Topps Supers FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

If you have another Griffey Jr. or Bo Jackson, I'd be interested in them along with the A's you find.

Thanks,
Billy

Ok, I think you know by now that I didn't find any A's but I do have another Jr. and Bo is still available.

Last edited:
I have these cards for trade; LMK if you are interested in any of these cards. thanks
2018 Topps Gallery - 6 (Braves), 52 (Phillies), 95 (Phillies), 136 (Phillies)
2018 Topps Archives - 219 F. Freeman (Braves), 221 T. Glavine (Braves), 280 (Phillies)
2018 Topps Update - Update - US175 (Phillies), 265 (Braves)
2018 Donruss - 124 (Phillies)
2017 Topps Opening Day - 125 (Phillies)
2017 Topps Heritage - 521 (Phillies)
2017 Gypsy Queen – 92 (Phillies)
2017 Diamond Kings - 52 F. Freeman (Braves)
2017 Bowman - 44 F. Freeman (Braves)
2016 TSC - 65 (Braves)
2016 Topps Chrome - Holiday - HMT30 (Phillies), 48 (Phillies)
2016 Gypsy Queen - 95 (Phillies), 259 (Phillies)
2016 Donruss – Diamond Kings – 21 O. Herrera (Phillies)

I have all of them.
Sorry!
Bob

Also, FYI - These cards are numbered to either 10, 49, 99, or 199.
Just thought I'd mention that.
Bob

Bob -

Please PM me a price on all of the Thomas, one of the Griffey’s and the Mathews.

Thanks!

Bob, I appreciate the time, but I don't need the 2 Cardinals as they aren't with the team any longer, and I just don't think I could use the Goldy. Thanks, Tony.
Found an Ex-Cardinal:
And I think this guy's still a Cardinal: (he isn't)
And I have a couple different cards of this Future Cardinal:

No trade value assigned - I just trade for cards that I need (Phillies and Braves)
Thanks!
Bob

Bob -

Please PM me a price on all of the Thomas, one of the Griffey’s and the Mathews.

Thanks!

RR, They're about three bucks each and another three fifty (for another week or two) for shipping.
Of course, I would round it off to like $15.00 for all of them. The gold printing on the 2000 Topps is barely visible,
so I would just add that one in.
Bob

Luke Weaver isn't a Cardinal any more? Where did he go?

I may have an Ozzie Smith - if you'd like to see that I'll upload it.
Bob