. gwynn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Santee, CA
    Posts
    4,394
    Bench Bucks
    1,243
    Bench Points
    389
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to gwynn_fan92071's ebay items


    #20
    Hi
    I can use the Chance Sisco auto...need about 20 gallery, will check if you hit any when I get home.
    LMK Bob
    Looking for ...
    1 Panini Prizm Gold Baseball cards #/10
    2 Tony Gwynn autos.
    3 Chance Sisco Baltimore Orioles Autos, Game-Used, SP, #《100
    4. Hunter Renfroe Autos
    5. HOF autos

    Trade Sites
    http://www.freewebs.com/gwynn_fan/
    http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/

  6. jaxbraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Posts
    17,811
    Bench Bucks
    3,740
    Bench Points
    3679
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mdword's ebay items


    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by gwynn_fan View Post
    Hi
    I can use the Chance Sisco auto...need about 20 gallery, will check if you hit any when I get home.
    LMK Bob
    OK....lmk
    [https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, Mantle, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  7. Trishlp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    9,580
    Bench Bucks
    2,765
    Bench Points
    2095
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to trishlp94's ebay items


    #22
    I can use the following:
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #14 Trey Mancini $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 3 #14 Trey Mancini $2.50
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 3 #15 Austin Hays $3.00
    I am doing all of the gold label base sets so if you have any more I would rather trade for more of those than the Machado. PLMK and I can send you my lists
    Thanks,
    Trish
    Sorry I don't check buckets! This is my hobby so sometimes it takes me a while to respond. Please be patient.

    Updated Trade List

  8. jaxbraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Posts
    17,811
    Bench Bucks
    3,740
    Bench Points
    3679
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mdword's ebay items


    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishlp View Post
    I can use the following:
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #14 Trey Mancini $2.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 3 #14 Trey Mancini $2.50
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 3 #15 Austin Hays $3.00
    I am doing all of the gold label base sets so if you have any more I would rather trade for more of those than the Machado. PLMK and I can send you my lists
    Thanks,
    Trish

    Trish check this link......http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...l-FT?highlight
    [https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, Mantle, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  9. Trishlp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    9,580
    Bench Bucks
    2,765
    Bench Points
    2095
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to trishlp94's ebay items


    #24
    Rich- Interested in the following
    Class 1 #'s 1, 6, 8, 28, 31, 35, 50
    Class 2 #'s 14, 20, 32, 39, 41, 45, 52, 55, 66, 68, 72, 76, 81, 85, 87, 94, 95, 100
    Class 3 #'s 14, 15, 18, 24, 49, 57, 59, 68, 72, 84, 87, 90, 96
    Class 1 Black #'s 1, 14, 18, 28, 38, 68
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #14 Trey Mancini 31/99 $3.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #15 Austin Hays 147/50 $4.00
    If you could hold those cards and the 2 Siscos from Tek and the SP 195, I will get back to you on Saturday with some cards of your players. The 2 Ryans from Gallery are set aside for you.
    Thanks,
    Trish
    Sorry I don't check buckets! This is my hobby so sometimes it takes me a while to respond. Please be patient.

    Updated Trade List

  10. jaxbraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Posts
    17,811
    Bench Bucks
    3,740
    Bench Points
    3679
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mdword's ebay items


    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Trishlp View Post
    Rich- Interested in the following
    Class 1 #'s 1, 6, 8, 28, 31, 35, 50
    Class 2 #'s 14, 20, 32, 39, 41, 45, 52, 55, 66, 68, 72, 76, 81, 85, 87, 94, 95, 100
    Class 3 #'s 14, 15, 18, 24, 49, 57, 59, 68, 72, 84, 87, 90, 96
    Class 1 Black #'s 1, 14, 18, 28, 38, 68
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #14 Trey Mancini 31/99 $3.00
    2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #15 Austin Hays 147/50 $4.00
    If you could hold those cards and the 2 Siscos from Tek and the SP 195, I will get back to you on Saturday with some cards of your players. The 2 Ryans from Gallery are set aside for you.
    Thanks,
    Trish

    Trish I have everything pulled for you except these 3 they are gone:
    Class1 #6
    Class2 #39
    Black #28

    Do you still want the Gallery Heritage Machado ?


    Rich
    [https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, Mantle, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  11. Bob Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    474
    Bench Bucks
    892
    Bench Points
    79
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Squrt8's ebay items


    #26
    I could use: #7, 25, 56, 156, 188

    Are you building Gallery? Do you need any? I can check my box.
    Otherwise, I'll check your sig to see what I might have.
    Thanks!
    Bob
    Last edited by Bob Franklin; 12-06-2018 at 09:45 PM.
    BRAVES Super Collector (and Phillies, in a pinch).
    My Bucket: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bob...postlogin=true

  12. jaxbraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Posts
    17,811
    Bench Bucks
    3,740
    Bench Points
    3679
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mdword's ebay items


    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Franklin View Post
    I could use: #7, 25, 56, 156, 188

    Are you building Gallery? Do you need any? I can check my box.
    Otherwise, I'll check your sig to see what I might have.
    Thanks!
    Bob
    Bob I do not have 156 and 188.
    #7,25 and 56 are pulled.
    Did you still want the Chance Sisco auto?

    No I am not building the Gallery set.

    Rich
    [https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, Mantle, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  13. Bob Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    474
    Bench Bucks
    892
    Bench Points
    79
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Squrt8's ebay items


    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    Bob I do not have 156 and 188.
    #7,25 and 56 are pulled.
    Did you still want the Chance Sisco auto?

    No I am not building the Gallery set.

    Rich
    Sorry, bad eye sight. I could use those three then. I don't need any Sisco cards.
    Should I check your sig for what you need?
    Bob
    BRAVES Super Collector (and Phillies, in a pinch).
    My Bucket: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bob...postlogin=true

  14. jaxbraves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Jacksonville, Fl.
    Posts
    17,811
    Bench Bucks
    3,740
    Bench Points
    3679
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mdword's ebay items


    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Franklin View Post
    Sorry, bad eye sight. I could use those three then. I don't need any Sisco cards.
    Should I check your sig for what you need?
    Bob
    Not necessary , I set these 3 up as free cards. Check the TM in a few minutes to confirm.

    Rich
    [https://sites.google.com/site/richstradepages/home


    Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, Jeter, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, Mantle, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

    Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

  15. Bob Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    474
    Bench Bucks
    892
    Bench Points
    79
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Squrt8's ebay items


    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbraves View Post
    Not necessary , I set these 3 up as free cards. Check the TM in a few minutes to confirm.

    Rich
    Thank you! I didn't know you could do that.
    I owe ya!
    Bob
    BRAVES Super Collector (and Phillies, in a pinch).
    My Bucket: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bob...postlogin=true

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •