Walmart marketside partial set with duplicates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Good afternoon I have a partial set of Topps 2016 marketside cards I have 35 to the set numbers 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 13 14 15 18 17 20 21 22 23 25 26 28 30 31 32 34 35 37 38 39 40 42 44 46 48 50 and also number 10 this does come with duplicates number 4,7,8,17,22,28,34,37,40,42,50 I would like to trade these is a lot for preferably one rookie card or two or whatever you may have to offer to trade please let me know and I'll be glad to take a look this is an extremely hard set to put together took a lot of pizzas thank you for looking please let me know I do not know the book value on these looking on eBay they range from 1 to $10 a piece

Hey good afternoon I just found your message or your reply I don't know what the value of these are I don't know how to Value them exactly are they listed or not I don't know I don't have access to that if you could come up with some type of a value and some possible trades that would work for you then we can probably work something out again I don't collect these pick them up when they came out just to get them let me know thank you

tried to send you the full checklist with bv's but your mailbox is full.....clear some space and i'll send it shortly...

Sorry about the delay

I received your message and have tried to find your trade Lister such I am not able to do that I'm not very good on the computer and I'm terrible at this website it finding my way around and navigating if you'd like to p.m. me a trade list or send me a list of Rookie cards you have available and what you would feel would be fair for a trade value on the marketside cards like I said they're a hard set to put together so I'd really like to keep some value to them but I know they're not worth her to mend this and now neither if you ever proposed trade go ahead and propose it to me and I'll take a look at it again I would be looking for from 2012 up preferably Heritage rookies Allen & Ginter rookies and working our way down into regular tops not interested in rookie inserts or numbers or anything like that just plain rookie cards thank you for your time look forward to hearing back from you James