2019 Topps Series 1 Baseball Hobby Box + 1 Silver Pack 01/30/2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You're welcome! Star highlights....only 25 cards from Target and Walmart.....15 of Gleyber Torres at Target.......10 of Ronald Acuna Jr. at Walmart. Best regards, David

Last edited:
You're welcome! Star highlights....only 25 cards from Target and Walmart.....15 of Gleyber Torres at Target.......10 of Ronald Acuna Jr. at Walmart. Best regards, David

Been reading that there will be less inserts in this years packs, due to smaller pack sizes. Could be tough for Master Set builders and insert subset collectors.

I am just hoping to have time to open mine when they arrive next week.....

Guess I'll go with 2 jumbo boxes....4 silver packs....Best regards, David

Based on what I have been reading - the silver packs may be the best value part of Series I, if you are in it to flip and make $$$. Personally, I am in it to build the base set, the inserts are just a bonus that can be traded for other stuff that I want. Looking forward to getting my boxes this week!

I'll be going with 1 jumbo box and 1 hobby box....3 silver packs....May have to buy some walking sticks. Best regards, David

Haven't received my shipping notice from BO yet. Hoping this little winter storm doesn't affect shipping, hopeful that my boxes arrive tomorrow as anticipated.

I have theses Silver pack cards for trade: Mookie Betts t84-5, Christian Yelich T84-16, Jake Bauers t84-25, Jeff McNeil T84-33, Rya O'Hearn T84-39, Bryse Wilson T84-42 and Jesus Aguilar t84-44. Let me know what u need. Best regards, David

I have theses Silver pack cards for trade: Mookie Betts t84-5, Christian Yelich T84-16, Jake Bauers t84-25, Jeff McNeil T84-33, Rya O'Hearn T84-39, Bryse Wilson T84-42 and Jesus Aguilar t84-44. Let me know what u need. Best regards, David

Does the Bryse Wilson have a RC logo on it?

Nope...opened jumbo and hobby box and that's it for me. Best regards, David

I only saw the results in this thread on the Silver Packs you opened. Do you have a list of the other stuff from the Hobby and Jumbo?

I only saw the results in this thread on the Silver Packs you opened. Do you have a list of the other stuff from the Hobby and Jumbo?

I'm not going to post everything at one time. I try to prevent cherry pickers. Best regards, David

Last edited:
My two jumbos and 4 silver packs arrived today through the wind and snow. Nothing spectacular in the silver packs. First jumbo pack was an Ozzie Smith AU - on card, no sticker. Going to try and get the rest opened tomorrow morning, but more than likely tomorrow night.

My two jumbos and 4 silver packs arrived today through the wind and snow. Nothing spectacular in the silver packs. First jumbo pack was an Ozzie Smith AU - on card, no sticker. Going to try and get the rest opened tomorrow morning, but more than likely tomorrow night.

The Ozzie Smith AU is a good start! Best regards, David PS pulled two autos from jumbo and hobby.....pulled a third auto from the silver packs Mondesi .

The Ozzie Smith AU is a good start! Best regards, David PS pulled two autos from jumbo and hobby.....pulled a third auto from the silver packs Mondesi .

Absolutely no complaints here, except that now I am pretty sure the final 9 packs will be a bit of a let down. No color or autos in my silver packs - but did get a Judge which was snatched up immediately by my son. There was also an Odirrzzi 150th parallel in the pack, so will have an offer for you tomorrow for the Chrome Update I need.

Let me know....as I'll looking to trade the cards from the silver packs. Best regards, David

Ok yeah I can use the Bryse Wilson still. Shall I find a Twins card for you? I don't have any 2019 Topps currently.