Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

T-17
    I think I will do the Berlin Wall Piece for the Buster Posey Book at this time and hold off on the vintage until u ask SchmidtFan and Rotorob what kind of Vintage I send as I feel u will know exactly what u will receive for vintage after contacting both of them and putting ur mind at ease.
    I sell no fake auto;s nor do I send junk stuff to anybody as I am a Vet with a Intergrity and Honesty built in to my charaector.
    Be fair trde fair type guy.
    Bear

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to thlorian's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    T-17
    I think I will do the Berlin Wall Piece for the Buster Posey Book at this time and hold off on the vintage until u ask SchmidtFan and Rotorob what kind of Vintage I send as I feel u will know exactly what u will receive for vintage after contacting both of them and putting ur mind at ease.
    I sell no fake auto;s nor do I send junk stuff to anybody as I am a Vet with a Intergrity and Honesty built in to my charaector.
    Be fair trde fair type guy.
    Bear
    Ok no need as I trust you ... and just mentioning those guys was more then enough!

I will post the Posey for the wall piece up - plmk once you come up with something re a vintage trade - thanks!
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1967, 1972, 1973, and 1974.

This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I will go over ur vintage listing tomorrow as I am taking It easy today as I had eye surgery part 5 yesterday and it is mighty sore and I am going to get it right and keep it right so this never happens again in my lifetime.
    But going to check ur listing tomorrow and will let u know what I have avaible for u.
    Bear

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to thlorian's ebay items

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    I will go over ur vintage listing tomorrow as I am taking It easy today as I had eye surgery part 5 yesterday and it is mighty sore and I am going to get it right and keep it right so this never happens again in my lifetime.
    But going to check ur listing tomorrow and will let u know what I have avaible for u.
    Bear
    OMG - hope you are ok and recover soon! PLEASE REST - cards can wait as they are not going anywhere!!! =8-)
    WTTF: Topps 1965, 1967, 1972, 1973, and 1974.

This is a WEEKEND hobby for me so PM me please & I'll be online then!