Dontrelle Willis cards available for set collectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dred0gg024

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have probably the most extensive Dontrelle Willis collection known to man, hundreds of autos, game used, patches, 1/1's etc from my childhood when I supercollected him. Looking to get rid of much of the autos and game used in blowout's trade in program for $1.25 per game used and auto. Just posted here before sending them in in case anyone happens to need anything for their pesky set needs from 2003-present of Dontrelle. If so, I probably have it! Thanks for the look.

Dan

Hey Dan, I be interested to hear what you have of him in a cubs uniform. Thanks!

I have just about all of his cards where he is in a Cubs uni. I have the 2002 Topps Chrome RC, 2002 Topps Chrome Black Refractor RC /100, 2002 Topps Traded, 2002 Topps Traded Gold /2002, and 2004 Donrus Elite Extra Edition Round Numbers /500. I also have many dual and triple cards of Dontrelle with Kerry Wood, Mark Prior etc. if interested. Most are autos, game used and low numbered. Let me know if interested and I can get a list together.