Matt Harvey Rookies for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XZYXZY

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have the following Matt Harvey Rookies for sale. Looking for
$2 each + $1 for postage:

2012 Prizm #179 (have 2)
2012 Topps Update #US276 (have 2)

Last edited:
Hey brother I just posted on your other thread and then saw this one I'd like to get one of the Harvey updates also please and I'll go to hidden cash route with you without a Bok Michigan just let me know thank you

Any Team sets of the Yankees would be fine I appreciate it very much it helps my collection and sometimes limited funds do not allow me to buy a lot of older product as I mentioned I'd also like to purchase the card from your other thread so if you could give me a combined shipping where I can pay for your shipping cost and all this and for the other card I would appreciate it and again thank you

I can send you all four sets plus the Matt Harvey RC for $10.
I would need hidden cash for payment. Let me know.

Good evening if Wednesday would work for you I'll be able to send it then just let me know if that's good just posted up and hidden cash brutal be the way to go I do appreciate the cards in the past very much thank you