Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,216
    Bench Bucks
    5,414
    Bench Points
    4705
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #1

    Wtb 18 topps update all-star stitches

    Title mentions it all-Wantlist is posted below--Please let me know what you have.

    Best,
    David

    Buying
    $6.00-$10.00 20%
    $12.00-$15.00 25%
    $20.00-$25.00 30%

    Paying using USD or USPS Money Order--Will add appropriate shipping-May request 1-2 cards to be mailed in a non-mach. PWE
    Trades also welcomed

    **PENDING
    AST-AB Alex Bregman $10.00
    AST-AJ Aaron Judge $20.00
    AST-AN Aaron Nola $8.00
    AST-BC Brandon Crawford 8.00
    AST-CB Charlie Blackmon $10.00
    AST-CI Craig Kimbrel $8.00
    AST-CS Chris Sale $12.00
    AST-CY Christian Yelich $12.00
    AST-FF Freddie Freeman $12.00
    AST-FL Francisco Lindor $12.00
    AST-GS George Springer $10.00
    AST-GT Gleyber Torres $15.00
    AST-JA Jose Abreu $8.00
    AST-JB Javier Baez $15.00
    AST-JD Jacob deGrom $10.00
    AST-JE Jose Berrios $10.00
    AST-JG Jesus Aguilar $6.00
    AST-JH Josh Hader $8.00
    AST-JI Jose Ramirez $12.00
    AST-JN Justin Verlander $10.00
    AST-JP J.A. Happ $8.00
    AST-JR J.T. Realmuto $6.00
    AST-JS Jean Segura $8.00
    AST-JT Jose Altuve $12.00
    AST-KS Kyle Schwarber $6.00
    AST-LC Lorenzo Cain $8.00
    AST-MA Manny Machado $10.00
    AST-MB Mookie Betts $15.00
    AST-MF Mike Foltynewicz $6.00
    AST-MK Matt Kemp $8.00
    AST-MO Mitch Moreland $8.00
    AST-MR Michael Brantley $8.00
    AST-MS Max Scherzer $10.00
    AST-MT Mike Trout $25.00
    AST-NA Nolan Arenado $10.00
    AST-NM Nick Markakis $8.00
    AST-OA Ozzie Albies $12.00
    AST-PC Patrick Corbin $6.00
    AST-PG Paul Goldschmidt $10.00
    AST-RS Ross Stripling $6.00
    AST-SC Shin-Soo Choo $8.00
    AST-SD Sean Doolittle $6.00
    AST-SG Scooter Gennett $8.00
    AST-SP Salvador Perez $8.00
    AST-TB Trevor Bauer $8.00
    AST-WC Willson Contreras $12.00
    AST-YM Yadier Molina $10.00
    AST-ZG Zack Greinke $8.00
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 01-14-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  2. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,155
    Bench Bucks
    29,017
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9801
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #2
    Hi David! Mailing Nelson Cruz all-star game stitches to you. Happy New Year! David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  3. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,216
    Bench Bucks
    5,414
    Bench Points
    4705
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Hi David! Mailing Nelson Cruz all-star game stitches to you. Happy New Year! David
    Oh cool Thanks David Happy New Year to you also
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  4. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,155
    Bench Bucks
    29,017
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9801
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Oh cool Thanks David Happy New Year to you also
    Also have in trade the Ohtani update 2018 topps card 285 that u need...on another one of your threads. Best regards, David PS I can include the gu with the trade.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  5. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,216
    Bench Bucks
    5,414
    Bench Points
    4705
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Also have in trade the Ohtani update 2018 topps card 285 that u need...on another one of your threads. Best regards, David PS I can include the gu with the trade.
    Thanks David much appreciated.
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  6. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,155
    Bench Bucks
    29,017
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9801
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    Thanks David much appreciated.
    The gu is the gift.....the Ohtani update is a trade for two cards on the Thread u posted on the baseball trade/sale board. Best regards, David PS Let me know if it go for the trade and I'll post it for us/pwe is okay on your side.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  7. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,216
    Bench Bucks
    5,414
    Bench Points
    4705
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #7
    ^^^up^^^
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  8. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,155
    Bench Bucks
    29,017
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9801
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #8
    I have Michael Brantley gu all-star stitches 2018 topps.....any twin cards for the trade? Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  9. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,216
    Bench Bucks
    5,414
    Bench Points
    4705
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have Michael Brantley gu all-star stitches 2018 topps.....any twin cards for the trade? Best regards, David
    How about a 2017 Donruss Press Proof Gold Kennys Vargas
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  10. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,155
    Bench Bucks
    29,017
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9801
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    How about a 2017 Donruss Press Proof Gold Kennys Vargas
    Works for me! Okay to post the trade and pwe is okay with me. If u don't have time, let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  11. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,216
    Bench Bucks
    5,414
    Bench Points
    4705
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Works for me! Okay to post the trade and pwe is okay with me. If u don't have time, let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David
    Trade posted please confirm at your leisure.
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  12. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    63,155
    Bench Bucks
    29,017
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9801
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #12
    Confirmed and card will go out tomorrow. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  13. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,616
    Bench Bucks
    652
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    383
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #13
    Hello,

    I should have all these, let me know if you still need them all:

    AST-AC Aroldis Chapman $10.00
    AST-BS Blake Snell $10.00
    AST-BT Blake Treinen $8.00
    AST-CK Corey Kluber $10.00
    AST-CM Charlie Morton $6.00
    AST-ED Edwin Diaz $8.00
    AST-ES Eugenio Suarez $10.00
    AST-FV Felipe Vazquez $6.00
    AST-GC Gerrit Cole $8.00
    AST-JL Jon Lester $8.00
    AST-JLO Jed Lowrie $6.00
    AST-JM J.D. Martinez $12.00
    AST-JS Jean Segura $8.00
    AST-KJ Kenley Jansen $8.00
    AST-LS Luis Severino $10.00
    AST-MH Mitch Haniger $8.00
    AST-MM Max Muncy $6.00
    AST-MR Michael Brantley $8.00
    AST-TS Trevor Story 10.00
    AST-WR Wilson Ramos $6.00
    AST-YG Yan Gomes $10.00
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  14. dragonslayer913's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Warren,Pennsylvania
    Posts
    21,216
    Bench Bucks
    5,414
    Bench Points
    4705
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to dpcampsportscards's ebay items
    Go to campd0913's comc items

    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    Hello,

    I should have all these, let me know if you still need them all:

    AST-AC Aroldis Chapman $10.00
    AST-BS Blake Snell $10.00
    AST-BT Blake Treinen $8.00
    AST-CK Corey Kluber $10.00
    AST-CM Charlie Morton $6.00
    AST-ED Edwin Diaz $8.00
    AST-ES Eugenio Suarez $10.00
    AST-FV Felipe Vazquez $6.00
    AST-GC Gerrit Cole $8.00
    AST-JL Jon Lester $8.00
    AST-JLO Jed Lowrie $6.00
    AST-JM J.D. Martinez $12.00
    AST-JS Jean Segura $8.00
    AST-KJ Kenley Jansen $8.00
    AST-LS Luis Severino $10.00
    AST-MH Mitch Haniger $8.00
    AST-MM Max Muncy $6.00
    AST-MR Michael Brantley $8.00
    AST-TS Trevor Story 10.00
    AST-WR Wilson Ramos $6.00
    AST-YG Yan Gomes $10.00
    No longer need the Brantley need the others

    AST-AC Aroldis Chapman $10.00/ $2.00
    AST-BS Blake Snell $10.00 /$2.00/$1.60
    AST-BT Blake Treinen $8.00 /$1.60
    AST-CK Corey Kluber $10.00/$2.00
    AST-CM Charlie Morton $6.00/$1.20
    AST-ED Edwin Diaz $8.00/$1.60
    AST-ES Eugenio Suarez $10.00/$2.00
    AST-FV Felipe Vazquez $6.00/$1.60
    AST-GC Gerrit Cole $8.00/$1.60
    AST-JL Jon Lester $8.00/$1.60
    AST-JLO Jed Lowrie $6.00/$1.20
    AST-JM J.D. Martinez $12.00/$3.00
    AST-JS Jean Segura $8.00/$1.60
    AST-KJ Kenley Jansen $8.00/$1.60
    AST-LS Luis Severino $10.00/$2.00
    AST-MH Mitch Haniger $8.00/$1.60
    AST-MM Max Muncy $6.00/$1.20
    AST-TS Trevor Story 10.00/$2.00
    AST-WR Wilson Ramos $6.00/$1.20
    AST-YG Yan Gomes $10.00/$2.00

    Would be $42.00 dlvd
    MY SITE
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF KERSHAW/POSEY/MCCUTCHEN/GOLDSCHMIDT/ RIZZO
    ALSO COLLECT INSERT/PARALLELS OF LILLARD/GEORGE/WALL/BORTLES/CARR/MCCOY
    LOOKING TO TF/B 18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES>>18 TOPPS UPDATE ALL-STAR STITCHES WANTLIST

  15. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,616
    Bench Bucks
    652
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    383
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    No longer need the Brantley need the others

    AST-AC Aroldis Chapman $10.00/ $2.00
    AST-BS Blake Snell $10.00 /$2.00/$1.60
    AST-BT Blake Treinen $8.00 /$1.60
    AST-CK Corey Kluber $10.00/$2.00
    AST-CM Charlie Morton $6.00/$1.20
    AST-ED Edwin Diaz $8.00/$1.60
    AST-ES Eugenio Suarez $10.00/$2.00
    AST-FV Felipe Vazquez $6.00/$1.60
    AST-GC Gerrit Cole $8.00/$1.60
    AST-JL Jon Lester $8.00/$1.60
    AST-JLO Jed Lowrie $6.00/$1.20
    AST-JM J.D. Martinez $12.00/$3.00
    AST-JS Jean Segura $8.00/$1.60
    AST-KJ Kenley Jansen $8.00/$1.60
    AST-LS Luis Severino $10.00/$2.00
    AST-MH Mitch Haniger $8.00/$1.60
    AST-MM Max Muncy $6.00/$1.20
    AST-TS Trevor Story 10.00/$2.00
    AST-WR Wilson Ramos $6.00/$1.20
    AST-YG Yan Gomes $10.00/$2.00

    Would be $42.00 dlvd
    $40 should be enough to cover it all with shipping. I posted the trade.
    Thanks
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    Work M-F 7-6 and can't check this site at work.

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •