2017 Clayton Crenshaw SSP for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Hi guys I'm trying to work out a trade with someone haven't made any trades yet I don't know what I'm doing wrong not even sure if I'm getting the messages sometimes but I do have a 2018 1st Clayton krenshaw card 350 SSP 44 code card for trade I would like to trade this for some 2018 Topps Heritage Cards that I need or unopened packs or box loaders I do not have a warrant list published yet so if someone would be good enough to contact me with any offers of any better cards to the set that they may be willing to trade for this I would be more than happy to look at them I thank you very much

Last edited:
Top page in black with white letters: should have your id and notifications...click on Notifications to see your messages.....or click on the id and it will bring up a listing....of things in your profile. Merry Christmas to you and your family! David

Thank you for the information hope your family a blessed holiday also

You mean Clayton Kershaw right? Also always to provide card information like set, year & card number. Good luck & welcome to the Bench!

Thank you very much for the information and I thank you for the welcome just new to this it's going to take me a minute but I'm trying to get into the thick of things

fwiw.... that is actually a 2018 topps series 1 base set photo variation #350.....44 is the ssp version which beckett identifies as gray jersey/smiling with a bv of 120

Again thank you very much for your help I'm trying to do this by speaking and it's not working sometimes any interest