Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to ballards's ebay items

Organize and OPG on beckett

Looking for opinions on the "organize" feature on beckett.com. Does anyone on here use it? Likes? Dislikes? Do you also (when you subscribe) get the on-line valuation?....cuz I haven't bought a beckett in ages!!!
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Mike Schmidt

Go to Hoosier_Buddy's ebay items

If I recall correctly, you need to subscribe to a price guide in order to get the organize. Somehow, the subscription periods can differ, I guess if you subscribe to a different price guide in the middle of a subscription. I don't know how it works.

Regardless, I use the organize feature. I think it works fine. I have different "folders" for each collection.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to cmcjr99's ebay items

personally i love the organize feature there...sure there are plenty of minor bugs here and there , but all in all it's a really great resource....

you can subscribe to JUST the organize feature (last i recall the organize-only feature went up from $20 to $40 per year a few years back but it may have changed since) but you won't be able to see pricing....if you subscribe to any opg , you get access to the organize with pricing visible only for whatever sports(s) you subscribe to....subscribe to total access and you get pricing for all sports , non-sports , die-cast , figures , use of the organize feature , and their "market data report" which CAN be useful at times despite many inaccuracies...

that said - i did just get an e-mail from beckett talking about all the big changes for the opg's and organize set to be introduced in the new year , but there really were zero details other than the teaser title...
    Last edited by cmcjr99; 12-30-2018 at 01:38 AM.
    Claude's Card Corner
    Want ANY USC Gamecocks such as Renaldo Balkman , Tiffany Mitchell , Alaina Coates , Dunta Robinson , Jonathan Joseph , Fred Bennett , Connor Shaw , Duce Staley , Sidney Rice , Jadeveon Clowney , Alshon Jeffery , Melvin Ingram , Marcus Lattimore , Landon Powell , Whit Merrifield , Jordan Montgomery , Justin Smoak & Steve Pearce (full list on my site)

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to ballards's ebay items

any more opinions??? I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but I'm about to.
    Looking for 1998-99 Ovation Gold Basketball cards #ed to 1000
    1999 Ovation Piece of History---Griffey & Garciaparra

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Jerry Rice

Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

I use it. If you subscribe organize only you get no pricing, if you subscribe to an opg you get free access to organize but only for as long as you have opg
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

My Wantlist

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to mdword's ebay items

I have bought the Baseball subscription for several years now. I like the organize part as it help me keep track of what I have and the BV on all the cards. I always buy the year subscription. For me it is with the cost.

Rich

Players I collect:
    C.Jones, J.Smoltz, C.Ripken Jr., N.Ryan, G.Maddux, T.Glavine, H.Aaron, Ronald Acuna, Ozzie Albies

Also Any Tribute Base (2012 Tribute is complete)

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Worth it for me get the yearly opg for Christmas and the organize is a great feature
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised
    https://sites.google.com/site/camsuecards/

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to dontrellefan35's ebay items

I am currently just subscribed to the organize tool. I only subscribe so I can trade on there. Don’t care about the price guide. Hasn’t provided reliable data in years.
    Limiting my trading for now.