S Bowl Programs - Great condition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrhaverkamp

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
We're within 3 weeks of SB LIII; I recently picked up a football collection that had some very nice copies (1 each) of 49ers/Raiders SB programs that I'd like to offer up:

XI: Raiders v Vikings 1977 20.00
XV: Raiders v Eagles 1981 15.00
XVIII: Raiders v Redskins 1984 15.00

XVI: 49ers v Bengals 1982 15.00
XXIII: 49ers v Bengals 1989 15.00
XXIV: 49ers v Broncos 1990 15.00

All prices include book rate postage, shipped in a padded envelope. Money order, check, or concealed cash preferred. Condition is near mint on all, tight bindings, crease-free, and some advertising cards still reside attached inside. PM me on reduced pricing if you buy multiples.-- Thx, Jim

Does anyone else pay attention to how creative some businesses get at this time to avoid violating the NFL copyright on using the term "Super Bowl" unless you are an official/paid sponsor? Most of the time, it's nothing more than "Big Game", or "Gargantuan Battle", but I had to laugh earlier this week when I saw "Superb Owl" used to advertise a local tavern's game-day banquet/watch party.

I have cash out on them, Scobes, so trying to recoup some.....but I'll go through your site and see if I can find something in return. Tks, Jim