Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,034
    Bench Bucks
    2,499
    Bench Points
    1893
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    I can use these:

    Javier Baez 15 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini RC BV 4
    Mike Clevinger 16 Topps Update RC BV 1.5
    Javier Baez 17 Topps High Tek Tidal Diffractor /250 BV 5
    Johan Camargo 17 Topps Update RC x2 BV 2 total
    Sandy Koufax 18 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red /25 BV 20
    Ok. Do you have a list for me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Franklin View Post
    Are you looking for anything in particular?
    I have this .....



    Bob
    Just looking for cards I dont have. I can use that howard.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  2. Bob Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    562
    Bench Bucks
    1,003
    Bench Points
    96
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Squrt8's ebay items


    #32
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Ok. Do you have a list for me?



    Just looking for cards I dont have. I can use that howard.
    Ok, I'll check your list when I get time and let you know.
    Bob
    BRAVES Super Collector (and Phillies, in a pinch).
    My Bucket: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bob...postlogin=true

  3. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,034
    Bench Bucks
    2,499
    Bench Points
    1893
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #33
    ttt
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  4. Bob Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    562
    Bench Bucks
    1,003
    Bench Points
    96
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to Squrt8's ebay items


    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Ok. Do you have a list for me?



    Just looking for cards I dont have. I can use that howard.
    Interested in Greg Maddux:
    '17 Gallery #MP-27 (Blue)
    '17 Topps Update #162B
    '18 A&G Glossy #131
    '18 Stad. Club #208 Black

    Let me know.
    Thanks!
    Bob
    BRAVES Super Collector (and Phillies, in a pinch).
    My Bucket: http://s980.photobucket.com/user/Bob...postlogin=true

  5. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,034
    Bench Bucks
    2,499
    Bench Points
    1893
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #35
    None of those cards are on my tradelist. Thanks anyway.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  6. Rabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Posts
    925
    Bench Bucks
    1,567
    Bench Points
    98
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Sean Taylor

    Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

    #36
    You already like two Howards I posted. The link to my SCA is in my sig it has pics of all my other stuff for trade.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions)
    -Also like current Redskins and Braves (Acuna/Albies/Camargo etc.), Mike Trout, Blake Snell, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  7. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,034
    Bench Bucks
    2,499
    Bench Points
    1893
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    You already like two Howards I posted. The link to my SCA is in my sig it has pics of all my other stuff for trade.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nevermind.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  8. Rabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Posts
    925
    Bench Bucks
    1,567
    Bench Points
    98
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Sean Taylor

    Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Nevermind.
    ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions)
    -Also like current Redskins and Braves (Acuna/Albies/Camargo etc.), Mike Trout, Blake Snell, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  9. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,034
    Bench Bucks
    2,499
    Bench Points
    1893
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    ?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry. Wrong forum. Hopping between multiple sites.

    I can use a few cards from you. I'm not really an "album" person, so there's likely more that I'm interested in, but my patience runs thin. LOL.

    I know this exceeds the BV of what you wanted. I would be interested in knowing if you'd do a card/cash deal for all of these.



    2016 Diamond Kings Artist's Proofs #109B Kris Bryant SP/Blue sleeves $8.00

    2017 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors #114 Javier Baez $5.00

    2017 Topps Triple Threads Amber #35 Javier Baez $5.00

    2018 Topps Chrome Base Set Variation Refractors #50 Kris Bryant/Signing autograph $15.00

    2018 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #HMT63 Javier Baez $4.00

    2018 Topps Fire Hot Starts #HS15 Javier Baez $2.50

    2012 Topps Paramount Pairs #PALG Andrew Luck/Robert Griffin III $6.00

    2016 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Prizms Camo #190 Jordan Howard $6.00

    2016 Score Gold Zone #356 Jordan Howard $8.00
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  10. Chuck-Love10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    77
    Bench Bucks
    110
    Bench Points
    7
    Trader Rating
    0





    #40
    Hey! Got my cards today thanks again for the trade! Good luck with the Howard Hunt if I get anything new ill let you Know!

    Chuck
    Looking to Trade For:

    Teams: Carolina Panthers, Charlotte Hornets / Bobcats, Carolina Hurricanes

    Players: Vince Carter, Dennis Rodman, and Kirk Hinrich

  11. Rabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Posts
    925
    Bench Bucks
    1,567
    Bench Points
    98
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Sean Taylor

    Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    Sorry. Wrong forum. Hopping between multiple sites.

    I can use a few cards from you. I'm not really an "album" person, so there's likely more that I'm interested in, but my patience runs thin. LOL.

    I know this exceeds the BV of what you wanted. I would be interested in knowing if you'd do a card/cash deal for all of these.



    2016 Diamond Kings Artist's Proofs #109B Kris Bryant SP/Blue sleeves $8.00

    2017 Topps Chrome Sepia Refractors #114 Javier Baez $5.00

    2017 Topps Triple Threads Amber #35 Javier Baez $5.00

    2018 Topps Chrome Base Set Variation Refractors #50 Kris Bryant/Signing autograph $15.00

    2018 Topps Chrome Update Pink Refractors #HMT63 Javier Baez $4.00

    2018 Topps Fire Hot Starts #HS15 Javier Baez $2.50

    2012 Topps Paramount Pairs #PALG Andrew Luck/Robert Griffin III $6.00

    2016 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Prizms Camo #190 Jordan Howard $6.00

    2016 Score Gold Zone #356 Jordan Howard $8.00
    Thanks for the list. I know you collect Trout but do you have any extras you'd be willing to trade? I may be interested in some cards of his to even out the deal.
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions)
    -Also like current Redskins and Braves (Acuna/Albies/Camargo etc.), Mike Trout, Blake Snell, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  12. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,034
    Bench Bucks
    2,499
    Bench Points
    1893
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Thanks for the list. I know you collect Trout but do you have any extras you'd be willing to trade? I may be interested in some cards of his to even out the deal.
    You can check out my baseball tradelist at

    https://sites.google.com/site/hoosie...baseball-fs-ft

    I did a quick CTRL-F search and there were 22 Trout cards, although most of them were base cards, not inserts.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  13. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,034
    Bench Bucks
    2,499
    Bench Points
    1893
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #43
    @Rabs I need to know if we've got a working deal or not. The Baez Tek is already gone, as I didn't remember it was on your asking list, and I've had 3 other traders ask about the Koufax.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

  14. Rabs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Land O Lakes, FL
    Posts
    925
    Bench Bucks
    1,567
    Bench Points
    98
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Sean Taylor

    Go to hollamv7's ebay items
    Go to Rabs's comc items

    #44
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    @Rabs I need to know if we've got a working deal or not. The Baez Tek is already gone, as I didn't remember it was on your asking list, and I've had 3 other traders ask about the Koufax.
    Ok no problem how is this?

    I get:
    Javier Baez 15 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini RC BV 4
    Mike Clevinger 16 Topps Update RC BV 1.5
    Johan Camargo 17 Topps Update RC x2 BV 2 total
    Sandy Koufax 18 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red /25 BV 20
    Total BV 27.5

    You get:
    2016 Diamond Kings Artist's Proofs #109B Kris Bryant SP/Blue sleeves $8.00
    2012 Topps Paramount Pairs #PALG Andrew Luck/Robert Griffin III $6.00
    2016 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Prizms Camo #190 Jordan Howard $6.00
    2016 Score Gold Zone #356 Jordan Howard $8.00
    Total BV 28
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions)
    -Also like current Redskins and Braves (Acuna/Albies/Camargo etc.), Mike Trout, Blake Snell, Roger Federer.

    https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

  15. HoosierBuddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    12,034
    Bench Bucks
    2,499
    Bench Points
    1893
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Mike Schmidt

    Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items


    #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Ok no problem how is this?

    I get:
    Javier Baez 15 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini RC BV 4
    Mike Clevinger 16 Topps Update RC BV 1.5
    Johan Camargo 17 Topps Update RC x2 BV 2 total
    Sandy Koufax 18 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red /25 BV 20
    Total BV 27.5

    You get:
    2016 Diamond Kings Artist's Proofs #109B Kris Bryant SP/Blue sleeves $8.00
    2012 Topps Paramount Pairs #PALG Andrew Luck/Robert Griffin III $6.00
    2016 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Prizms Camo #190 Jordan Howard $6.00
    2016 Score Gold Zone #356 Jordan Howard $8.00
    Total BV 28
    Sounds good. I'll post. We're having a mini blizzard here, so it'll probably be Monday before they go out.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

    EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •