Show Off Threads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rabs

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Is there a specific place to post show off threads or mail days? Myself and I would think others would like to be able to show off stuff they receive via trades, eBay, COMC, etc. If not maybe we can create a subforum like that? I think it could be useful, thanks.

Last edited:
Is there a specific place to post show off threads or mail days? Myself and I would think others would like to be able to show off stuff they receive via trades, eBay, COMC, etc. If not maybe we can create a subforum like that? I think it could be useful, thanks.

Yes, there used to be a monthly thread in the Card Talk section - "October Pick Up Thread", "November Pick Up Thread", etc., etc. For whatever reason, it seems to have fallen off the radar in 2018. It can certainly be resurrected and used to show off the nice pickups or cards pulled from breaks.

Yes, there used to be a monthly thread in the Card Talk section - "October Pick Up Thread", "November Pick Up Thread", etc., etc. For whatever reason, it seems to have fallen off the radar in 2018. It can certainly be resurrected and used to show off the nice pickups or cards pulled from breaks.

Yeah that's kind of my idea. Not only for everyone to show off what they picked up over the course of a month or so, but also give the ability for people to show off their PCs of players, teams, etc. with their own threads. Like for me, I could have a running Craig Kimbrel thread showing all my pickups and update it when I get more in as I have over 1000 cards of him already.

I feel like there is a lack of photos in general on The Bench. I know a lot of members may not have a scanner but for me I like being able to see what other people have instead of just reading a description of the card. Many cards you don't realize how nice they are by just a description, and when you actually see the card it looks amazing!

Yeah that's kind of my idea. Not only for everyone to show off what they picked up over the course of a month or so, but also give the ability for people to show off their PCs of players, teams, etc. with their own threads. Like for me, I could have a running Craig Kimbrel thread showing all my pickups and update it when I get more in as I have over 1000 cards of him already.

I feel like there is a lack of photos in general on The Bench. I know a lot of members may not have a scanner but for me I like being able to see what other people have instead of just reading a description of the card. Many cards you don't realize how nice they are by just a description, and when you actually see the card it looks amazing!

Go for it! The more topics/threads/ideas we have - the more interaction/discussion that can be had. I have thrown up a December pickup/show off thread, and will continue to try and do that around the first of the month going forward.

A kimbrel PC thread for yourself would be great as well. This little hobby of ours is supposed to be fun, so let's have some fun with it!

Go for it! The more topics/threads/ideas we have - the more interaction/discussion that can be had. I have thrown up a December pickup/show off thread, and will continue to try and do that around the first of the month going forward.

A kimbrel PC thread for yourself would be great as well. This little hobby of ours is supposed to be fun, so let's have some fun with it!

Sounds good!