Rookie cards FT , Many HOFers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Rookie cards, Many HOFers
I have to start trying to move things that no longer have a place in my collections or shelves!

I don’t have recent bvs on any of these so I may need some help on the bvs

1984 Eric Dickerson #280
1988 Topps Bo Jackson #327
1988 Topps Vinny Testeverde #352
1989 Score Chris Carter #72
1989 Topps Traded Troy Aikman #70T
1990 Pro Set Emmitt Smith #685 (2)
1990 Topps Traded Emmitt Smith #27T
1993 Classic Proline Jerome Bettis #143
1993 Playoff Jerome Bettis #294
1993 Wild Card Jerome Bettis #159
1994 Issac Bruce #311
1994 Skybox Marshall Faulk #158
1994 Ultra Marshall Faulk #50
1995 Select Certified Curtis Martin #117
1996 SP Marvin Harrison #18
1998 Finest Tavian Banks #123
1998 Tim Dwight Metal #196, Ultra #218, Topps Stars Red #59 #’d/8799, Silver #’d 3999, Bowman #15, Collector’s Edge 1st Place #209, Bowman’s Best #102, TSC #194, Bowman Chrome #15
1998 Collector’s Edge Masters Fred Taylor Main Event #ME2 #’d 1000/2000
2000 Metal Shaun Alexander #288
2003 Topps Carson Palmer #311
2004 Topps Ben Roethlisberger #311
2004 Topps Draft Picks Larry Fitzgerald #140
2007 Bowman Chrome Adrian Peterson #BC65
2007 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity Mason Crosby #187 #’d 273/999
2012 Topps Chrome Russell Wilson #40
2012 Topps Chrome Andrew Luck 1957 Throwback #1

I have 20 -30 various RCs of Peyton Manning and Randy Moss. LMK if you are looking for something specific for either.

Last edited:
Geez, those are like "kid in a candy store" stuff for me.

I know you started new player collections and I was wondering if you needed a 2008 SP Legendary Cuts Generations Dual Memorabilia jersey card of Harmon Killebrew and Travis Hafner #GE-KH? It looks like the following card out of that set except the Killebrew jersey piece has a stripe running vertically through it..

https://www.tradingcarddb.com/ViewC...FS-Rollie-Fingers-/-Huston-Street?PageIndex=1

If you are interested LMK and we'll work something out.

In addition I just traded for that 1995 Curtis martin Select Certified RC and it books for $15. Not much help in the grand scheme of things but at least you have that card's current bv now.

Last edited:
Yes, I could use that card. What are you looking for?

Geez, those are like "kid in a candy store" stuff for me.

I know you started new player collections and I was wondering if you needed a 2008 SP Legendary Cuts Generations Dual Memorabilia jersey card of Harmon Killebrew and Travis Hafner #GE-KH? It looks like the following card out of that set except the Killebrew jersey piece has a stripe running vertically through it..

https://www.tradingcarddb.com/ViewC...FS-Rollie-Fingers-/-Huston-Street?PageIndex=1

If you are interested LMK and we'll work something out.

In addition I just traded for that 1995 Curtis martin Select Certified RC and it books for $15. Not much help in the grand scheme of things but at least you have that card's current bv now.

I would say from that trade list the Peterson is #1 followed by the Fitzgerald. There would be others for sure including Manning and Moss RCs but for right now the Peterson and Fitzgerald would be #1 and #2 respectively. Sufice it to say you have no shortage of trade bait for me.

Are your have lists for Killebrew and Blyleven up to date? If so, I can probably help you out with those players and expand the trade.

Yes, I could use that card. What are you looking for?

They are up to date other than incoming cards.

I would say from that trade list the Peterson is #1 followed by the Fitzgerald. There would be others for sure including Manning and Moss RCs but for right now the Peterson and Fitzgerald would be #1 and #2 respectively. Sufice it to say you have no shortage of trade bait for me.

Are your have lists for Killebrew and Blyleven up to date? If so, I can probably help you out with those players and expand the trade.

Give me a few days and I'll see what I come up with for you. I'll need a little time to search for your needs.

If you could give me the BV for that Killebrew/Hafner card I'd appreciate it.

I dont have any of that at this time.