Must move some of these Team lots/player lots welcomed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If I've figured correctly your cards are between $16-17
How about these in return
2017 Topps Blake Snell 30th Ann. auto $12
2017 Topps 5 Tool #1 Trout $5

If agreeable feel free to post or LMK and I can. Thanks!
Rick

Rick,
Trade is agreeable however I'm missing the 5 Tool Trout card. I have the Snell card pulled and set aside. Let me know if there is another card I can replace the trout with.
Joe

Interested in the Aaron Judge listed. Best regards, David PS 2017 Topps Chrome sepia of Joe Mauer, 2014 Topps Tribute Joe Mauer blue refractor 61/99,2012 Topps Chrome Joe Mauer purple ref.

Last edited:
Rick, I think I might be a little confused on this! The cards I listed are not autos are they? PLMK Jerry

Any comparable Trout card is fine. Feel free to post. Thanks!
Rick

Rick,
Trade is agreeable however I'm missing the 5 Tool Trout card. I have the Snell card pulled and set aside. Let me know if there is another card I can replace the trout with.
Joe

No, they are not autos. I listed the Ripken prizm as a card of interest. If I recall correctly had a bv of $30. Was wondering if I had anything else of interest to make up the difference in bvs. Here is a link to my trade site.
https://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/index.htm

Rick, I think I might be a little confused on this! The cards I listed are not autos are they? PLMK Jerry

David, I need the Tribute card of Mauer. LMK
Rick

Interested in the Aaron Judge listed. Best regards, David PS 2017 Topps Chrome sepia of Joe Mauer, 2014 Topps Tribute Joe Mauer blue refractor 61/99,2012 Topps Chrome Joe Mauer purple ref.

How about this?
You get:
Noah Syndergaard Green Rainbow (magma diffractor) #’d84/99
Noah Syndergaard Pattern #2
Jacob DeGrom Pattern #1
Darryl Strawberry Pattern #1 (magma diffractor)
Tom Nido RC Pattern #1 (galactic diffractor)
Dominic Smith RC Pattern #1 (magma diffractor)
2017 Topps High Tek
Pattern #1 Mike Piazza
Pattern #2 Seth Lugo RC
I get:
2016 Topps Camo Joe Mauer #286

I'll happily take those Mets off your hands. Any Twins on my tradelist you could use?