WTT HOF Autos & Gued WTTF PC HOF Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would say 125?like a Dawson, Ford, newhouser, Martinez, Stoltz and the kiner

Dawson leaf century cubs $25
Dawson sp authentic cubs $15
Smoltz sp authentic $25
Smoltz ultimate $60
Ford ud hof $50

No bv's for these.....my estimates (bv not sv)
Martinez archives $50
Martinez supreme $40
Ford dk dual gued/auto #/5 $125
Newhouser found comparable #/81 $120, #/96 $100...…mine #/15 so $150....tv due to smudge $100

John

John, how about the Ford 50, Dawson 15, Smoltz 25 and Martinez for 40 for the Banks? John, do you have a Schmidt? And if so how much? Mike

John, how about the Ford 50, Dawson 15, Smoltz 25 and Martinez for 40 for the Banks? John, do you have a Schmidt? And if so how much? Mike

Yeah, I'll do those 4 for the banks. post it or I will later today

BTW...have serveral Schmidt, but only one I would CONSIDER TRADING, a 2007 ud premier noteworthy auto #/12...but it would take a lot (wouldn't trade it for banks)
john

Yeah, I'll do those 4 for the banks. post it or I will later today

BTW...have serveral Schmidt, but only one I would CONSIDER TRADING, a 2007 ud premier noteworthy auto #/12...but it would take a lot (wouldn't trade it for banks)
john

John, sounds good. No problem about Schmidt was just wondering what you had.

There are a variety of items I could put into my PCs. LMK if you see something of interest. Thanks!
Rick

https://www.freewebs.com/rjeickholt/guautosbaseballfb.htm

Only saw 2 hof autos...the Gibson (I have this one) and the hi tek alomar...is this one serial numbered? I have that card #/99 but would be interested in any others.

Also, some interest in the Clemens/alou dual auto, depending on what you want

John

2015 Topps High Tek autograph Roberto Alomar #HT-RA (Not #'d) $25

1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers autograph Roger Clemens/Moises Alou #CS-25 ??

Interested in adding any of these to PC
Feller, Bob 2012 prime cuts souvenir cuts #/99
Feller, Bob 2011 prime cuts souvenir cuts #/35
Feller, Bob 2011 donruss limited cuts encased #/49

Only saw 2 hof autos...the Gibson (I have this one) and the hi tek alomar...is this one serial numbered? I have that card #/99 but would be interested in any others.

Also, some interest in the Clemens/alou dual auto, depending on what you want

John

2015 Topps High Tek autograph Roberto Alomar #HT-RA (Not #'d) $25

1999 Stadium Club Co-Signers autograph Roger Clemens/Moises Alou #CS-25 ??

Interested in adding any of these to PC
Feller, Bob 2012 prime cuts souvenir cuts #/99
Feller, Bob 2011 prime cuts souvenir cuts #/35
Feller, Bob 2011 donruss limited cuts encased #/49

Sorry, but can't find the donruss cut...don't remember trading it but don't remember a lot at my age.

the other 2, 2011 books $30 and the 2012 books $25....either one for the alomar?
or both for the alomar, gant hi tek auto ($10) and the Gibson 1999 ($20)....If this is for your pc, I can use these 2 for tradebait

the Clemens alou auto is $40 in alamanc...so nothing works there
John

Last edited:
I do have a Feller PC that I just recently started. Met Mr. Feller at Cooperstown during HOF induction weekend of Ripken and Gwynn. Truly impressed by Mr. Feller! Could have listened to him talk all day long.
Classic quote of the weekend was when a couple of young teenage boys wanted to get an autograph. After the autograph they asked if they could take a picture with him. Bob said, "Sure, but you have to turn your hats around the right way. You look like a god damned idiot!" They as well as about a dozen others waiting in line for autographs in unison turned their hats around the right way. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Go ahead and post. I will not be able to mail until Friday. Home T&F invitational Tuesday and PT conference two other night this week.
Thanks for the trade!
Rick

Sorry, but can't find the donruss cut...don't remember trading it but don't remember a lot at my age.

the other 2, 2011 books $30 and the 2012 books $25....either one for the alomar?
or both for the alomar, gant hi tek auto ($10) and the Gibson 1999 ($20)....If this is for your pc, I can use these 2 for tradebait

the Clemens alou auto is $40 in alamanc...so nothing works there
John

I do have a Feller PC that I just recently started. Met Mr. Feller at Cooperstown during HOF induction weekend of Ripken and Gwynn. Truly impressed by Mr. Feller! Could have listened to him talk all day long.
Classic quote of the weekend was when a couple of young teenage boys wanted to get an autograph. After the autograph they asked if they could take a picture with him. Bob said, "Sure, but you have to turn your hats around the right way. You look like a god damned idiot!" They as well as about a dozen others waiting in line for autographs in unison turned their hats around the right way. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Go ahead and post. I will not be able to mail until Friday. Home T&F invitational Tuesday and PT conference two other night this week.
Thanks for the trade!
Rick

Great story...my feelings on that subject as well!!

Which trade....your 3 for my 2 or one of my 2 for the alomar

plmkand I'll post. maybe fri as well here. working on another couple of trades

John