sports related beer cans and soda cans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

packerfan1964

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
does anyone still collect these??? are they worth anything at all???? no longer interested in them and i'm thinking about weather i should sell them or just toss them in the recycling bin. In the '70's and '80's beer can collecting was huge it was a fun hobby back in the day.

I'd be careful just tossing those away. RC Cola put out baseball, football and basketball cans in the late 1970s and those some are worth a little money. The football and basketball RC cans are really hard to find so don't go throwing those out. Lots of Hall of Famers were produced of all three sports too which gives them at least some value.

I know Iron City Beer put out Steelers cans with the team pictured on them in the 1970s so those would be worth something just given their age and the legendary status of the Steelers teams of that era.

Bottom line is I'd do some research on what you have before recycling them for 5 or 10 cents each.

I'd be careful just tossing those away. RC Cola put out baseball, football and basketball cans in the late 1970s and those some are worth a little money. The football and basketball RC cans are really hard to find so don't go throwing those out. Lots of Hall of Famers were produced of all three sports too which gives them at least some value.

I know Iron City Beer put out Steelers cans with the team pictured on them in the 1970s so those would be worth something just given their age and the legendary status of the Steelers teams of that era.

Bottom line is I'd do some research on what you have before recycling them for 5 or 10 cents each.

i HAVE A BUNCH OF THOSE IRON CANS WITH THE STEELERS ON IT LAMBERT HAM RUSSEL MEAN JOE ETC ALSO ONE OF THE GROCERY STORE PUT OUT PLASTIC BAGS WITH DIFFERENT STEELERS ON THEM I BELIEVE IT WAS GIANT EAGLE

neeman.......have 4 steelers cans.....steelers 50 years, chuck noll and art rooney 4 super bowl wins, 1975 team photo can and 1981 team photo can........also have 4 others...pirates, pitt panthers, penquins and mountaineers.....all are in great shape and bottom opened....not sure what to ask maybe $2 or $3 per can for the steelers and a $1 for the others. shipping extra.

tglg.....have a fighting illini can with a 1983 football schedule on it.....$1.00 plus shipping

symphonicmetal.....i know those would have value.

chvezforprez.....nothing sorry

hello.....i have 90 cans left.......16 schmidt wildlife cans, 6 Appleton Foxes cans, 15 bi centennial, festival and misc. cans, 15 misc. sports cans, 16 german, 6 canadian, 3 mexican, 4 wisconsin commerative sports beer cans, 2 32 oz, 3 24 oz and 1 16 oz cans and 8 commerative soda sports cans. $40 for the cans plus shipping that would be determined.

i'll look tomorrow, i have to go in the cellar and look through the boxes, can't tell you off hand what i have.....larry

tried pm'ing you but your box is full.....here's what i have

6 appleton foxes baseball cans all different
old style bucks schedule can 1983
badger beer football schedule can
old style badgers schedule can
lite beer packers 3 time super bowl champs
dan o'hera softball tournament 1979
lite beer super bowl xxxl can
1975 hudophol reds chanps can
1976 hudophol reds champs can
pearl razorback basketball 1983 schedule can
pearl razorback football 1982 schedule can
wildcat beer
razorback beer
ilini beer
sterling kentucky derby
iron city beer 1979 pirates
iron city penquins
iron city west virginia mountainers
iron city pitt panthers 1980 national champs
flagstaff nebraska football 1982 football schedule

Im interested in the 2 Hudaphol Reds cans, the 2 Pearl razorback schedule cans, Iron City Penguins can, and Flagstaff Nebraska can, Old style bucks can and lastly the Lite beer packers can. How much, with shipping, unless I can trade you cards for them??