2018 Topps Gallery For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryancollector

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
2018 Topps Gallery For Trade
Looking for Nolan Ryan and Ted Williams cards I don't have. I am especially looking for the Ted Williams Masters Card #163 from this set. After that, I am looking for 2018 Triple Threads cards and 2018 Tek cards of these two players. Lastly, I am looking for any card I don't have. LMK what you are interested in and what you have to trade. Thanks for the look.

AUTOGRAPHS:

Nick Kingham, Pittsburg RC
Anthony Banda, Tampa Bay RC
Mike Soroka, Atlanta RC

SHORT PRINTS:

Justin Smoak #154
Eric Hosmer #159
Ernie Banks #167
Gary Sanchez #171
Rick Ankiel #172
Carlos Rodon #184
Julio Urias #186
Michael Conforto #191
Joc Pederson #197
Robinson Cano #199

CANVAS (brown bordered)

Babe Ruth
Albies RC
Blackburn
Bo Jackson
Canseco
Posey
Beltre
Altuve
Rizzo
Happ
Trea Turner
Cozens RC
Brinson
Gregorius
Mikolas RC
Adam Jones
Hays RC
Read RC
Pivetta
Stephens RC
Dominic Smith RC
Vargas RC
Odorizzi
Souza, Jr.
Meadows RC
Blackmon
Votto

NUMBERED:

Chipper Jones Green #94, 60/99
Didi Gregorius Blue #143, 20/50
Drew Smyly Blue #130, 18/50

IMPRESSIONIST:

Clayton Kershaw

HALL OF FAME:

George Brett
Eddie Murray
Bob Gibson
Eddie Mathews
Barry Larkin

MASTERPIECE:

Rafael Devers
Yadier Molina
Noah Syndergard
Andrew McCutchen Blue, 79/99
Derek Jeter
Andrew McCutchen
Chipper Jones
Clint Frazier

HERITAGE:

Posey Blue, 95/99
Frazier Green, RC 147/250
Albies RC
McCutchen
Scherzer
Votto
Kershaw
Machado
Arenado
Goldschmidt
Rizzo
Judge

STARS:

Judge
Trout
Ripken
Ruth
Sandberg
Nolan Ryan
Chipper Jones
Pujols
Frank Thomas
Ichiro
Ortiz
Kris Bryant
Canseco
Rizzo
Harper
McGwire
Mattingly
Bo Jackson

Last edited:
If there's something small on my tradelist, I could use the Caratini Canvas, and the Seager (assuming it's Corey) Heritage. PLMK.

i can use the heritage Hoskins & torres. I these lmk if you can use them. thanks. larry

2018 TOPPS UPDATE

LEGENDARY ALL STARS # 2 TED WILLIAMS
NOLAN RYAN # 1 SP

If there's something small on my tradelist, I could use the Caratini Canvas, and the Seager (assuming it's Corey) Heritage. PLMK.

I can use this card: 2018 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black #22 Ted Williams $4.00 It is Corey, BV$1.50. Carantini BV$2 Post if you agree or LMK why not. Thanks

Get them while they are available. LMK what you have.

Unfortunately I can't find much, I didn't purchase any 2018 Tek or Triple Threads. The only thing I have from this huge estate find was an autographed Nolan Ryan card. It's a little oversized b&w photo card of Nolan probably from the 70's showing a ball regarding another no-hitter. It's, of course, without a certificate of authenticity but the sig is a match from the autographed ball I have. I'll continue to look but I understand if you trade to someone else.

Unfortunately I can't find much, I didn't purchase any 2018 Tek or Triple Threads. The only thing I have from this huge estate find was an autographed Nolan Ryan card. It's a little oversized b&w photo card of Nolan probably from the 70's showing a ball regarding another no-hitter. It's, of course, without a certificate of authenticity but the sig is a match from the autographed ball I have. I'll continue to look but I understand if you trade to someone else.

Okay, thanks for getting back to me. LMK if you come up with anything else. I don't like to collect over-sized and I don't really like mini's but I will trade for a mini if I really like the card, like some Gypsy Queen.