Topps Supers FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gotcha. That works for me. I'll post it. The Dansby auto is the card in question.

Now that you mention it, I think it was Swanson, not Freeman.
But if you really want to do that, I'll find more cards to send your way.
Bob

I'm holding the Swanson card for you so no hurry. As for Dbacks, I have a 2018 Topps Dback wantlist...

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/457273-WTTF-2018-Topps-Diamondbacks

side note, if it's a parallel card, a g/u or an auto, I probably need it. I will double check anything you may find. the BV on the Swanson card is 60.

joe

edit...I'm posting the trade so I can get the card in the mail tomorrow. I have a limited window this week.

No good for me - I have that Prado.
Ya have any other Phillies or Braves to trade?
Bob

Jim thome 03 fleer mystique shining stars jersey phillies
Joey wentz 18 Topps Heritage Minors Real One Autograph braves
Pat burrell 04 leaf mirror white jersey /200
Bobby abreu 06 flair jersey
Brandon beachy 13 topps triple threads relic /18

Jim thome 03 fleer mystique shining stars jersey phillies
Pat burrell 04 leaf mirror white jersey /200
Bobby abreu 06 flair jersey
Brandon beachy 13 topps triple threads relic /18

I'm pretty sure that I need this one :

I'm holding the Swanson card for you so no hurry. As for Dbacks, I have a 2018 Topps Dback wantlist...

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/457273-WTTF-2018-Topps-Diamondbacks

side note, if it's a parallel card, a g/u or an auto, I probably need it. I will double check anything you may find. the BV on the Swanson card is 60.

joe

edit...I'm posting the trade so I can get the card in the mail tomorrow. I have a limited window this week.

I'll start looking for D'Backs now.
Thanks Joe!
Bob

Ok, which blackmon auto do you have? Is the wentz good enough for it?

I don't know but I don't collect Blackmon and I collect Wentz and need it, so let's trade!
It's 2008 Bowman Sterling #BSP-CB and he doesn't have his beard yet.
Thanks!
Bob

Anybody interested in these Supers?

I'm putting them up as available if you don't let me know.
Thanks!
Bob