December 2018 Show Off Thread - pickups/pulls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nope. Best numbered I have is 1/5. Best un-numbered rumoured print run is /3.

I have everything else you could think of, card-wise. Jerseys, bats, cleats, sweat band, a piece of an outfield wall, a piece of a dugout bench, a button (now), helmets, etc. I've got autos. I've got a 7-11 slurpee cup, I've got books, stickers, I've got a plastic lunch bag, for cripes sake. No 1/1.

That is awesome stuff - growing up in Philly - I can honestly say I probably had about 500 of the Schmidt Slurpee cups - there was a 7-11 at the entrance to our development - would ride my bike there just about every day during the summer to grab a slurpee!

Glad this thread is showing signs of life! Looking forward to seeing the adds after everyone gets their visit from Santa!

Picked this up in one of David K.'s World Famous Contests! Absolutely stunning and totally flawless..........Thanks again David!

mm86c

Wow that is a nice card! Congrats on the win and thanks David for all the contests!

Santa left a couple boxes of cards under the tree for my son - always fun to open a present, that than has additional opening as a bonus.

He pulled the following from a box of 2018-19 NBA Hoops - he had no clue who he was, but growing up in Philly, it was pretty cool to see.

59769[/ATTACH]"]j9uj9x.jpg

Attachments

• j9uj9x.jpg
    j9uj9x.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
Ok.

I know it's officially January 1 right now, but I pulled this on December 31, so I'm sticking with the December thread.

Easily one of the biggest hits I've had in YEARS.

2018 Star Wars Galaxy Ray Park as Darth Maul RED FOIL Autograph. It's a 1/1. I'm so freaking psyched right now.

73ky7n.jpg

Wow that's awesome. Love Star Wars but don't actually collect cards of it. Darth Maul was my favorite character so that's a great pull!

Ok.

I know it's officially January 1 right now, but I pulled this on December 31, so I'm sticking with the December thread.

2018 Star Wars Galaxy Ray Park as Darth Maul RED FOIL Autograph. It's a 1/1. I'm so freaking psyched right now.

73ky7n.jpg

Very nice pull! Congrats!

Scobes

Ok.

73ky7n.jpg

That's huge Steve.

Wow what a Pull!!! just got into Star Wars collecting last year and love it!!! don't know why I hadn't been collecting it earlier.