Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 89
  1. metsman1986's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,454
    Bench Bucks
    1,988
    Bench Points
    826
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to metsman1986's ebay items
    Go to metsman1986's comc items

    #16
    Hi Melissa..........I need these..........

    Heaney, Andrew 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #101 #'d/99 $10
    Doolittle, Sean 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #112 #'d/99 $10
    Stroman, Marcus 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #111 #'d/99 $12
    Heyward, Jason 16 Topps Chrome Ref #103
    Pederson, Joc 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #58 #'d/275
    Thompson, Trayce 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #131 #'d/99
    Cueto, Johnny 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #147 #'d/275
    Pence, Hunter 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #167 #'d/275
    Samardzija, Jeff 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #136 #'d/99
    Jones, Adam 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #12 #'d/275
    Herrera, Odubel 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #129 #'d/150
    Howard, Ryan 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #72 #'d/275
    Longoria, Evan 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #84 #'d/99
    Bruce, Jay 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #43 #'d/99
    Kimbrel, Craig 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #119 #'d/275
    Price, David 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #107 #'d/150
    Almonte, Miguel 16 Topps Chrome Gold Ref #126 #'d/50
    Escobar, Alcides 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #117 #'d/99
    Hosmer, Eric 16 Topps Chrome Black Ref #69
    Frazier, Todd 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #77 #'d/150
    Betances, Dellin 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #168 #'d/150
    Teixeira, Mark 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #113 #'d/150
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Chrome Sepia Ref #47
    Correa, Carlos 18 Topps Chrome Sepia Ref #103

    Figured $35, sound about right? Please post it up for us.........Thanks.........Mike
    mikekestner.com/mm86

    New website is currently under construction....Not compatible with mobile devices yet........

  2. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,029
    Bench Bucks
    1,863
    Bench Points
    1659
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Hi Melissa..........I need these..........

    Heaney, Andrew 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #101 #'d/99 $10
    Doolittle, Sean 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #112 #'d/99 $10
    Stroman, Marcus 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #111 #'d/99 $12
    Heyward, Jason 16 Topps Chrome Ref #103
    Pederson, Joc 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #58 #'d/275
    Thompson, Trayce 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #131 #'d/99
    Cueto, Johnny 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #147 #'d/275
    Pence, Hunter 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #167 #'d/275
    Samardzija, Jeff 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #136 #'d/99
    Jones, Adam 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #12 #'d/275
    Herrera, Odubel 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #129 #'d/150
    Howard, Ryan 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #72 #'d/275
    Longoria, Evan 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #84 #'d/99
    Bruce, Jay 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #43 #'d/99
    Kimbrel, Craig 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #119 #'d/275
    Price, David 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #107 #'d/150
    Almonte, Miguel 16 Topps Chrome Gold Ref #126 #'d/50
    Escobar, Alcides 16 Topps Chrome Green Ref #117 #'d/99
    Hosmer, Eric 16 Topps Chrome Black Ref #69
    Frazier, Todd 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #77 #'d/150
    Betances, Dellin 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #168 #'d/150
    Teixeira, Mark 16 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #113 #'d/150
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Chrome Sepia Ref #47
    Correa, Carlos 18 Topps Chrome Sepia Ref #103

    Figured $35, sound about right? Please post it up for us.........Thanks.........Mike
    Mike,

    I have all of these.

    $35 sounds good.

    I'm posting now.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  3. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    61,391
    Bench Bucks
    27,066
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9586
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #18
    Arcia, Oswaldo 13 Bowman Sterling Gold Ref #4 #'d/50 $5
    Berrios, Jose 18 Stadium Club Sepia #128 $4
    Berrios, Jose 18 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection (red) #CCR-JBE $8
    Buxton, Byron 18 Stadium Club Black Foil #245 $2.50
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Chrome Sepia Ref #47 $2
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Fire Speed Demons Gold Minted #12 $2.50
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black #59 $1.50
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Red #59 #'d/75 $4 (Want $1 for this)
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #59 $2 I have theses from your wantlist: 2018 Topps Chrome update: HMT 31 Ronald Acuna Jr and HMT 95 Trevor Story. 1983 from silver packs 112 Joey Lucchesi and 2018 topps update card US43 Albies & Acuna Jr. Let me know. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 01-12-2019 at 07:22 PM.
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  4. cardinals-colle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Quad Cities
    Posts
    3,189
    Bench Bucks
    800
    Bench Points
    855
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #19
    Hi Melissa,
    I don't have cash, but I have these Brett if interested:

    2005 Sweet Spot Sweet Threads #STGB George Brett
    2015 Elite Status Gold #194 George Brett 18/49
    2017 Panini Prizm Light Blue #40 George Brett 160/299
    2018 Donruss Optic Pink #97 George Brett

    Do you have a wantlist anywhere?

    Thanks,

    Bill
    Last edited by cardinals-colle; 01-12-2019 at 07:17 PM.

  5. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,029
    Bench Bucks
    1,863
    Bench Points
    1659
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals-colle View Post
    Hi Melissa,
    I don't have cash, but I have these Brett if interested:

    2015 Elite Status Gold #194 George Brett 18/49
    2017 Panini Prizm Light Blue #40 George Brett 160/299
    2018 Donruss Optic Pink #97 George Brett

    Do you have a wantlist anywhere?

    Thanks,

    Bill
    Bill,

    I could use the 2015 Elite and 2018 Pink.

    PLMK what you are interested in.

    Thanks,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  6. cardinals-colle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Quad Cities
    Posts
    3,189
    Bench Bucks
    800
    Bench Points
    855
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Bill,

    I could use the 2015 Elite and 2018 Pink.

    PLMK what you are interested in.

    Thanks,
    Melissa
    Do you know the BV on the pink? I don't have a Beckett OPG subscription anymore.

    Thanks,

    Bill

  7. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,029
    Bench Bucks
    1,863
    Bench Points
    1659
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals-colle View Post
    Do you know the BV on the pink? I don't have a Beckett OPG subscription anymore.

    Thanks,

    Bill
    The Elite books for $20 and the pink $3.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  8. cardinals-colle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Quad Cities
    Posts
    3,189
    Bench Bucks
    800
    Bench Points
    855
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #23
    Would you trade the Brett for:

    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Topps Mother's Day Pink #50 #'d/50 $15
    Smith, Ozzie 18 Topps Triple Threads Amethyst #89 #'d/299 $3 (Want $1 for this)
    Smith, Ozzie 18 Topps Triple Threads Emerald #89 #'d/259 $3 (Want $1 for this)
    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Topps Museum Collection #7 $2

    Thanks,

    Bill

  9. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,540
    Bench Bucks
    546
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    353
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #24
    Interested in these, let me know what you have left:

    Olson, Matt 18 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Red #77 #'d/50 $4
    Russell, Addison 17 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Blue #8 #'d/99 $5
    Verdugo, Alex 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Red #57 #'d/75 $4
    Strasburg, Stephen 17 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #9 #'d/150 $3
    Ichiro 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #85 #'d/150 $5
    Jones, Adam 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Red #12 #'d/75 $4
    Crawford, J.P. 18 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red RC #79 #'d/25 $6 (Want $2 for this)
    Blackmon, Charlie 18 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Blue #42 #'d/99 $5
    Abreu, Jose 16 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Red #36 #'d/50 $6
    Sanchez, Gary 17 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #77 #'d/150 $4

    Darvish, Yu 18 Topps Triple Threads Gold #28 #'d/99 $3
    Heyward, Jason 16 Triple Threads Emerald #79 #'d/250 $2
    Schwarber, Kyle 17 Topps Triple Threads Amber #9 #'d/150 $2.50
    Harper, Bryce 18 Topps Triple Threads Emerald #1 #'d/259 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Kluber, Corey 17 Topps Triple Threads Amethyst #52 #'d/340 $2.50
    Cabrera, Miguel 17 Topps Triple Threads Onyx #12 #'d 50/50 $8
    Rivera, Mariano 18 Topps Triple Threads Onyx #57 #'d/50 $8

    Gray, Sonny 15 Bowman's Best Green Ref #52 #'d/99 $5
    Bautista, Jose 17 Topps '87 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Green #87-JBU #'d/175 $5
    Davies, Zach 18 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection #CCR-ZD (White w/blue pinstripe) $5
    Grichuk, Randal 17 Topps Inception Purple #55 #'d/150 $5
    Wacha, Michael 15 Bowman's Best Green Ref #60 #'d/99 $5
    Arrieta, Jake 17 Finest Purple Ref #48 #'d/250 $5
    Castro, Starlin 15 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #139 #'d/250 $5 (2)
    Rizzo, Anthony 16 Bowman Platinum Purple #34 #'d/250 $5
    Bellinger, Cody 18 Topps Museum Collection Sapphire #17 #'d/150 $5
    Pederson, Joc 16 Topps Archives Blue #160 #'d/199 $5
    Scherzer, Max 15 Topps Heritage High Number Chrome #708 #'d/999 $5
    Strasburg, Stephen 17 Finest Blue Ref #49 #'d/150 $5 (2)
    Bumgarner, Madison 14 Topps Heritage Chrome #428 #'d/999 $5
    Crawford, Brandon 15 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #111 #'d/250 $5
    Cueto, Johnny 17 Finest Blue Ref #81 #'d/150 $5
    Schmidt, Jason 05 Bowman Chrome Gold Ref #72 #'d/50 $5
    Lindor, Francisco 18 Topps Salute Black #S-2 #'d/299 $5
    Zimmer, Bradley 17 Bowman's Best Purple Ref #64 #'d/250 $5
    Cruz, Nelson 15 Bowman's Best Green Ref #14 #'d/99 $5
    Cespedes, Yoenis 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #21 #'d/299 $5
    DeGrom, Jacob 16 Finest Blue Ref #61 #'d/150 $5
    Murphy, Daniel 14 Bowman Chrome Blue Ref #102 #'d/250 $5
    Nimmo, Brandon 17 Topps Heritage Chrome #677 #'d/999 $5
    Syndergaard, Noah 16 Topps Archives Blue #87 #'d/199 $5
    Wright, David 14 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #81 #'d/150 $5
    Wright, David 15 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #102 #'d/250 $5
    Utley, Chase 15 Finest Ref Green #84 #'d/99 $5
    Cole, Gerrit 17 Finest Green Ref #66 #'d/99 $5
    Kang, Jung Ho 15 Topps Heritage High Number Chrome Ref #714 #'d/566 $5
    Marte, Starling 15 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #26 #'d/150 $5
    Marte, Starling 17 Topps '87 Chrome Green Ref #SMR #'d/175 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Marte, Starling 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #35 #'d/299 $5
    Ortiz, Danny 17 Topps Update Vintage Stock #US30 #'d/99 $5
    Polanco, Gregory 17 Finest Blue Ref #3 #'d/150 $5
    Odor, Rougned 16 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed Green #94 #'d/99 $5
    Odor, Rougned 17 Topps Inception Purple #30 #'d/150 $5
    Adames, Willy 16 Bowman Chrome Prospect Blue Ref #BCP152 #'d/150 $5
    Longoria, Evan 17 Finest Blue Ref #5 #'d/150 $5
    Frazier, Todd 15 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #66 #'d/150 $5
    Peraza, Jose 16 Topps High Tek Gold Rainbow #HT-JP #'d/60 $5
    Ramirez, Hanley 15 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #91 #'d/150 $5
    Blackmon, Charlie 16 Finest Blue Ref #36 #'d/150 $5
    Reyes, Jose 15 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #76 #'d/150 $5
    Story, Trevor 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #92 #'d/299 $5
    Davis, Wade 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #189 #'d/275 $5
    Duffy, Danny 17 Bowman Chrome Green Ref #94 #'d/99 $5
    Escobar, Alcides 16 Finest Green Ref #62 #'d/99 $5
    Cabrera, Miguel 16 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #86 #'d/250 $5
    Jones, Jacoby 17 Diamond Kings Artist's Proof Blue #151 #'d/25 $5
    Martinez, Victor 15 Topps Archives Silver #48 #'d/199 $5
    Scherzer, Max 14 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #218 #'d/199 $5
    Dozier, Brian 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #190 #'d/299 $5
    Dozier, Brian 17 Topps Inception Purple #17 #'d/150 $5
    Sale, Chris 16 Finest Purple Ref #40#'d/250 $5
    Betances, Dellin 17 Topps Archives Peach #87 #'d/199 $5
    Betances, Dellin 17 Topps Inception Purple #33 #'d/150 $5
    Headley, Chase 16 Topps Heritage High Number Chrome Ref #725 #'d/567 $5
    Tanaka, Masahiro 18 Topps Museum Collection Amethyst #21 #'d/99 $5

    Molina, Yadier 17 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US47 $2.50
    Perez, Delvin 17 Bowman Chrome Draft Sky Blue Ref #BDC-147 #'d/399 $2.50
    Almora, Albert 17 Bowman Chrome Scouts Top 100 Green Ref #BTP-93 #'d/99 $2.50 (want $.50 for this)
    Darvish, Yu 18 Donruss Optic Red #99 #'d/99 $2.50
    Lamb, Jake 17 Bowman Purple #71 #'d/250 $2.50
    Alcantara, Sandy 18 Topps '83 Rookies Black #83-7 #'d/299 $2.50
    Gooden, Dwight 05 UD Classics Silver #111 #'d/399 $2.50
    Leiter, Al 03 Donruss Team Heroes Statline #318 #'d/172 $2.50
    Tabata, Jose 11 Topps Heritage Chrome #132 #'d/1962 $2.50
    Andrus, Elvis 18 Topps Salute Blue #S-40 $2.50
    Phillips, Brandon 08 Topps Chrome Copper Ref #72 #'d/599 $2.50
    Gray, Jon 16 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #29 #'d/250 $2.50
    Helton, Todd 07 UD Future Stars Red #29 #'d/199 $2.50
    Duffy, Danny 17 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #94 #'d/250 $2.50
    Abreu, Jose 18 Topps Instant Impact Blue #II-31 $2.50
    Fulmer, Carson 15 Bowman's Best Top Prospects Blue Ref #TP-10 #'d/150 $2.50

    Senzatela, Antonio 17 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #137 #'d/150 $6
    Gray, Jon 17 Topps Inception Blue #78 #'d/25 $10

    Snell, Blake 17 Topps Inception Orange #97 #'d/50 $12
    Snell, Blake 17 Topps Inception Red #97 #'d/75 $10

    Goldschmidt, Paul 18 Topps Triple Threads Onyx #5 #'d/50 $6 (Want $1.50 for this)

    McMahon, Ryan 18 Donruss Optic Red #39 #'d/99 $2
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    I try and trade BV for BV and try to keep trades min $15

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  10. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,029
    Bench Bucks
    1,863
    Bench Points
    1659
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Arcia, Oswaldo 13 Bowman Sterling Gold Ref #4 #'d/50 $5
    Berrios, Jose 18 Stadium Club Sepia #128 $4
    Berrios, Jose 18 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection (red) #CCR-JBE $8
    Buxton, Byron 18 Stadium Club Black Foil #245 $2.50
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Chrome Sepia Ref #47 $2
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Fire Speed Demons Gold Minted #12 $2.50
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black #59 $1.50
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Red #59 #'d/75 $4 (Want $1 for this)
    Buxton, Byron 18 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #59 $2 I have theses from your wantlist: 2018 Topps Chrome update: HMT 31 Ronald Acuna Jr and HMT 95 Trevor Story. 1983 from silver packs 112 Joey Lucchesi and 2018 topps update card US43 Albies & Acuna Jr. Let me know. Best regards, David
    David,

    Did you want any other cards?

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  11. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,029
    Bench Bucks
    1,863
    Bench Points
    1659
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals-colle View Post
    Would you trade the Brett for:

    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Topps Mother's Day Pink #50 #'d/50 $15
    Smith, Ozzie 18 Topps Triple Threads Amethyst #89 #'d/299 $3 (Want $1 for this)
    Smith, Ozzie 18 Topps Triple Threads Emerald #89 #'d/259 $3 (Want $1 for this)
    Rizzo, Anthony 18 Topps Museum Collection #7 $2

    Thanks,

    Bill
    Bill,

    It pains me to give up the Rizzo pink but for a nice low numbered Brett I'll do it.

    Can I go ahead and post the trade?

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  12. cardinals-colle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Quad Cities
    Posts
    3,189
    Bench Bucks
    800
    Bench Points
    855
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    Bill,

    It pains me to give up the Rizzo pink but for a nice low numbered Brett I'll do it.

    Can I go ahead and post the trade?

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    Sure go ahead and post. I appreciate the Rizzo I have a good friend that will love it!

    Thanks for the great trade!

    Bill

  13. Brettfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Naperville, Illinois
    Posts
    4,029
    Bench Bucks
    1,863
    Bench Points
    1659
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #28
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000Doubles View Post
    Interested in these, let me know what you have left:

    Olson, Matt 18 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Red #77 #'d/50 $4
    Russell, Addison 17 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Blue #8 #'d/99 $5
    Verdugo, Alex 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Red #57 #'d/75 $4
    Strasburg, Stephen 17 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #9 #'d/150 $3
    Ichiro 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #85 #'d/150 $5
    Jones, Adam 18 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Red #12 #'d/75 $4
    Crawford, J.P. 18 Topps Gold Label Class 3 Red RC #79 #'d/25 $6 (Want $2 for this)
    Blackmon, Charlie 18 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Blue #42 #'d/99 $5
    Abreu, Jose 16 Topps Gold Label Class 2 Red #36 #'d/50 $6
    Sanchez, Gary 17 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Blue #77 #'d/150 $4

    Darvish, Yu 18 Topps Triple Threads Gold #28 #'d/99 $3
    Heyward, Jason 16 Triple Threads Emerald #79 #'d/250 $2
    Schwarber, Kyle 17 Topps Triple Threads Amber #9 #'d/150 $2.50
    Harper, Bryce 18 Topps Triple Threads Emerald #1 #'d/259 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Kluber, Corey 17 Topps Triple Threads Amethyst #52 #'d/340 $2.50
    Cabrera, Miguel 17 Topps Triple Threads Onyx #12 #'d 50/50 $8
    Rivera, Mariano 18 Topps Triple Threads Onyx #57 #'d/50 $8

    Gray, Sonny 15 Bowman's Best Green Ref #52 #'d/99 $5
    Bautista, Jose 17 Topps '87 Topps Silver Pack Chrome Green #87-JBU #'d/175 $5
    Davies, Zach 18 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection #CCR-ZD (White w/blue pinstripe) $5
    Grichuk, Randal 17 Topps Inception Purple #55 #'d/150 $5
    Wacha, Michael 15 Bowman's Best Green Ref #60 #'d/99 $5
    Arrieta, Jake 17 Finest Purple Ref #48 #'d/250 $5
    Castro, Starlin 15 Topps Chrome Purple Refractor #139 #'d/250 $5 (2)
    Rizzo, Anthony 16 Bowman Platinum Purple #34 #'d/250 $5
    Bellinger, Cody 18 Topps Museum Collection Sapphire #17 #'d/150 $5
    Pederson, Joc 16 Topps Archives Blue #160 #'d/199 $5
    Scherzer, Max 15 Topps Heritage High Number Chrome #708 #'d/999 $5
    Strasburg, Stephen 17 Finest Blue Ref #49 #'d/150 $5 (2)
    Bumgarner, Madison 14 Topps Heritage Chrome #428 #'d/999 $5
    Crawford, Brandon 15 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #111 #'d/250 $5
    Cueto, Johnny 17 Finest Blue Ref #81 #'d/150 $5
    Schmidt, Jason 05 Bowman Chrome Gold Ref #72 #'d/50 $5
    Lindor, Francisco 18 Topps Salute Black #S-2 #'d/299 $5
    Zimmer, Bradley 17 Bowman's Best Purple Ref #64 #'d/250 $5
    Cruz, Nelson 15 Bowman's Best Green Ref #14 #'d/99 $5
    Cespedes, Yoenis 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #21 #'d/299 $5
    DeGrom, Jacob 16 Finest Blue Ref #61 #'d/150 $5
    Murphy, Daniel 14 Bowman Chrome Blue Ref #102 #'d/250 $5
    Nimmo, Brandon 17 Topps Heritage Chrome #677 #'d/999 $5
    Syndergaard, Noah 16 Topps Archives Blue #87 #'d/199 $5
    Wright, David 14 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #81 #'d/150 $5
    Wright, David 15 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #102 #'d/250 $5
    Utley, Chase 15 Finest Ref Green #84 #'d/99 $5
    Cole, Gerrit 17 Finest Green Ref #66 #'d/99 $5
    Kang, Jung Ho 15 Topps Heritage High Number Chrome Ref #714 #'d/566 $5
    Marte, Starling 15 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #26 #'d/150 $5
    Marte, Starling 17 Topps '87 Chrome Green Ref #SMR #'d/175 $5 (Want $1 for this)
    Marte, Starling 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #35 #'d/299 $5
    Ortiz, Danny 17 Topps Update Vintage Stock #US30 #'d/99 $5
    Polanco, Gregory 17 Finest Blue Ref #3 #'d/150 $5
    Odor, Rougned 16 Topps Gypsy Queen Framed Green #94 #'d/99 $5
    Odor, Rougned 17 Topps Inception Purple #30 #'d/150 $5
    Adames, Willy 16 Bowman Chrome Prospect Blue Ref #BCP152 #'d/150 $5
    Longoria, Evan 17 Finest Blue Ref #5 #'d/150 $5
    Frazier, Todd 15 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #66 #'d/150 $5
    Peraza, Jose 16 Topps High Tek Gold Rainbow #HT-JP #'d/60 $5
    Ramirez, Hanley 15 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #91 #'d/150 $5
    Blackmon, Charlie 16 Finest Blue Ref #36 #'d/150 $5
    Reyes, Jose 15 Bowman's Best Blue Ref #76 #'d/150 $5
    Story, Trevor 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #92 #'d/299 $5
    Davis, Wade 16 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #189 #'d/275 $5
    Duffy, Danny 17 Bowman Chrome Green Ref #94 #'d/99 $5
    Escobar, Alcides 16 Finest Green Ref #62 #'d/99 $5
    Cabrera, Miguel 16 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #86 #'d/250 $5
    Jones, Jacoby 17 Diamond Kings Artist's Proof Blue #151 #'d/25 $5
    Martinez, Victor 15 Topps Archives Silver #48 #'d/199 $5
    Scherzer, Max 14 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #218 #'d/199 $5
    Dozier, Brian 17 Topps Chrome Purple Ref #190 #'d/299 $5
    Dozier, Brian 17 Topps Inception Purple #17 #'d/150 $5
    Sale, Chris 16 Finest Purple Ref #40#'d/250 $5
    Betances, Dellin 17 Topps Archives Peach #87 #'d/199 $5
    Betances, Dellin 17 Topps Inception Purple #33 #'d/150 $5
    Headley, Chase 16 Topps Heritage High Number Chrome Ref #725 #'d/567 $5
    Tanaka, Masahiro 18 Topps Museum Collection Amethyst #21 #'d/99 $5

    Molina, Yadier 17 Topps Update Rainbow Foil #US47 $2.50
    Perez, Delvin 17 Bowman Chrome Draft Sky Blue Ref #BDC-147 #'d/399 $2.50
    Almora, Albert 17 Bowman Chrome Scouts Top 100 Green Ref #BTP-93 #'d/99 $2.50 (want $.50 for this)
    Darvish, Yu 18 Donruss Optic Red #99 #'d/99 $2.50
    Lamb, Jake 17 Bowman Purple #71 #'d/250 $2.50
    Alcantara, Sandy 18 Topps '83 Rookies Black #83-7 #'d/299 $2.50
    Gooden, Dwight 05 UD Classics Silver #111 #'d/399 $2.50
    Leiter, Al 03 Donruss Team Heroes Statline #318 #'d/172 $2.50
    Tabata, Jose 11 Topps Heritage Chrome #132 #'d/1962 $2.50
    Andrus, Elvis 18 Topps Salute Blue #S-40 $2.50
    Phillips, Brandon 08 Topps Chrome Copper Ref #72 #'d/599 $2.50
    Gray, Jon 16 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #29 #'d/250 $2.50
    Helton, Todd 07 UD Future Stars Red #29 #'d/199 $2.50
    Duffy, Danny 17 Bowman Chrome Purple Ref #94 #'d/250 $2.50
    Abreu, Jose 18 Topps Instant Impact Blue #II-31 $2.50
    Fulmer, Carson 15 Bowman's Best Top Prospects Blue Ref #TP-10 #'d/150 $2.50

    Senzatela, Antonio 17 Topps Chrome Blue Ref #137 #'d/150 $6
    Gray, Jon 17 Topps Inception Blue #78 #'d/25 $10

    Snell, Blake 17 Topps Inception Orange #97 #'d/50 $12
    Snell, Blake 17 Topps Inception Red #97 #'d/75 $10

    Goldschmidt, Paul 18 Topps Triple Threads Onyx #5 #'d/50 $6 (Want $1.50 for this)

    McMahon, Ryan 18 Donruss Optic Red #39 #'d/99 $2
    It's a miracle!!! I have all of these.

    Let's call it $55 delivered.

    PLMK if you're cool with this.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU SEND ME A PACKAGE WITH POSTAGE DUE I WILL EXPECT YOU TO REIMBURSE ME. IF I PAY THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF POSTAGE, I EXPECT YOU TO DO THE SAME.
    Collecting George Brett, Todd Helton and current (2016-2018) Chicago Cubs #'d cards.

  14. 2000Doubles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,540
    Bench Bucks
    546
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    353
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to 2000Doubles's ebay items
    Go to 2000Doubles's comc items

    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettfan View Post
    It's a miracle!!! I have all of these.

    Let's call it $55 delivered.

    PLMK if you're cool with this.

    Thanks SO Much,
    Melissa
    Awesome! and sounds good, post it up and send over your paypal address and I can send payment.
    Always looking to make a deal. CARDS for TRADE
    I try and trade BV for BV and try to keep trades min $15

    Check out my cards, here at my site: Cards from 2000-now Still have about 1000 cards to add.

  15. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    61,391
    Bench Bucks
    27,066
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    9586
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #30
    Ohtani, Shohei 18 Topps Gold Label Class 2 #17 $12
    Ohtani, Shohei 18 Topps Gypsy Queen RC #89 $15 I these to the other Twins cards and Left me know the dlvd after the traded cards. Best regards, David PS Rams leading 20 to 7 over Cowboys. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •