Price Reduced!!! Small Team Card Lots FS for $6.00 each or 2 for $9.00 dlvd!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Let me get it can you post it up and let me know what it is I appreciate it

Let me get the Marlins Lot 2 if it's still available

Let me get the Marlins Lot 2 if it's still available

All the lots listed are still available for $7.00 each dlvd. I can post the Marlins lot up for us. Are there any others that you are interested in? Please let me know and I can post them up for us.

Thanks,
Mike

Good morning know the Marlins lot seems to be the only one that I could use this point and I do thank you very much if you'd like to go ahead and post it along with the PayPal address or if you'd like hidden cash please let me know where this preferable to you have a blessed day thank you

Good morning know the Marlins lot seems to be the only one that I could use this point and I do thank you very much if you'd like to go ahead and post it along with the PayPal address or if you'd like hidden cash please let me know where this preferable to you have a blessed day thank you

Okay I will post the Marlins lot up for us. Looks like you need to delete some of your messages before it will let me post the deal up. Let me know when you have done that and I will post the sale up.

Thanks,
Mike

Okay I posted the Marlins lot up for us. PayPal or hidden cash works for me. Thank you!

Take care!
Mike

All my least favorite teams looks like everyone else is too I appreciate it brother I'll keep my eye on you next ads thank you

UPS just saw the list at the bottom and I'm stuck because I need a couple of cards in two of them I'll take the Reds in the Nets bang me your PayPal now and I'll PayPal it right to you thank you I appreciate it very much you have a blessed day

UPS just saw the list at the bottom and I'm stuck because I need a couple of cards in two of them I'll take the Reds in the Nets bang me your PayPal now and I'll PayPal it right to you thank you I appreciate it very much you have a blessed day

Just posted the Reds and Mets lots and messaged you my PayPal address. Thank you!

Mike