Updated FT/FS Massive List of Autos, Game Useds, Mfd Patch Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I found this;
2018 Bowman Prospects Rookie Juan Soto #BP-52'
2018 Bowman Prospects Rookie Gleymer Torres #BP-100
2018 Bowman Victor Robles #6
2018 Topps Opening Day Victor Robles #127
2018 Topps Rookie Miguel Andujar #305
LMK

I found this;
2018 Bowman Prospects Rookie Juan Soto #BP-52'
2018 Bowman Prospects Rookie Gleymer Torres #BP-100
2018 Bowman Victor Robles #6
2018 Topps Opening Day Victor Robles #127
2018 Topps Rookie Miguel Andujar #305
LMK

I'm sorry but I am looking for parallels or variations of Robles, Andujar and Torres, and 1st Bowman of Soto.

I am interested in your Ted Williams ($20) and Johnny Bench ($8) 2018 Topps MVP medallions. I have a 2018 Topps Gallery Soto RC ($8), a Gallery Acuna RC ($8) and a 2001 UD Ichiro RC ($12). LMK if you are interested in this trade. If so, you can post, or if not, LMK why. Thanks

I am interested in your Ted Williams ($20) and Johnny Bench ($8) 2018 Topps MVP medallions. I have a 2018 Topps Gallery Soto RC ($8), a Gallery Acuna RC ($8) and a 2001 UD Ichiro RC ($12). LMK if you are interested in this trade. If so, you can post, or if not, LMK why. Thanks

Is $20 the bv for the #/50 Williams MVP medallion? I am interested in the cards you listed.

Is $20 the bv for the #/50 Williams MVP medallion? I am interested in the cards you listed.

No, sorry. I didn't notice the numbering. It is the Black version, BV$40. So I don't have enough. If you want to trade either the Gallery Soto or Acuna for the Bench, I could do that. LMK

No, sorry. I didn't notice the numbering. It is the Black version, BV$40. So I don't have enough. If you want to trade either the Gallery Soto or Acuna for the Bench, I could do that. LMK

Do you still have the 2018 HHN Albies mini and 2018 Topps Chrome Purple Devers /299? Is the Albies the '69 decal or #/100? Willing to trade in your favor for the Soto, Acuna, Ichiro, Albies and Devers. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Do you still have the 2018 HHN Albies mini and 2018 Topps Chrome Purple Devers /299? Is the Albies the '69 decal or #/100? Willing to trade in your favor for the Soto, Acuna, Ichiro, Albies and Devers. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Sorry, but the Albies mini and the Devers purple have both been traded. LMK if you find anything else. Thanks

Sorry, but the Albies mini and the Devers purple have both been traded. LMK if you find anything else. Thanks

Topps Chrome Blue Premier Rookies Rhys Hoskins RC (is this Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome or Optic?)
Topps Chrome Premier Rookies Ohtani (Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome or Optic?)
Topps Chrome Mega Amed Rosario RC (is this an Xfractor?)

Topps Chrome Blue Premier Rookies Rhys Hoskins RC (is this Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome or Optic?)
Topps Chrome Premier Rookies Ohtani (Topps Chrome, Bowman Chrome or Optic?)
Topps Chrome Mega Amed Rosario RC (is this an Xfractor?)

Hoskins is Optic, not Topps Chrome as I stated
Ohtani is Optic, not Topps Chrome as I stated
Rosario is a Xfractor

I changed my errors on my Tradelist. I hope you found all my errors, haha. LMK if you find any more. I also deleted the mini Albies and the purple Devers.

Hoskins is Optic, not Topps Chrome as I stated
Ohtani is Optic, not Topps Chrome as I stated
Rosario is a Xfractor

I changed my errors on my Tradelist. I hope you found all my errors, haha. LMK if you find any more. I also deleted the mini Albies and the purple Devers.

Trade proposal has been sent. Thanks.

Awesome. Would you be willing to swing through my tradelist and see if there's anything in that range that might work for the Cecchini?

I didn't see anything that I could use but it may be because I was having an issue with searching your trade list. Do you have anything from the players in my RC want list?

Sorry for the slow reply - was out of town. I know my tradelist can be a bear. :)

I have these that come... close, I guess (?) to the guys and years you listed:
2015 Panini Contenders 5 Alex Bregman
2015 Panini Contenders Class Reunion 2 Alex Bregman
2016 Topps Archives 1959 59B-10 Alex Bregman
2018 Topps Big League Players Weekend Variation 287 Alex Bregman
2011 Topps Gold 78 Mike Stanton (Giancarlo Stanton)

Sorry for the slow reply - was out of town. I know my tradelist can be a bear. :)

I have these that come... close, I guess (?) to the guys and years you listed:
2015 Panini Contenders 5 Alex Bregman
2015 Panini Contenders Class Reunion 2 Alex Bregman
2016 Topps Archives 1959 59B-10 Alex Bregman
2018 Topps Big League Players Weekend Variation 287 Alex Bregman
2011 Topps Gold 78 Mike Stanton (Giancarlo Stanton)

I'm sorry but I'm not looking for any of these either.

David