Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Mike Schmidt

Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items

2017 Donruss Hanger (Clearance for $3.48)

Walmart had one of these '17 hanger packs in their clearance bin in the card section. Price reduced to $3.48. It's been sitting there for a couple weeks, but I've been resisting because I have a '17 Donruss set with variations, so I didn't REALLY need it. But I finally gave in and bought it.

Had an Aaron Judge RR RC in it. Very happy to have given in to the urge this time.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I did the same thing at Wal Mart. There was a 2017 Topps Series I clearance box and I figured the Judge rookie would not be in there. But I bought it anyway and the Judge was actually in it. And the Jackie Robinson patch card I got was Mike Trout.
    1975 Topps Minis: 342/660 51% complete
    1972 Topps: 757/787 96% complete
    1971 Topps: 658/752 87% complete
    1960 Topps: 499/572 87% complete

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

Nice job for both of you. These types of boxes and packs are more my speed, lol.
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.