Topps Supers FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RR, They're about three bucks each and another three fifty (for another week or two) for shipping.
Of course, I would round it off to like $15.00 for all of them. The gold printing on the 2000 Topps is barely visible,
so I would just add that one in.
Bob

Bob -

I'll take them, Post at your convenience, PLMK your preferred payment and I'll get it out as soon as I can.

Thanks!

Bob -

I'll take them, Post at your convenience, PLMK your preferred payment and I'll get it out as soon as I can.

Thanks!

RR, Posting now..... You can pay any way you prefer. It's all money to me.
But are you sure that you don't have any Braves that I might need?
Also, once you get these Supers, I would suggest a trip to the local dollar store for some picture frames.
It actually makes the cards look better and it's well worth the extra buck.
Thanks!
Bob

Intrested in Cubs and Griffey Jr. and Frank Thomas,LMK What You Have.

Bummer! A couple people just got in before ya!
I have the two Cubs posted (and pending) Billy Williams and Anthony Rizzo.
I have two Griffey posted but one is taken and the Thomas' are spoken for also.
I'll check to see what else I have and let you know tomorrow.
Thanks!
Bob

Bob, can you set that Goldy aside for me? I'd be interested in any other Dbacks as well. I'll see what I can find with Braves/Phillies.

Joe

Bob, can you set that Goldy aside for me? I'd be interested in any other Dbacks as well. I'll see what I can find with Braves/Phillies.

Joe

You know they traded Goldy to the Cardinals? (Just checking) But that's all of the D'Backs I have.
Bob

Last edited:
JW, I have these:

I'll trade for that Freeman!!!

You know they traded Goldy to the Cardinals? (Just checking) But that's all of the D'Backs I have.
Bob

Bob, ias this the Freeman you were talking about?
2018 Topps
Spring Training relic - STP-FF Freeman