Enos Slaughter autograph card St.Louis fansu

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOP18

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Good evening gentlemen I have a 1997 Topps Blue Back Enos Slaughter baseball this is a certified autograph issue of the play ball cards the signature is light on this card but the card is absolutely Immaculate nice perfect face perfect Corners a gray card graded my opinion just don't have the money to do it looking for 2018 Topps heritage or any other trade you may have that may make me some trade bait I appreciate your time and thank you for looking and have a blessed evening

Going to try and come in through this thread I don't know what's going on the cards that I found it I would be interested in would be the 12 Topps Heritage Trout the 08 Allen and getner Joey votto's 216 Donruss Prospect Devers the 16 Topps 53 style Greg bird 85 Clemens and the 06 52 version Cole Hamels old Phillies hat if you could find something in there that would work for you please let me know I'm going to try to post it through here