Looking for historical and presidential cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a nice group of Goudey SP President & other Historical Document cards on my trade list. Let me if you can use them and if you have anything on my want list.

Thank you,
Mike

I have some '08 Topps presidential campaign cards, are you interested in those?
Also, Topps made American Pie cards that have socio-historical themes in nature, how about those?
LMK, ~Rooster.

I have some 2018 Allen & Ginter mini cards of Will Rogers, Sequoyah, Squanto, Blackhawk, Mangas Coloradas, Hawaiian 2 cent postage stamp of 1851, UK 2 penny blue & Undersea Marine National Monument. If interested in any of these, I am interested in your 2017 Museum Collection Purple Ted Williams. PLMK

hi. rob. do you have any La Rams goff or gurley. lmk and ill dig up some presidential cards. thanks. larry

Hi Larry thanks for the reply, unfortunately all I have for Rams is..

2017 Optic Rated Rookie 151 Josh Reynolds
2017 Optic Rated Rookie 179 Cooper Kupp
2017 Optic Rated Rookie Red Yellow 179 Cooper Kupp

I have a nice group of Goudey SP President & other Historical Document cards on my trade list. Let me if you can use them and if you have anything on my want list.

Thank you,
Mike

Thanks for the reply Mike! I will be posting a little more baseball but nothing off your want list.

Rob

I have some '08 Topps presidential campaign cards, are you interested in those?
Also, Topps made American Pie cards that have socio-historical themes in nature, how about those?
LMK, ~Rooster.

Hi Rooster, interested in the '08 Topps presidential campaign cards and some not all of the American Pie.

Rob

I have some 2018 Allen & Ginter mini cards of Will Rogers, Sequoyah, Squanto, Blackhawk, Mangas Coloradas, Hawaiian 2 cent postage stamp of 1851, UK 2 penny blue & Undersea Marine National Monument. If interested in any of these, I am interested in your 2017 Museum Collection Purple Ted Williams. PLMK

I can use the Hawaiian 2 cent postage stamp of 1851 and UK 2 penny blue but the Williams is pending. Give me a day and I will let you know if it gets traded.

Thanks
Rob

What about those cards from like 09 UD Piece of History?

I also have some non baseball inserts from A&G and Heritage if interested?

I have:
2009 Topps Heritage Historical
60 -Elizabeth Jennings Graham -civil rights
77 -Charles Sumner -statesman
92 -Henry Ford -industrialist
98 -John Stetson -industrialist
102 -Boston Tea Party
112 -Seward's Folly

2008 Topps 2008 Campaign
C08-FT Fred Thompson
C08-MH Mike Huckabee
C08-RP Ron Paul

2001 Topps American Pie
116 -Civil Rights
119 -NYC Wold's Fair
123 -The Motown Sound
131 -Flower Power
133 -Vietnam Cease Fire x 2
134 -U.S. Gas Shortage
135 -Watergate
139 -3 Mile Island
145 -Arthur Ashe
150 -Malcolm X

2008 UD A Piece of History #194 Human Genome Project sn# 005/149

I have the complete 2006 Topps Chrome United States & Declaration of Independence base & refractor sets for trade.
Are you interested in all 4 sets?