Does anyone need 2018 Topps Chrome Sapphire singles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I could use any Twins; would prefer to trade -- tradelist is in my sig. Thanks!

I have these four Twins Sapphire cards:

Robbie Grossman #94
Jose Berrios #506
Kennys Vargas #533
Jason Castro #538

I looked over your trade list three times and the only thing I could find that interests me is this:

2005 Topps Pack Wars #PWA-AB Aaron Boone (auto)

46133111874_e4113cd30a_n.jpg46133111814_d6070e1c4e_n.jpg39893135023_bae023b883_n.jpg39893134963_aac080c8b7_n.jpg

Found these two:

2017 Topps Opening Day #147A Aaron Judge RC $6.00
2018 Bowman's Best '98 Best Performers Refractors #98BP-GT Gleyber Torres $4.00

Would trade the Sapphire for either or sell for $3.50 dlvd.

30867344107_0c0a004a06_n.jpg

And you already have this one, right?:

43990325540_030f6a90fb_n.jpg

No, I need that one, too. Would you do both for the Judge?

Wouldn't trade both for the Judge. Do you need a Trout 2014 Topps Mini Online Exclusive #364?

Yes. I could use that, too.

I'm not familiar with the Sapphire set. Where did it come from? Looking at the BV, the Judge should cover the BV of the 2 Cubs Sapphires, so I'm assuming this was an Internet special or something? And if it's something like that where it's more of a rarity, that's fine.

And yes, I'm also interested in the Trout. LMK your thoughts.

Yes. I could use that, too.

I'm not familiar with the Sapphire set. Where did it come from? Looking at the BV, the Judge should cover the BV of the 2 Cubs Sapphires, so I'm assuming this was an Internet special or something? And if it's something like that where it's more of a rarity, that's fine.

And yes, I'm also interested in the Trout. LMK your thoughts.

The Topps Chrome Sapphire release was an online exclusive sold on Topps.com and it sold out within a couple of days. For $200 you got a box containing 100 blue base Sapphire cards plus three parallels and three autos. There are 700 (or was it 702?) cards in the set and it is believed that the print run for each card is around 285. The Ronald Acuna base Sapphire is his most sought after RC right now... it's been selling upwards of $750 raw. Yes, that's $750 for his base Sapphire RC which is 3x more than what his auto from this same release is going for (auto has a different pose on card). If you want to try your luck with a box, it'll only cost you ~$500, so about a markup of $300.

Would you trade the cards I was interested in for both Sapphires and the Trout mini? LMK. Thanks.

Ah. That makes much more sense. I completely understand now. I will trade both cards you wanted for the 3 cards I want. Please post for us. I'll confirm after work tonight.

I know I asked about Albies already, what other Braves do you have from the set?

Any Twins lefted over for trade? I have a 2017 Bowman Best Aaron Judge for trade! Best regards, David PS Aaron Judge played for Fresno State Bulldogs....so I have a few for trade.