Comments On This One Please????????????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Went to the PO this morning and what a surprise I had coming
I always put 5 stamps for 2.50 then pay her the 1.00 for the tracking for a total of 3.50 and she looks at me and says that will be 2.06 cents more and I said what u kidding and she says no effective today a 2.06 increase for shipping a bubble with tracking so now 5.56 to send a bubble.
Lots of PWE in the future I can see.
Bear

It had a top loader with 2 cards I it so whatever not very much right but it costs me 5.56 and she says a 2.50
and tracking would cost me this every time unless it wights more.
Totally unreal and they say they are losing money.
Bear

I use PayPal for shipping. It jumped from 2.66 to 3.09 for up to 4 oz based on one package I mailed today. There’s no way mailing at the PO jumped from 3.50 to 5.65.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That;s what I paid and going to talk to the post master tomorrow who was in a meeting 180 miles away today but I think there is something wrong here and will get to the bottom of this this week.
Bear

Dragonslayer that was what I was thinking but tomorrow I am going to find out as this will make anybody only shipping PWE.
But I will find out tomorrow one way or the other.
Bear

I mailed a padded envelope to PR today it it cost me $ 3.94 . The women said it looks like they are charging by zones.

The USPS Forever Stamp had a 10% price increase today - biggest in history.

EDIT: Anyone who hasn't been using paypal.com/shipnow has been wasting money.

The price is now determined on how far you are mailing. It is zone based as mentioned. Here is a tool that helps you figure out the zones based on the first three digits of the zip code.

https://postcalc.usps.com/DomesticZoneChart

Seems each year prices keep going up, this year was a big change though.

I expect more people to use PWE which I understand.

Hey guys I sent out about 5 letters today it cost me 5:53 to send a first class padded from Colorado to New Jersey it sent me or cost me 4:53 to send a first-class padded to Wisconsin so I don't know I know that the non mushy needs a $0.15 charge now and a first class letter is 55 2day priority also went up 2 $7 for an anything padded envelope don't know that's all I knows what they charge me about the same today but I find the 553 right on here and then the 453 so I believe it's probably Zone shipping

First off I want to apologize to KC Royals who this post offends him sorry about this thread.
Secondly went and had a long talk with my local Post masters and he explained this new system to me.
Everywhere u send is a different zone and a different price up to 4 oz and a different price above 4 oz;s for every zone.
So looks like a lot of PWE;s as he said a 4 oz to Califormia will cost me 5.56 and a 4 oz to Colo will cost me 5.23.
Bear

First off I want to apologize to KC Royals who this post offends him sorry about this thread.
Secondly went and had a long talk with my local Post masters and he explained this new system to me.
Everywhere u send is a different zone and a different price up to 4 oz and a different price above 4 oz;s for every zone.
So looks like a lot of PWE;s as he said a 4 oz to Califormia will cost me 5.56 and a 4 oz to Colo will cost me 5.23.
Bear

Use the link I posted to figure out how much it costs to send to anywhere in the country. I live in FL so for me it's going to cost the most mailing to the west coast.

Hey Terry I saw your post here I guess we'll be doing a lot of pwes hey I got your cards out this morning the Crenshaw the slaughter the judge and more. Autographed I'll get you some tracking information when my wife gets home from work is she's the one who mailed it this morning send you some pictures today you said you were interested in the air and in DeSoto I believe we can work something out on those let me spend a little time here and give you a list of exactly what I have