Huge Barry Bonds Lot....see description and spreadsheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfgiantsfan

Prospect
Hi guys. This is my first post here. I am a huge Barry Bonds fan and I have about 5700 unique Bonds's cards. I have accumulated quite a few duplicates in my time of collecting. I have a spreadsheet with what I have for sale. I want to try to keep this as a lot, for now. Please see the spreadsheet and email me at [email protected] if you have questions. If you are interested in seeing what I have in my PC or have anything for sale that I don't have, I would be interested in buying/trading as well.

Here is the link of what I have for sale: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PLSnOB54Z2Ep98vIXIswIAPDxgq6qWKw/view

Hi There sfgiantsfan,

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the site. Please read the FAQ and adjust your post. Please note that rookie traders on this site are not allowed to sell until they have reached 20 trades with 20 different traders to establish your reputation here.

From your list, I see that you have the 2004 Leaf #195 for trade. I am not looking for this one, but the same card from the Second Edition set that year. Can you check your collection and let me know if you have 2004 Leaf Second Edition #195 Barry Bonds? Just curious at this point to see if you have one.

Thanks,

Thanks for the reply. Do I need to move this message to the trades forum? Also, I do not have the 2nd Edition of that card. I don't think I have ever seen it.