TwinsFest 2019 Consignments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TGutta

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hey everyone! I attend TwinsFest every year and have some space open this year, so I have decided to provide the opportunity for some consignments. Please see the following details below and feel free to comment or send me a PM if you are interested.

TwinsFest will be held this year on Friday, January 25 - Sunday, January 27.

- Autographs are not guaranteed. In the past players have cancelled at the last minute, and at times it is not always possible to hit every table during a specific signing period. If your item does not get signed, you will obviously be reimbursed 100%.

- Everything that you send must be prepped. A SASE will be needed for any items as well.

- Please include what color or pen type you would like your items to be signed in. While not guaranteed to receive that specific color, I will do my best. If no details for this are left, blue sharpie will be used for cards, and I will use my best judgement for photos (blue, gold, silver, etc.)

- All items must be received no later than Thursday, January 24.

- The specific table schedule and pricing for each player will not be made available until the week before the event. Please remember that the player list below is subject to change, with many players still to be added.

$50
Bert Blyleven (notorious for signing in black, side panel, personalize, etc. Hard to guarantee exactly how you want it done, but will try my best)

$45
Jack Morris

$30
Royce Lewis

$25
Byron Buxton
Alex Kirilloff
Tony Oliva
Miguel Sano
Nelson Cruz

$20
Michael Pineda
Michael Cuddyer
Jim Kaat
Joe Nathan
Glen Perkins

$15
Kent Hrbek
Max Kepler
Josh Willingham
Jonathan Schoop

$10
Dan Gladden
LaTroy Hawkins (will not sign Rockies or Blue Jays cards to my knowledge)
Jorge Polanco
Nick Gordon
Brent Rooker
Corey Koskie
Kevin Tapani

$8
Stephen Gonsalves
Rocco Baldelli
Jason Castro
C.J. Cron
Mitch Garver
Kyle Gibson