Does anyone need 2018 Topps Chrome Sapphire singles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

What about these two?

2015 Bowman Chrome Draft #46
2015 Bowman Chrome Draft Refractor #46

That would work. Have to locate the base. Only finding the two refractors right now. Otherwise, if you want both refractors, and have something in the $5-$8 range of:
2013 Ozuna
2013 Yelich
2015 Realmuto
2018 Brian Anderson
2018 Alcantara
2018 Robles

That would work for me.

Thanks
Kirby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would work. Have to locate the base. Only finding the two refractors right now. Otherwise, if you want both refractors, and have something in the $5-$8 range of:
2013 Ozuna
2013 Yelich
2015 Realmuto
2018 Brian Anderson
2018 Alcantara
2018 Robles

That would work for me.

Thanks
Kirby

The only thing I have is a Realmuto 2015 Topps Chrome Update “Pulsar Refractor” RC. If I remember correctly, these were only available in mega boxes at Target.

The only thing I have is a Realmuto 2015 Topps Chrome Update “Pulsar Refractor” RC. If I remember correctly, these were only available in mega boxes at Target.

I would do the pair of refractors for the Alcantara and Realmuto. Those go for $4-$6 assuming it’s not the numbered Black or Gold. If that’s ok with you, feel free to post.

I would do the pair of refractors for the Alcantara and Realmuto. Those go for $4-$6 assuming it’s not the numbered Black or Gold. If that’s ok with you, feel free to post.

You okay with a non-machinable PWE trade?