Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The 2019 Movie Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Camsue View Post
    The peanut butter falcon was pretty good
    ??????
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    ??????
    Independant movie about special needs kid that runs away to become a professional wrestler
    "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...
    Tomorrow is Not Promised

Quote Originally Posted by Camsue View Post
    Independant movie about special needs kid that runs away to become a professional wrestler
    Okay.....Thanks! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

The movie I want to see is Richard Jewell Directed by Clint Eastwood. At 89 Y/O he puts out one quality movie after another. You would think he would get more love from the Oscar voters.

Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post
    The movie I want to see is Richard Jewell Directed by Clint Eastwood. At 89 Y/O he puts out one quality movie after another. You would think he would get more love from the Oscar voters.
    The last Eastwood movie that I saw was Gran Torino - loved that one. Want to see The Mule?? I think that is another one of his.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Sounded like a take off the star war movies!

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    The last Eastwood movie that I saw was Gran Torino - loved that one. Want to see The Mule?? I think that is another one of his.
    To me his last two acting roles, Trouble With The Curve and The Mule were not all that great. As a Director and Producer few can touch him. With telling the story of Richard Jewell on how he went from hero to murder suspect i think he will do well. No amount of money was enough for what he went thru.

Quote Originally Posted by katester44 View Post
    I agree that his last movie that I really enjoyed was Gran Torino. It seems like lately he has taken on these relatively recent heroic events as the subjects of his films. While Sully and 15:17 to Paris are great stories, I didn't feel like there was enough meat in either story to warrant a feature length film. So I'm a bit worried that Jewell will be more of the same. Maybe, he could have incorporated the capture of Eric Rudolph which is also an interesting story.

Quote Originally Posted by chief wahoo View Post
    I agree that his last movie that I really enjoyed was Gran Torino. It seems like lately he has taken on these relatively recent heroic events as the subjects of his films. While Sully and 15:17 to Paris are great stories, I didn't feel like there was enough meat in either story to warrant a feature length film. So I'm a bit worried that Jewell will be more of the same. Maybe, he could have incorporated the capture of Eric Rudolph which is also an interesting story.
    If they do how and why Richard Jewell got a job as a security guard. What he did before the bombing and everything that happened after. How his life was ruined and until his death that day haunted him. As far as Eric Rudolph his name should never be spoken again. How many nut cases would see what he did and get a idea on how to become famous.

Frozen top at the box office

Frozen top at the box office
    We helped add to the $300 million gross today! It was AWESOME!!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

Going to see Star Wars this Thursday!

Went and saw Richard Jewel, it is the best Eastwood movies in a long time. I was put off by his political bias. He never had done this before so I was surprised by it. But in this age if your dead your fair game. All in all a very good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by budd2222 View Post
    Went and saw Richard Jewel, it is the best Eastwood movies in a long time. I was put off by his political bias. He never had done this before so I was surprised by it. But in this age if your dead your fair game. All in all a very good movie.
    If the star war movie is to busy.....I can always catch Richard Jewel....I agree with u on Eastwood's political view! Best regards, David

If the star war movie is to busy.....I can always catch Richard Jewel....I agree with u on Eastwood's political view! Best regards, David
    How was Star Wars? Going to see it tomorrow night!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37