20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

lot of 8x 1987 Kraft Foods panels, Ripken, Rose, Canseco, Boggs, Strawberry, Sandberg

Well, after getting a foot of snow in the last 24 hours, and it is still coming down, but the driveway is clean, I figure I will try to shed some stuff off the table here in the basement. Here are 8x Kraft Foods panels that I really do not have a need for. They are wavvy and warped. Who can use them? Would prefer to sell them all in one shot, but will trade as well. If you don't want them all, but need one for a player collection, let me know. Just want to clean them off the table, but get something I can maybe use for them. Thanks, Tony.

Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals
    Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

Looking to trade these out so they aren't on my desk any longer.......who wants to give them a new home?
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.