2018 Adam Duvall 83 a d u autograph number to 50 gold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
2018 Topps baseball Adam Duvall card number 8 3 a - Adu this autograph card is numbered 31 of 50 it has a great signature this is a gold bordered Edition I would like to trade this for some Topps heritage if you do not have that available please make me an offer of any type of autograph sword rookie cards thank you very much for looking

Good morning I received your message and I would be willing to trade for a rookie card of equal value I believe that this Duvall card runs about $15 that's what I see on eBay I do not have access to Beckett price guide but that would make it easier we could do a plain white envelope back and forth if you want to to save on postage let me know what you have that you're looking to trade from that type of cards thank you

I have all kinds of Hert avaible and what team or players are u looking for and I can match up something for the trde and plain white envelope is ok with me as long as u state no machine on it so they don't shred the card for us.
PLMK
Bear

Tried to pm u but your mail box is full.....I still need the snow flake cards that u offered..however, no Heritage cards.....so I can mail u one Acuna card, Soto card and one Trout and one Judge card for the trade. Let me know and I'll post it for us. Best regards, David

That would work just fine please post the trade and I will confirm it and get these in the mail to you

The Red Sox would be fine again one rookie card would be preferable whether it be Heritage or whatever something of equal value or close please just let me know what you are offering and I'll more than likely take you up on it thank you very much for your time

Go ahead and post it up and I will confirm the trade that sounds great to me

Trde has been posted and confirm at ur leisure and please use my PO Box for the mailing, as u are required to mail first as a Rookie I see.
Bear

I'll get it out tomorrow or Saturday morning to you and I'm going to send it in a bubble wrap or to you just to make sure it's well protected no worries thank you very much for the trade

U must confirm the trade in trde manager as well.
Please confirm and we are set to go and thks for the trde.
Bear