More new cards added

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryjtj

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I opened a box of 2016 Topps Bunt and a few packs of 2018 Topps Chrome Update to my site. I also added a list of Topps Colored Border cards that I have available. Also besides the current want list pages I'm also looking for like colored border cards. If you have a list of that type of cards available, I would be glad to take a look at it! Check this out on my wixsite at this link!

I also added a ton of set fillers from 2006 - 2018 to the site as well as more players cards.

http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

Thanks!
Jerry

I could use the HMT Topps Chrome update card 40...I have a 2018 Topps Chrome refractor of Tommy Pham card 118 for trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

David, I'm only looking for cards on my want lists on the site. Also looking for Colored border cards I need. PLMK Jerry

David, I'm only looking for cards on my want lists on the site. Also looking for Colored border cards I need. PLMK Jerry
Never mind....one base card for colored border card ....sorry I'll have to pass as I have few if any cardinals players in color. Best regards, David

Last edited: