Need an auto of: Trevor Gott/Dereck Rodriguez/Ray Black/Andrew McCutchen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a nice auto of Conner Joe. would be looking for another prospect / rookie auto for it. lmk thanks. Larry

2014 LEAF TRINITY PURE GLASS RED. CONNER JOE. AUTO 4 / 5

Have this one
TYLER AUSTIN 2017 Topps High Tek Green Rainbow RC #HT-TA #'d 36/75 LMK if interested,

Is that the auto version?

I’ve got a Tyler Austin Finest RC Auto. Still interested in the Sosa Cramer’s Choice. Thanks

Austin auto books for $8 right? Sosa is $25 or $30 I need to get out my annual beckett to check. Found some other stuff I could use with the Austin:
2017 Bowman Draft Chrome Refractor BDC52 CARTER KIEBOOM
2017 Bowman Chrome Prospects Gold Shimmer Refractor BCP86 BRIAN MUNDELL /50
2018 Topps Home Run Challenge Winner HRC-CL CHARLIE BLACKMON /70

Hi there! I believe I have the Kieboom and Mundell still but I traded the Blackmon. I will set aside for you. I have other Finest variations autos of Austin from the same set as well. I just gotta look to see which ones I have. Thanks

Hi there! I believe I have the Kieboom and Mundell still but I traded the Blackmon. I will set aside for you. I have other Finest variations autos of Austin from the same set as well. I just gotta look to see which ones I have. Thanks

How about a Austin auto, Kieboom Ref, Mundell Gold Ref and 93 Topps Gold Bonds for the Sosa Cramers Choice? LMK. Thanks