Pulled another auto from the PC Melvin Gordon RC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade the following card for a different auto for my autograph PC

2015 Topps High Tek RC Melvin Gordon #95 #'d 67/99

Thanks for the look.
Rick

Looking to trade the following card for a different auto for my autograph PC

2015 Topps High Tek RC Melvin Gordon #95 #'d 67/99

Thanks for the look.
Rick

Nice card. You only looking for football in return?

I do have a few FB autos but they are mainly HOFers. Was thinking baseball but I'm open to any offers.

Closet Vikings fan ……. I own a T-shirt that says: "When I die I want the Vikings to be my pallbearer so they can let me down one last time" : ) I have a few Vikings autographs but they are from the older teams Page, Eller, Tarkington, etc.

Are you a Vikings fan for football?

Last edited:
Closet Vikings fan ……. I own a T-shirt that says: "When I die I want the Vikings to be my pallbearer so they can let me down one last time" : ) I have a few Vikings autographs but they from the older teams Page, Eller, Tarkington, etc.

I hate to sound like Archie Bunker when he said "Things have gone down the crapper since the Dodgers left Brooklyn", but I think the NFL has been on a slow downward trend for traditional football fans ever since the Vikings moved indoors. That used to be the most feared place to play in the cold weather and I think the Vikings lost a major home field advantage by moving indoors. I mean, what kind of Vikings play indoors?

Nice Alan Page card Rabs! With you guys talking about the Vikings I thought it was Carl Eller at first with the #81 but with a different face1. LOL I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Alan Page in his college uniform until now. Sweet card!

Never made it to old Met Stadium. Partook in several baseball games and even a few FB game at the Metrodome. I've yet been able to get to a game at Target Field or the new FB Stadium.

I hate to sound like Archie Bunker when he said "Things have gone down the crapper since the Dodgers left Brooklyn", but I think the NFL has been on a slow downward trend for traditional football fans ever since the Vikings moved indoors. That used to be the most feared place to play in the cold weather and I think the Vikings lost a major home field advantage by moving indoors. I mean, what kind of Vikings play indoors?

Nice Alan Page card Rabs! With you guys talking about the Vikings I thought it was Carl Eller at first with the #81 but with a different face1. LOL I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Alan Page in his college uniform until now. Sweet card!

Anything here?

2004 Donruss Elite Career Best Green Border Pedro Martinez CB-31 Bat #/200 red sox 8
2004 SP Significant Swatches Carlton Fisk SS-CF Jsy 10
2006 Upper Deck Ovation Ovation Apparel Ryan Howard OA-RH GU Jsy 15
2007 UD Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia Carlton Fisk CM-CF Jsy red sox 10
2007 SP Legendary Cuts Stich in Time Jim Rice ST-JR Jsy sox 8
2007 UD Antiquity Artifacts Miguel Tejada AA-TE GU Jsy #/ 199 Orioles 8
2011 Topps Update Commemorative Patch Tom Seaver TLMP-TS Patch 15
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Framed Relic T. Hunter GQMR-TH Grey Jsy 8
2014 Bowman Inception Rookie Auto RA-NC Nic Castellanos Tigers 10
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter FSRB-DW David Wright Bat mets 6
2017 Panini Chronicles Swatches (Purple Parallel) CS-CD Carlos Delgado Bat #/49 blue jays 6
2017 Panini Chronicles Chronicles Swatches 18 Piazza Jsy #/499 Dodgers 6
2018 Donruss Diamond Collection DC-AG Amir Garret Jsy #/99 Reds
2018 Donruss Blue Auto 84S-DE Darrell Evans Auto #/99 Tigers
2018 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics CCR-CH Cole Hamels Jsy Rangers
2018 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics CCR-CB Charlie Blackmon Jsy/Patch #/99 Rockies

Thanks for the list. Looking for an auto in return and I already have autos of Castellanos and Evans.

Anything here?

2004 Donruss Elite Career Best Green Border Pedro Martinez CB-31 Bat #/200 red sox 8
2004 SP Significant Swatches Carlton Fisk SS-CF Jsy 10
2006 Upper Deck Ovation Ovation Apparel Ryan Howard OA-RH GU Jsy 15
2007 UD Sweet Spot Classic Memorabilia Carlton Fisk CM-CF Jsy red sox 10
2007 SP Legendary Cuts Stich in Time Jim Rice ST-JR Jsy sox 8
2007 UD Antiquity Artifacts Miguel Tejada AA-TE GU Jsy #/ 199 Orioles 8
2011 Topps Update Commemorative Patch Tom Seaver TLMP-TS Patch 15
2013 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Framed Relic T. Hunter GQMR-TH Grey Jsy 8
2014 Bowman Inception Rookie Auto RA-NC Nic Castellanos Tigers 10
2015 Topps Allen and Ginter FSRB-DW David Wright Bat mets 6
2017 Panini Chronicles Swatches (Purple Parallel) CS-CD Carlos Delgado Bat #/49 blue jays 6
2017 Panini Chronicles Chronicles Swatches 18 Piazza Jsy #/499 Dodgers 6
2018 Donruss Diamond Collection DC-AG Amir Garret Jsy #/99 Reds
2018 Donruss Blue Auto 84S-DE Darrell Evans Auto #/99 Tigers
2018 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics CCR-CH Cole Hamels Jsy Rangers
2018 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics CCR-CB Charlie Blackmon Jsy/Patch #/99 Rockies