More Topps Supers FT/FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bob, thanks for the pics! Are these both 5"x7"? It looks like the top one is 2019. What year is the bottom card? Also, I might have a trade in the works that may have something you can use! What is it that your in need of now or are looking for presently? Give me lots of items!!!!!!! Hope I can find u something should this trade work out. Thanks, Rich

Hi Bob:

I can use the Correa. These are all the Braves/ Phillies I have

2019 Topps Finest Refractors #6 AARON NOLA (Phillies)
2018 Bowman's Best Top Prospects Refractors #TP11 SIXTO SANCHEZ (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome '83 Topps Refractors #83T16 DOMINIC SMITH (RC) (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Refractors #FF4 J.P. CRAWFORD RC (Phillies)
2019 Topps Gold Label Class 1 Black #50 RHYS HOSKINS (Phillies)
2017 Bowman Chrome Draft MLB Draft History #MLBDRS RYNE SANDBERG (Phillies)
2016 Topps Berger's Best Series 2 #BB22006 RYAN HOWARD (Phillies)
2016 Bowman Draft #BD186 RHYS HOSKINS (Phillies)
2006 Upper Deck Special F/X Player Highlights #10 RYAN HOWARD (Phillies)
2019 Finest #88 TOUKI TOUSSAINT RC (Braves)
2019 Bowman #19 TOUKI TOUSSAINT RC (Braves)
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT28 RHYS HOSKINS RC (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT57 DYLAN COZENS RC (Phillies)
2018 Topps Fire #22 SCOTT KINGERY RC (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome #147 NICK WILLIAMS RC (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome #9 VICTOR ARANO RC (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome #42 LUCAS SIMS RC (Braves)
2018 Topps Chrome #61 J.P. CRAWFORD RC (Phillies)
2019 Topps Tier One Break Out Autographs #BAJBI JESSE BIDDLE #'ed 058/250 (Braves)

Bob, thanks for the pics! Are these both 5"x7"? It looks like the top one is 2019. What year is the bottom card? Also, I might have a trade in the works that may have something you can use! What is it that your in need of now or are looking for presently? Give me lots of items!!!!!!! Hope I can find u something should this trade work out. Thanks, Rich

These are the 5" x 7"s and they look a lot better in a cheap dollar store frame. They are all 2017 - 19. The "older" looking cards are reprints.
Most are #d to either 49, 99, 199, or 299.
As for cards that I need ... I could use a Hank Aaron rookie card. Phillies and Braves are about all I can tell you. My want lists are over a hundred pages when I add 2020 Topps
so it's not easy to say what I need. I think I could use a few 2019 A&G
2019 Allen & Ginter
83 Aaron Nola
147 J.T. Realmuto
247 Maikel Franco
249 Jake Arrieta
381 Scott Kingery

50 Hank Aaron
135 Dale Murphy
146 Josh Donaldson
227 Touki Toussaint
275 Deion Sanders
279 Kolby Allard
Let me know.
Bob

Hi Bob:

I can use the Correa. These are all the Braves/ Phillies I have

2019 Topps Finest Refractors #6 AARON NOLA (Phillies)
2018 Bowman's Best Top Prospects Refractors #TP11 SIXTO SANCHEZ (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome '83 Topps Refractors #83T16 DOMINIC SMITH (RC) (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash Refractors #FF4 J.P. CRAWFORD RC (Phillies)
2017 Bowman Chrome Draft MLB Draft History #MLBDRS RYNE SANDBERG (Phillies)
2016 Topps Berger's Best Series 2 #BB22006 RYAN HOWARD (Phillies)
2016 Bowman Draft #BD186 RHYS HOSKINS (Phillies)
2006 Upper Deck Special F/X Player Highlights #10 RYAN HOWARD (Phillies)
2019 Finest #88 TOUKI TOUSSAINT RC (Braves)
2019 Bowman #19 TOUKI TOUSSAINT RC (Braves)
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT28 RHYS HOSKINS RC (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT57 DYLAN COZENS RC (Phillies)
2018 Topps Fire #22 SCOTT KINGERY RC (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome #147 NICK WILLIAMS RC (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome #9 VICTOR ARANO RC (Phillies)
2018 Topps Chrome #42 LUCAS SIMS RC (Braves)
2018 Topps Chrome #61 J.P. CRAWFORD RC (Phillies)
2019 Topps Tier One Break Out Autographs #BAJBI JESSE BIDDLE #'ed 058/250 (Braves)

If you'd trade the Biddle Auto for it, I'd gladly send it to you. If not, I'll check my cards to see if I need any of the others but I don't have time
until tomorrow.
Thanks!
Bob

If you'd trade the Biddle Auto for it, I'd gladly send it to you. If not, I'll check my cards to see if I need any of the others but I don't have time
until tomorrow.
Thanks!
Bob

Yes Bob, I'll do the Biddle auto for it. But please also check if you need any of the other inserts and I'll send them you way too. Thanks.

Luis

Yes Bob, I'll do the Biddle auto for it. But please also check if you need any of the other inserts and I'll send them you way too. Thanks.

Luis

Luis, I need the Gold Label Hoskins too.
How 'bout:

for the Correa Super and I add in a Verlander, Altuve, or Springer Super?
Unless there's some other players or teams that you'd be interested in.
Bob

Luis, I need the Gold Label Hoskins too.
How 'bout:

for the Correa Super and I add in a Verlander, Altuve, or Springer Super?
Unless there's some other players or teams that you'd be interested in.
Bob

Thanks Bob. I only collect players from Puerto Rico. If you have one, I'll take it. Otherwise, I'll take the Springer since he is "Panarican" (dad Panamenian, mom Puertorican).

Luis

Thanks Bob. I only collect players from Puerto Rico. If you have one, I'll take it. Otherwise, I'll take the Springer since he is "Panarican" (dad Panamenian, mom Puertorican).

Luis

Oh yea, I forgot about that. Let me check again to see if I have any more Puerto Rican players.
I'll get back to you.
Bob

Luis

Ok, How 'bout this .....

for the Correa Topps Super /49 and an Eddie Rosario Topps Super /99?

Bob

Ok, How 'bout this .....

for the Correa Topps Super /49 and an Eddie Rosario Topps Super /99?

Bob

Those are great for me Bob. Thanks a lot. I'll post for us in a minute.

Luis

Anybody else interested in any Team or players?

These cards look great when they're displayed in a cheap, collar store picture frame !!!

Bob,

Do you need the 2020 Topps Decades Best 4.59.77 (Aaron/Chipper/Glavine) or this one from 2020 Topps?
Turkey Red Oversized - OTR36 Hoskins

I'd like to trade for the two 5x7's if possible. Still hav emore 2020 Topps to open so I may pull more Braves/Phillies. let me know.
joe

Bob,

Do you need the 2020 Topps Decades Best 4.59.77 (Aaron/Chipper/Glavine) or this one from 2020 Topps?
Turkey Red Oversized - OTR36 Hoskins

I'd like to trade for the two 5x7's if possible. Still hav emore 2020 Topps to open so I may pull more Braves/Phillies. let me know.
joe

Joe, I just bought the base team sets from 2020 Topps - I have nothing else. I ordered a hobby box but I didn't get it yet, so I have nothing else
from 2020. BUT, I sent the two D'Backs and you should get them today.
I'm still watching out for any others.
Thanks!
Bob

Joe, I just bought the base team sets from 2020 Topps - I have nothing else. I ordered a hobby box but I didn't get it yet, so I have nothing else
from 2020. BUT, I sent the two D'Backs and you should get them today.
I'm still watching out for any others.
Thanks!
Bob

bob,

I'll set these aside for you. I have three more boxes to open and hopefully will find more braves. Once I have them opened, I'll package up the cards and throw some cash in there as well. give me a few days.

joe

bob,

I'll set these aside for you. I have three more boxes to open and hopefully will find more braves. Once I have them opened, I'll package up the cards and throw some cash in there as well. give me a few days.

joe

No cash !!!!!

Bob, are you still at the same address as the last time we traded a year ago? I have seom 202 braves inserts packaged and ready to send.

Joe

Bob, are you still at the same address as the last time we traded a year ago? I have seom 202 braves inserts packaged and ready to send.

Joe

Yessir! Same address for the past forty years. Florida looks better every year too!
Thanks!
Bob