Must move some of these Team lots/player lots welcomed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rick,
The cards you are interested in total $55. I think the Sisco, Hays and Santander (excluding the Red) cards have a bv of $21. Not real sure on the patterns. I would think that the Santander even though it is #'d to 10 wouldn't have a high bv as he has been back and forth to the minors. I saw one sold earlier this month for about $5 on ebay. I would think that a fair bv would be $20. PLMK your feelings on this. If you are in agreement than please pick put an equal amount in bv ($41) in the cards that yu are interested in.
Thanks,
Trish

Trish, just wanted to be sure I understood you, go ahead and post what is fair. Thanks!
Rick

Rick,
The cards you are interested in total $55. I think the Sisco, Hays and Santander (excluding the Red) cards have a bv of $21. Not real sure on the patterns. I would think that the Santander even though it is #'d to 10 wouldn't have a high bv as he has been back and forth to the minors. I saw one sold earlier this month for about $5 on ebay. I would think that a fair bv would be $20. PLMK your feelings on this. If you are in agreement than please pick put an equal amount in bv ($41) in the cards that yu are interested in.
Thanks,
Trish