2018 Topps Holiday Starter Set For Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhk5150

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I have a little more than 2/3rds of a set for trade for hits to my want lists or a starter/complete set of similar value. Stars have not been pulled. Starter includes Harper, DeGrom, Posey, Ohtani, Tanaka, Kershaw, Machado, Darvish, Acuna Jr, Yelich, Stanton, Kechel, Sanchez, Arenado, Bryant, Goldschmidt, Pujols, Votto, Benintendi, Judge, Beltre, Altuve, Torres, Cespedes, Cano......many others. For faster response, please contact me at [email protected]. Of course, we can post the trade here when we're ready. Thanks, and lets trade!

God Bless - Billy

Know what David? Lets do it. I haven't seen any interest in my starter set but three folks asked me for cards from this set they need. Drop me an e-mail and I will send you my want lists.

God Bless - Billy

Know what David? Lets do it. I haven't seen any interest in my starter set but three folks asked me for cards from this set they need. Drop me an e-mail and I will send you my want lists.

God Bless - Billy
Thanks! I'll do a pm and include my email address. Best regards, David

Got..nothing from your wantlist....anything current? We're talking about one base card....What if I trade a trout or harper from 2018 for the card? Best regards, David

A Trout would be fine unless you have a couple of Pete Rose laying around you'd like to get rid of. Post it up and will make it happen.

God Bless - Billy