Dead Thread! Close Out Please!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

would you ship the 1999-00 SkyBox Premium Autographics #110 David Wesley $8.00 via PWE?
I could do $2.67 + $0.50 for S&H if you wanted to post it up

K.C._Royals!: Yes, I can do that but it will be a couple days before I can ship it so no need to rush the payment. I'll include my PayPal address in the TM just in case that's the route you want to take. I'll post it up now. Thank you!

K.C._Royals!: Yes, I can do that but it will be a couple days before I can ship it so no need to rush the payment. I'll include my PayPal address in the TM just in case that's the route you want to take. I'll post it up now. Thank you!

payment sent: paypal Transaction ID 7GP31662LC2949243

How much is this one?

Jared Jeffries/Jerry Stackhouse (Wizards) 2002-03 Upper Deck Inspirations Dual Autograph #134 /1600

Thanks,
Dennis

K.C._Royals!: Funds received and I will get the Wesley out in tomorrows mail. Thanks again!

dlackey: The Dual BV is $15 so $5+$3.50=$8.50 or $5.50 for PWE or $5 for SASE. LMK Thank you!