More Topps Supers FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yessir! Same address for the past forty years. Florida looks better every year too!
Thanks!
Bob

JW, I got the cards today and I need every one (except that shiny Phillies decal thing). Most of the time I get one or two cards that I need.
Great job, Thanks!
Are you building the set? Do you need any D'Backs? I have almost the whole set and I'm only collecting the Phillies and Braves.
Let me know when you get a chance.
Thanks!
Bob

JW, I got the cards today and I need every one (except that shiny Phillies decal thing). Most of the time I get one or two cards that I need.
Great job, Thanks!
Are you building the set? Do you need any D'Backs? I have almost the whole set and I'm only collecting the Phillies and Braves.
Let me know when you get a chance.
Thanks!
Bob

I have the set complete. I'm working on the silver pack cards and the 85 Topps insert set. I am also toying with the idea of going after the Diamondback base parallels...golds, gold foils, rainbows. Maybe the others. Working on a 2020 Topps thread.

joe

Oh, and I have another Brave for you from the 2020 set. A black parallel of one of the base Braves. Setting it aside.

I have the set complete. I'm working on the silver pack cards and the 85 Topps insert set. I am also toying with the idea of going after the Diamondback base parallels...golds, gold foils, rainbows. Maybe the others. Working on a 2020 Topps thread.

joe

Oh, and I have another Brave for you from the 2020 set. A black parallel of one of the base Braves. Setting it aside.

I'll let you know what I have.
Thanks!
Bob

100_6056_1.jpg

100_5929.jpg

I probably have a couple more but my bucket isn't working properly (as usual). If it decides to operate better, I'll let you know what else I have.
Thanks!
Bob

100_6056_1.jpg

100_5929.jpg

I probably have a couple more but my bucket isn't working properly (as usual). If it decides to operate better, I'll let you know what else I have.
Thanks!
Bob

Bob I can use all of those except the McGwire. Hoping the Piscotty will be available also. I'll see what I have for you tomorrow. Thanks

Bob I can use all of those except the McGwire. Hoping the Piscotty will be available also. I'll see what I have for you tomorrow. Thanks

Derek, The Wizard hasn't replied, so I'll assume that he's not interested - Piscotty is available.
I'll check my bucket the see exactly what I have left for A's and Giants and let you know for sure.
Bob

Derek, The Wizard hasn't replied, so I'll assume that he's not interested - Piscotty is available.
I'll check my bucket the see exactly what I have left for A's and Giants and let you know for sure.
Bob

Here's some Phillies and Braves stuff:
Lucas Sims 12 bowman chrome draft orange refractor /25 bdpp1
Atlanta Braves team card 2016 topps gold /2016 #248
nick markakis 19 topps heritage chrome purple refractor
andrew mccutchen 19 topps heritage chrome purple refractor
Hank aaron 19 topps heritage The Hammers Greatest Hits #'s 1, 3, 4, 14
Jarrod Saltalamacchia 06 Bowman Sterling Prospect Auto #js
Ryan Howard 15 Topps First Home Run Commemorative Medallion #RH
Martin Prado 11 Topps Throwback Commemorative Patch #mp
Greg Maddux 03 absolute memorabilia tools of the trade spectrum game used bat /50 #tt65

Here's some Phillies and Braves stuff:
Atlanta Braves team card 2016 topps gold /2016 #248
Jarrod Saltalamacchia 06 Bowman Sterling Prospect Auto #js
Ryan Howard 15 Topps First Home Run Commemorative Medallion #RH
Martin Prado 11 Topps Throwback Commemorative Patch #mp
Greg Maddux 03 absolute memorabilia tools of the trade spectrum game used bat /50 #tt65

Looks like I could use these:

I would trade two or three supers for them. If you're interested or have other Phillies or Braves -
Let me know preferences.
Thanks!
Bob

Looks like I could use these:

I would trade two or three supers for them. If you're interested or have other Phillies or Braves -
Let me know preferences.
Thanks!
Bob

Bob,
How about the piscotty, chapman and David for those?

Bob,
How about the piscotty, chapman and David for those?

Sure, Piscotty, Chapman, and Davis Supers

for

I don't think the Trade Manager is working, so if you live at the same address that you lived for the past year or so,
I'll get these in the mail Monday. If not, I'll need your address.
Thanks!
Bob

3514 Drumore Dr.
Phila. PA 19154-3912