Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
I've been collecting cards for about 30 to 35 years on and off at finally decided on what I wanted to collect and what I want to put together a 2018 Topps Heritage Master set I have a 1969 Master set almost completed already so I figured the Heritage would be a nice addition so many cards so many colors I do have a large number of cards to trade Heritage and also newer tops I do have lots of inserts serial number autographed and game use material cards also anything's for trade except the 2018 heritage

I think everyone for the welcomes to the Post I'm not sure how to post my trade list and I'm not sure how to post my want list I'm looking for 2018 Topps Heritage Clubhouse gold cards I'm also looking for decal badge cards except for numbers one for 16 18 21 and 26 and any box loaders of any type also any hundredth anniversary cards of any type I do have a large number of newer 2010 and up autographs game-used memorabilia rookies and star cards to trade just ask and I'll be more than happy to let you know what I have I'm not very good on the computer and I do apologize

I think everyone for the welcomes to the Post I'm not sure how to post my trade list and I'm not sure how to post my want list I'm looking for 2018 Topps Heritage Clubhouse gold cards I'm also looking for decal badge cards except for numbers one for 16 18 21 and 26 and any box loaders of any type also any hundredth anniversary cards of any type I do have a large number of newer 2010 and up autographs game-used memorabilia rookies and star cards to trade just ask and I'll be more than happy to let you know what I have I'm not very good on the computer and I do apologize

Super easy - if you have a list already online somewhere, just post a link. And if not, just copy and paste it into a new thread. You'll find lots of folks willing to help!